X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Looner Nisden
    • Mar 2016

Telling about your fetish

Hello everyone!

I already posted this elsewhere, but I thought it was worth sharing it here.
    This is a true story that happened to me this year.

Just over four months ago, I met this girl online. I got to know her better over time and I went on a date with her eventually! All went well, luckily.

As weeks went by, we found ourselves, one night, talking about our 'exotic interests' on WhatsApp. I was hesitant at first to even talk about my fetish, so I tried to make subtle moves towards it, sometimes using a balloon emoticon and such. I eventually told her that there is a 'funny story behind that balloon', but I wasn't going to tell her until I would meet her again.

Then, out of the blue, she said: 'You have a balloon fetish'. I instantly felt my nerves getting to me and my hands really began to shake when she said that. I mean, she wasn't even serious about what she said, but only said it as a joke. I admitted eventually that I have a balloon fetish and I said she can block me if she wanted to. But rather, she was asking questions about it! ''How does it work? How do you view balloons? Do you pop them or something? What else do you do with them?'' I happily answered all her questions.

Eventually I asked her first reaction. She replied: ''Well, I have never even known anyone with a (balloon) fetish before, but neither do I see why that would make you less interesting. If you want to lie in a pile of balloons, then why don't you do that? I'd be happy to blow some balloons up for you!''

Right after she said that, I instantly felt the biggest relief I had had in a long time. My hands weren't shaking anymore and also instantly my love for her reached heights I have never had with any other girl I met in my life. We are now planning a date when no one's home here, so she can come over and have some loony fun with me!

For the first time in my life, I have found someone whom I feel comfortable with talking about my fetish. But what really made me fall in love with her even more, besides her personality, is because she is interested in my fetish.

I now am really confident, I found someone whom I can trustfully share my life with.

Really, telling her was the hardest thing you can imagine. I am the type of person who is very much in the metal music scene and such. So is she. So would you expect a fetish like this from someone like me? I mean, the last thing you would expect from a person like myself, is that I would have a balloon fetish. I listen to the darkest shit there's out there, like doom metal, black metal, thrash metal, etc. And from all the carnage of goat's blood and guitar shredding, there's long-haired me with a balloon fetish. I began to accept myself for who I am, but would anyone be willing to accept me for who I am? I always thought no. Turns out, I have never been more wrong in my entire life. She actually said my fetish is kinda cool and she doesn't think it makes me weird at all, only more fun!

So, for those males among us in this community, I really wanted to share this story! Actually telling her that you have a balloon fetish will make you feel uneasy about things at first. Thoughts racing through your mind, such as that she will break up with you and tell everyone about how weird you are. I was always really scared that would happen.

But in the end, what matters even more is that you're being honest with her, that you're being honest about how you feel and that you're being honest about how you feel with her. Just ask her to come over or just ask her to have a moment to talk with you.

Of course, the possibility will always be there for some women to be creeped out by your fetish and will even choose leave you. When that happens? So be it. Trust me, being with someone who is not prepared to live with how you feel about stuff (i.e. your fetish) will never end up in a well functioning relationship. At least, not when you're already acquainted with her for some time, because you can't just walk up to a girl and be like: 'Hey, this is crazy and I just met you and all, but I have a balloon fetish and I was wondering if you'd like to have some fun with me with my balloons!'

All in all what I try to say is that it doesn't matter who you are or what you're into, besides your fetish. Neither does it matter what kind of girl you're having a relationship/dating with. All that matters is just to be honest to her. Honesty is, I believe, the key to a successful relationship. Just ask her to come over, be comfortable with each other, and just tell her! Don't be ashamed of anything!

It's still easier said than done, but it is a lot less easy to live with you keeping your fetish to yourself. I've been in that fase for a very long time. Now I am happy to say that I have finally broken out of it!

With this story, I hope to have been helpful to the other male/female looners in this forum!

Thank for reading.
    Last edited by Looner Nisden; 27-03-2016, 01:26.
  • Banzure
    Inflater of Dolls
    • Feb 2013

Re: Telling about your fetish

Glad to hear you've found someone that approves of, encourages and even wants to partake in your fetish

As for "expecting" who's into fetishes like balloons or inflatables, I really don't think there's any kind of agreed upon norm for it, I've met all kinds in my crusade for that special someone that shares my particular kinks (or at least, that doesn't mind trying to help me live them out.)

But yeah, it's better (no matter what reason you have to seek companionship) to simply get to know the other person, and then "pop" the question, he/she is a lot more likely to hear you out if the person likes you already. And heck, as far as fetishes go, it's one of the more harmless ones. Well, unless you're a ballon, but I digress.
    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

That was really nice to read This is why I think it's better to find someone you like based on other things than your fetish, instead of trying to find someone of your prefered sex who has the same fetish.

Comment

• Looner Nisden
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Banzure
        Glad to hear you've found someone that approves of, encourages and even wants to partake in your fetish

As for "expecting" who's into fetishes like balloons or inflatables, I really don't think there's any kind of agreed upon norm for it, I've met all kinds in my crusade for that special someone that shares my particular kinks (or at least, that doesn't mind trying to help me live them out.)

But yeah, it's better (no matter what reason you have to seek companionship) to simply get to know the other person, and then "pop" the question, he/she is a lot more likely to hear you out if the person likes you already. And heck, as far as fetishes go, it's one of the more harmless ones. Well, unless you're a ballon, but I digress.
        Yeah, I also mentioned that to her that it is a harmless fetish! She said she thought she would fit well as a 'semi-popper' (like me). And because she never heard of it before, she was really interested and such how this fetish works in someones brain. Can't wait for our next session!

Originally posted by lyckr
        That was really nice to read This is why I think it's better to find someone you like based on other things than your fetish, instead of trying to find someone of your prefered sex who has the same fetish.
        Haha, finding a girl who has a balloon fetish here is like finding a needle in a stack of needles.... Only one sharp enough make a balloon go ''POP'', haha. And I am glad to have found my ''needle''.
        Last edited by Looner Nisden; 28-03-2016, 01:02.

Comment

• MalunEri
          • Sep 2015

I'm happy for you.
          Had the opposite experience myself, the girl found it freakish and I had to promise to not ever bring it up again. Those were some tough years. However bad that was for me, it's easy for anyone to sit on the fence and say "I'd leave her immediately", but truth is, being in love makes you want to do those kinds of sacrifices.
          It was worth it at the time, but it eventually made me pretty miserable, and I'm so happy that I have the freedom to do whatever I want with balloons again.

Comment

• Looner Nisden
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by MalunEri
            I'm happy for you.
            Had the opposite experience myself, the girl found it freakish and I had to promise to not ever bring it up again. Those were some tough years. However bad that was for me, it's easy for anyone to sit on the fence and say "I'd leave her immediately", but truth is, being in love makes you want to do those kinds of sacrifices.
            It was worth it at the time, but it eventually made me pretty miserable, and I'm so happy that I have the freedom to do whatever I want with balloons again.
            Sorry to say, but I find that very selfish of her! Ofcourse, sacrifices could be made to compromise with each other, but how far were you willing to go so you could still be happy with her? I think it must have been very frustrating for you when she said that. :-\

I'm glad you decided to turn around when you entered miserability-lane. Don't worry, there's enough crazy fish in the sea! I had to learn to be patient... the hard way that was. :P
            Last edited by Looner Nisden; 28-03-2016, 19:21.

Comment

• Banzure
              Inflater of Dolls
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by MalunEri
              I'm happy for you.
              For me, I've told my gf about my fetishes, she doesn't disapprove of it, but she also doesn't want to take part in it. Which in some part is fine with me, since I trouble imagining how my particular kink could ever be played out in real life anyway. It would, of course, have been better if she was more open to it, but she has her reasons not to, that I'm not going to go into out of respect to her, and I do love her quite a lot so that sort of gives me a reason to compromise.
              Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• MalunEri
                • Sep 2015

When I first got together with her, it was a sacrifice I was willing to make. After all, I do prefer women over balloons. I also was a virgin at the time, so for me it was anything to get the girl.
                But as time went on, we had less and less sex, and I seriously felt like something missed. We still loved each other, but I just wasn't satisfied with only the occasional shower fap.
                There were more issues here than just not having balloons, but now that it's over, I don't hold grudges either. She was a little conservative in the bedroom, but she was still a nice person, and we are still good friends. I just make sure to hide balloons whenever she comes over now

Next time I get a girlfriend, at least being accepting of my fetish is a minimum demand for me. I just can't overcome my fetish, it's not required all the time, but it's such an important part in my life I just can't put it aside.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

A fantastic read I really enjoyed. Its like a real live fairy tale....so very happy to see that looner dreams do indeed come true

Comment

• Looner Nisden
                    • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
                    A fantastic read I really enjoyed. Its like a real live fairy tale....so very happy to see that looner dreams do indeed come true
                    What about you, if I may ask?

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Me? Well...in my last relationship she was never aware of the existence of the balloon fetish until I told her of it. All I said was, " I have a fetish... " & that was all it took.
                      " What is it!? What is it!? What is it!?"
                      I mean she was relentless,lol! She kept assuring me that she promised she wouldn't think me weird or anything if I'd just tell her, she was so persistent!
                      I let her sweat it out a night & told her when we were alone the next day.
                      " I like balloons...&...stuff.... " I said to her & her face lit up.
                      " Balloons?" she said, "like helium balloons? Balloon bouquets? Baby shower balloons? Do you lay in the balloons? Do you like it when girls blow up balloons?"
                      A zillion questions,lol, which I gladly took the time to answer. After all was said & done, she was really into it & truly indulged me when it came to my fetish its a wonderful feeling having that comfort with another....one should never take it for granted! Embrace it!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                        • Mar 2016

I haven't had a girlfriend yet, but I'd probably be pretty nervous to tell her. I probably wouldn't say anything until things were relatively serious... Hopefully she would be understanding.

Comment

• Looner Nisden
                          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
                          I haven't had a girlfriend yet, but I'd probably be pretty nervous to tell her. I probably wouldn't say anything until things were relatively serious... Hopefully she would be understanding.
                          Yeah, that would be a smart thing to do. But believe me, at first it WILL be hard, yes. But after, you'll get to know her even more.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Looner Nisden
                            Really, telling her was the hardest thing you can imagine. I am the type of person who is very much in the metal music scene and such. So is she. So would you expect a fetish like this from someone like me? I mean, the last thing you would expect from a person like myself, is that I would have a balloon fetish. I listen to the darkest shit there's out there, like doom metal, black metal, thrash metal, etc. And from all the carnage of goat's blood and guitar shredding, there's long-haired me with a balloon fetish.
                            This description of yourself could be applied exactly to me. Long dark hair, always dressed in dark/black clothing with aggressive band shirts, listen to black and death metal (I am a guitarist too), walk around with serious face all the time and project a menacing air of brutality. And yet here I am getting off while blowing brightly colored latex balloons or imagining pretty women blowing them, and with a bad and sensitive phobia of balloon pops too, cowering when one bursts.

It makes buying balloons a lot worse too because metalheads stand out compared to "normal" looking people, so even if nobody suspects a fetish, a tall, extreme looking man wearing jet black cargo pants and jacket rifling through a shelf of brightly colored bags of balloons is at the very least far more likely to be noticed by passerby compared to a regular looking person, even if their noticing is nothing more than paying marginally more attention than usual.
                            Last edited by b0f0s0f; 12-01-2017, 01:46.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                              • Nov 2016

I only got a girlfriend a month ago, so inevitably within the last week or so we talked in bed about our sexual preferences (because that's what you'll end up doing in your teens!), and so she asks me what I liked most. Now, I wasn't as nervous as others are on this thread, since I did read Maggy BerLoon's thing on coming out of the closet as a looner. So I simply tell my girlfriend, "I like balloons", and given she's quite childish with such things, she turns out to become quite interested in it and told me to bring some loons. I showed her pictures of the size of some of the balloons. A couple of days ago, we had one of our first dates and when we returned to my house I got out a bag of Q11's, a bag of Q16's and a couple of 24's and I taught her the ways of ride to pop, blow to pop and the rest. She was so into it that she ended up undressing herself halfway through, and was lying on one of my Q24's naked (and humping it). I'm happy now that my partner enjoys the balloon fetish as much as I do
                              Last edited by 9/11 did Bush; 29-11-2016, 06:15. Reason: reasons

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎