Old 10-02-2018, 06:55 PM

Dude1234 is on a distinguished road
Question Balloons that you want but can't have
Is there a balloon that you really want but can't have? I really would like some Disney Frozen print balloons but the problem is I live with my parents and there are no shops that sell them near me I will be glad when I pass my driving test so I might have a chance of getting some lol feel free to leave pics to I i wish there were more pics of the balloons inflated in real life rather than animated pics of them

Last edited by Dude1234; 10-02-2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:11 AM

b0f0s0f is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloons that you want but can't have
I don't buy loons that often because I don't play often (few opportunities) and don't pop often. I usually get them from target or occasionally walmart because both have self checkout and I don't have to deal with cashiers. However I really want to buy some unique 12" balloons (that looks like this) but the only place I know of for sure that stocks them is a party store which I'm much more embarrassed to go to, especially since it has regular cashiers. One of these days I'm just going to steel myself and just do it.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:17 AM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Yeah I really want like the cattex balloons that are differenet shapes lol but nope I'm with my aprents and dont have a license. I think at party city they have them, but I think they are only mylar balloons and not latex. lol which is ur fav mylar or latex?
Old 11-02-2018, 12:48 AM

b0f0s0f I hated going to a shop to buy balloons to the first time I did it but I still get nervous. But I have never been never asked questions about my purchases so I have been lucky I find it helps if I buy other party supplies to make it less suspicious good luck if you get them.
Loonlover817 I don't know which is my favourite lol I like both I suppose the best balloon I had was a Mylar but I also like latex for there squeaky properties and the pop what's your favourite Mylar or latex?
Old 11-02-2018, 12:58 AM

uniques are great and if you live in texas they are sold at Heb. Those are the ones I usually use. ok does target have 24 inch balloons? same have u ever asked for balloons as bday gift?
Old 11-02-2018, 01:22 AM
Blower at Looners Inc.

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
I don't buy loons that often because I don't play often (few opportunities) and don't pop often. I usually get them from target or occasionally walmart because both have self checkout and I don't have to deal with cashiers.
I don't have that many opportunities either. I buy balloons the old fashioned way (at the register) and have little anxiety or hesitation, perhaps because the chance of running into the person again is slim.

A few weeks ago, however, I went to Walmart to buy a few "health items," perhaps the only item relating to health being a container of a supplement with alleged sedative and relaxing properties. I was really there to buy condoms and water-based lubricant. As I walked to the self-checkout line, I had to carry my items under the arms on my jacket, trying to avoid glances from all the old people in the store. I had to wait in line for like 5 minutes to get to a machine and had a problem with my credit card after trying to pay in cash. I got the hell out of there as fast as I could.

Most people have no idea of what we use balloons for, so I try not to worry about it.
Originally Posted by loonlover817 View Post
Yeah I really want like the cattex balloons that are differenet shapes lol but nope I'm with my aprents and dont have a license.
Oh how I miss the good ole' days. The first place I went after getting my license and insurance (October 2016) was the local Dollar Tree to buy balloons. I still have my receipt. Your life will improve greatly when able to go places by yourself.
uniques are great and if you live in texas they are sold at Heb.
They are?!?!? I go there all the time so I'll check this out. Sure beats having to buy them online. Only problem is that my local store is staffed by many of my friends. I'll go to one away from here.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:24 AM

yeah do yall live in texas? Nice. yeah what would u suggest i get as my inaugural drivers license balloon thing? lol. so what was your first like thing that got you hooked on balloons as a kid?
Old 11-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Blower at Looners Inc.

t17forLife is on a distinguished road
yeah do yall live in texas? Nice. yeah what would u suggest i get as my inaugural drivers license balloon thing? lol. so what was your first like thing that got you hooked on balloons as a kid?
You're asking me?
Old 11-02-2018, 01:31 AM

uniques are great and if you live in texas they are sold at Heb. Those are the ones I usually use. ok does target have 24 inch balloons? same have u ever asked for balloons as bday gift?
At my age as much as I'd like to asking for balloons for a gift would look weird lol
Old 11-02-2018, 01:40 AM

yeah I ask for balloons but my parents wont get them lol. so i have to buy my own but i cant get helium inflated ones. lol I kinda like helium ones.