Have you ever had any awkward situations with balloons in public?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue548
    • Sep 2015

Have you ever had any awkward situations with balloons in public?

Say you were in a shop or something and someone starts inflating balloons with helium.
  • Nopops4me
    • Jun 2015

Re: Have you ever had any awkward situations with balloons in public?

Yes! I went into a party shop to find a Saturday girl inflating balloons for a customer, nerves started to take over, what should I do, flee out of the shop or fight my fear. I stayed. Whilst the owner was serving me the hiss of helium was inflating a blue balloon, it got to near full when 'BANG' it went. It scarred the s**t out of me as I was just trying to overcome my phobic feelings. The owner said 'that's another one of the blue balloons that's burst, I'll have to have a word with the Rep'. I made my purchase & got out of there hoping my shaking, sweating body didn't show too much.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

A very similar situation happened to me last summer when I was purchasing some items for a birthday party , as I was waiting in line to pay for my items , one of the workers was inflating some helium balloons and by the time I got to the cash register I was ,well I'll just say a bit turned on from the balloons being blown up,and being summer time I was wearing shorts and that didn't help matters, so needless to say to save myself some embarrassment I walked out holding the bag of items that I purchased in front of me, yes that was an awkward situation .
      The bigger the better

Comment

• MalunEri
        • Sep 2015

This happened when I was 17. It was the summer when I had just understood my fetish, that there was such a thing as balloon fetish. And I was out walking because I liked to just explore the town I lived in at the time. I could walk for hours and have a great time just listening to music.
        This place was far off from the city centrum, and while it was a populated area, there wasn't really anything ever going on there. Nothing at all.

So I walk, and in front of me comes this very attractive woman, maybe in her early 20s, with a HUGE boucet of helium balloons. Maybe 10-20 of them, all nicely inflated with small necks. I can't help but stop and stare, and she looks back at me as she passes and smiles.

This have haunted my dreams ever since. There were no party stores nearby, so I have no idea where she got all those balloons, or why she had them. It just randomly happened.
        And even though I'm usually afraid of balloons, I wasn't scared at all in that situation.

It wasn't really awkward, but more strange. And I just can't help still daydreaming of this situation every now and then.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Balloons in public....i used to...damn this is hard...im not sure I want to relive this....but I love this sight & I love the people here & everyone else has shared so I will too. The thing is I have a lot of friends. I'm very comfortable around them. I really don't get it...im no one special...i can be selfish at times but whenever I make a friend we just get naturally very close. People just gravitate to me & I don't know why. Because of that I have tremendous self confidence & I am not shy whatsoever & I'm not afraid to just randomly break out my balloons(I always carry a few tuff tex 17s &24s just in case a situation arises w
          Me & my homies, both chicks & dudes ,we'll have blow to pop competitions in the car,at the club, in the bar! They expect it from me. And yes love it when my friends refer to me as Balloon boy...but I digress as I tend to do...it was 2013...i had a job at wellspan hospital...i was a CNA. You'd be surprised to see how many get well helium balloons are left behind when patients are discharged. Procedure was to pop them & dispose of them. Yeah, right. I totally took them. My favorite thing to do was tie a bunch to my wrist & walk like that ALL day in the hospital. ( my sis was a CNA, she got me in) the constant smiles & comments I'd get from patients & cute nurses was never ending. It was heaven. I loved being called down to the office. I would act very professional & act as if the balloons weren't there, bopping into people's heads while passing each other tight quarters & stuff. The supervisors would try to keep straight faces but would ultimately burst out laughing at how ridicules I looked Always asking, " What on earth do you do with all those balloons!" It got to a point where all the cute nurses & housekeepers new I loved balloons & they would collect them & leave them in my locker room. Oh, yeah...everyone new me as balloon boy...sigh... I drive a bright yellow Camaro SS like Bumblebee & at the end of my shift I would drive off with the balloons fluttering out of my driver side window. All my co workers would see me speed past up the parking ramp & trip out every time. My room...my room was wall to wall with BIG helium balloons. I could hardly walk. It was an effort to make it to my bed....but when I quit & walked out on that job I popped them all so as to not be reminded of all those wonderful people who so affectionately referred to me as balloon boy....i will not get into details as to the reasons why I walked out on that job...it still hurts too much to remember...but the reason was justified....well...that what I must continue to tell myself... But hey, that's life. & I moved on. & I'm very happy with my friends, my relationships & of course my thousands of balloons....life goes on

Comment

• jordanslooner
            • Mar 2016

i was in a parking lot near the airport in washington dc its a gay crossing big open parking lot but at that time in the morning no one appears there it was 11 am so i parked there and i took out from my pocket 5 pre inflated 17 inch tuftex balloons i was shaking nervuos as every time i blow up a balloon im pretty sure u guys know what im talking about those butterflyes in the stomach, and crossed my legs and start blowing up a big yellow balloon, then suddenly an old guy like 55 or something showed up and he saw me blowing up the balloon it was big already like 19 inch aprox, he turn around fast like dream come true he drive around me 5 times watching me like he was enjoying finally he parked besides me aand looked at me like please can i get in your car? i make asignal with my head come in he came in he pulled out his dick it was hard rock he asked me to start blowing up other balloon it was orange he start jacking off the other hand in the back of the balloon i was blowing up so fast and hard fuosssssssssssssss fuossssssssssssssssssssss fuossssssssssssssssssssss omg it was giant and he cum a lot me too all over the balloons it was crazy but really good!!!!!!!

Comment

• Blowitbig
              • Jan 2016

Totally hot
              The bigger the better

Comment

• ride2pop
                • Apr 2017

When Im around anywhere with big balloons i get horny

Comment

• Micks101
                  • Jan 2017

Once had a girl I was deeply attracted to blowing up a 36" for a bouquet at a party. We were good friends so she naturally came up to me, balloon in hands. Not sure if she noticed my tent pitching :P

Comment

• JOhara
                    • Jul 2015

Not in public but I remember in high school a younger sibling found a balloon video in a history list on a shared computer. He mentions to me later "You should delete the video of the chick with the balloons". My heart sunk to my toes and could feel it beating hard.

I brushed it off as "junk spam" from limewire (remember that back in the day??) and deleted it. But I couldnt partake in any balloon stuff for some time after. That was way too close to discovering it!! I have been super careful since, and im sure he has long forgotten about it. But I surely havent!! Lol

J

Comment

• Loon_Lover_626
                      • Apr 2017

The worst for me is at restaurants. One time I was at a restaurant with my family and I had just worked out what my fetish was but I was still in the non popping phase. That night they had a clown walking around making balloon animals and blowing up balloon hearts. He started making one for my sister and I was so uncomfortable. I haven't gone back there since haha. The other time was at a different restaurant where they blow up red balloons for kids (it's a pretty popular place so you might be able to know where I'm talking about). I was there with the family and the waitress started blowing up balloons a table or two away and one popped. I was on edge for the rest of the meal haha

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎