Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumlooner
    • Feb 2017

Video idea any suggestions

I had an idea for a video, just curious if its something people would be into regardless I think I might just make it for myself. The idea was a bouquet of properly inflated pretty helium balloons most likely girly color scheme with curled ribbon and all and a birthday cake with a couple of candle lit up. One by one I would bring the balloons closer and closer to the cake as a tease until BANG without warning they touch the candle, through out the whole video I would show myself or any sexual content, would anyone else find that enjoyable to watch or is it just me. I personally find it very arousing just watching and thinking OMG what are you doing thats a perfectly good balloon why would you put it in danger by holding it so close to the open flame of a candle.
  • lionlooner
    • Apr 2016

Re: Video idea any suggestions

Sounds like a good idea to me, I'd watch it :P

Comment

• bigballcollector
      • Mar 2017

I think teasing is a turning on for us, I would take a bouquet of balloons with really long ribbons and place them under the branches of a three, moving them around to see what happens.. or when pop happens LOL
      Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Heliumlooner
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by bigballcollector
        I think teasing is a turning on for us, I would take a bouquet of balloons with really long ribbons and place them under the branches of a three, moving them around to see what happens.. or when pop happens LOL
        Yeah, I feel that trees are a really good object to be using. I think most people would have a bad experience with a tree in the past. When i was a child trees were the balloons very worse enemy.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
          • Jul 2016

I'd watch this! (There's a shortage of videos like this with girly/helium balloons I've found)

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎