• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Favorite balloon "celebrity"

Hi all!

I watched a few videos the other day with my boyfriend of girls and balloons on YouTube. It seems to be a bit of a niche for some people, with several of the girls having multiple videos of them blowing and popping balloons and stuff.

He commented on one and said, "I love her. She's so sexy!" he definitely has some favorites. So, I wondered...who's yours? Got any favorites? Why?

XO, Katie
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Re: Favorite balloon "celebrity"

I have 3 that I can definitely call my top favorites: Alexis Paige, Megan Starr, and Haley from the "Straitjacket Tickling & Inflatables" studio on Clips4Sale.

Alexis is pretty much the sexiest woman alive and blows/plays with balloons in the most sensual way possible. She would probably be my #1. The other two are flat out beautiful women. Haley pops balloons in a more innocent, fun way and Megan does it in a more sexy, sensual way.

Close runner ups would be Red from the LoonerRed YouTube channel even tho she stopped making videos , Orias from various C4S studios but mostly "Taylor's Fetish Emporium", and also Summer Peters. Red is so cute and has tons of fun with the balloons, Orias is fierce and incredibly sexy, expecially with her sit pops, and Summer is fearless with her B2Ps which I love! I also love redheads so that helps Red and Orias make the list as well

Comment

• Katielynn
      Expert Blower
      • May 2012

Thanks Carlos! We are fans of Tara Bush and Catherine Foxx. Tara has that sex appeal going for her, and Catherine seems to have fun and really enjoy it. Both are pretty fearless about B2P too.
      I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Perhaps not a "celebrity", but I like the red fairy's videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRedFairy86
        Vicci x

Comment

• balloonwatcher2
          • Jan 2013

Thanks for others posting their favorites. I will have to check them out. For me Angel at Loons-Elevator is always a true favorite. Also Johnny and Kitty that used to be at balloon extasy.

In each of their videos the way they handle the balloons and their facial expressions convey the idea that they know I am really getting off on watching them.

Oh, and who doesn't love Tara?

And the balloons the producers used were also my favs.

Comment

• Katielynn
            Expert Blower
            • May 2012

Anyone a Mackenzi fan?
            I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
              • Oct 2011

Yes!! She is so awesome!! I love her YouTube videos! I've never seen her live cam shows but that's definitely on my to-do list.

I recently started to really like Miss Lysandra but I think she deleted her YouTube account

Comment

Working...