Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

meet ups?

has anyone every successfully met another looner in person? how was the experience? i think it would be cool to share the stories if its happened
  • tommy
    • Aug 2012

Re: meet ups?

did not meat any in Montreal but would like too

Comment

• kahuna09
      • Jul 2013

i can honestly say that i did meet up with one very sexy young lady she drove a long way to meet up with me and as side from being more nervous than i think i ever have in my life. i am not going to get into a whole lot of details as i want to respect her privacy i wish that i had made more out of the experience than we did. I think that we both had a great time just wish we would have had more time together

Comment

• Steve_inflator
        • Aug 2013

Yes, 3 other looners, here in Australia, that I have met and popped balloons with are great people and we still meet whenever we can.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Wouldn't it be great if we could 'flash mob' (meet up 'somewhere' here in the UK at a random time and place) and blow to pop 'en mass' before wandring off again lol!

Proper Uk meets seem very difficult to arrange though, there's been one the other year, fairly well patronised from what I gathered (sadly I couldn't attend myself owing to work comitments), but the follow up meet sadly got pulled last minuet and nothing's been mentioned of a follow up since.

Comment

• Ash_738
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by craggy2012
            Proper Uk meets seem very difficult to arrange though, there's been one the other year, fairly well patronised from what I gathered (sadly I couldn't attend myself owing to work comitments), but the follow up meet sadly got pulled last minuet and nothing's been mentioned of a follow up since.
            Same here... I'll definitely try to go if it does ever happen again though!
            Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Ash_738
              Same here... I'll definitely try to go if it does ever happen again though!
              Me too! I was looking forward to the last one. Shame it got cancelled.
              Vicci x

Comment

• Angel
                • Nov 2013

I'm often in Toronto and Niagara Falls, plus I frequent Buffalo. I'm also going to be visiting Washington DC off and on, so if you're in any of those places (or will be, if you're a traveller like I am), don't be shy! Drop me a note! Who knows? Could be fun! LOL

*MUAH*
                XOXO,
                Angel <3

Comment

• mowjow
                  • Mar 2013

Add me on slype ^_^ <removed>

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂