Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • masseylooner
    • Mar 2016

Non popping ideas

I know this is quite a difficult problem too have so I'm not expecting much replies but I have recently told my gf about my fetish for balloons and she's very open mindedly accepted it and it quite intrigued by it, she's excited to start playing with balloon and she really want to tease/pleasure me using balloons but she's a strict non popper she's extremely phobic of the popping, what can me and her together that doesn't involve popping but that we would still enjoy? Keeping in mind that she doesn't have this fetish she is only trying it out, thanks everyone
  • Danman1987
    • Nov 2012

Re: Non popping ideas

At first I recommend to use rubber bands to tie the balloons. Under inflate the balloons and let her lay on them. More balloons under the body means more weight distribution, so less risk of popping.

If she is comfortable with the feeling of balloons under her, suggest her to do a balloon sandwich. You are going to lay on bed and let her place the balloons on your body and let her lay on the balloons. That is an amazing feeling.

Comment

• belcatball
      • Apr 2017

Good job having the courage to tell your significant other about your interest!

I've heard it said often that you want to make your gf the center of attention not the balloons. Sounds like you want to go low risk especially at first, so no loud bangs, big falls or getting snapped by exploding latex. Here are some thoughts:
      - Use high quality fresh balloons (Cattex, Belbal, Amscan...)
      - Use bigger balloons and like Danman said inflate them to max 3/4 rated size (so like 24" inflated to 18" or less)
      - If you double stuff the balloons they will be stiffer even when underinflated (and tougher), my recommendation is knot the inner balloon but not the outer one.
      - If you've seen my posts, you know I like to use stretch cotton (e.g. jersey cotton) pillowcases. You can blow the balloons up inside the pillowcase, tie the inner balloon, then take the pillow case corners and knot that. All the balloons have to do is fill up the pillowcase, then the cotton does the real work.
      - You might want to test out the balloon pillow yourself first to ensure it's the right size, then let her lay down over it and gradually get used to it, roll back and forth, side to side, it should feel like a marshmallow, but when that cotton stretches she'll start to feel weightless. If she lightly bounces, all the layers rebound together. It's much tougher than you'd think.

After that use your imaginations! Good luck.

P.S.
      I've also noticed only one layer typically breaks at a time.
      1) The outer balloon splits, you'll barely hear it but it's time to call it quits.
      2) The pillowcase gets a small hole and you'll hear a soft pop. Cotton is something else though, it will probably just get stronger.
      3) Worst case (and the least likely), the inner balloon pops, it's a muffled pop and the outer balloon slowly deflates. In any case, no snapping latex, the pillowcase will see to that.

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

As previously recommended, Cattex are really good for non-poppers. They're really durable, take a lot of abuse, and when they do pop, they're not especially loud.

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Yup..... I love Cattex'es. Inflate to about 80 to 90% and they'll take anything you can literally throw at them (short of poking something in them atleast).

Comment

• masseylooner
            • Mar 2016

These are all amazing ideas thank you so much for all of your help, since both me as my gf are both phobics these ideas will help us imensejy and hopefully we'll both overcome this phobic to have some fun with some bangs hehe

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎