Old 28-05-2017, 11:08 PM

Chris Rock is on a distinguished road
Post Best childhood loon memory
I've just remembered one of my great loon memories in my childhood.
I was at the age of 4 or 5 as much. We were playing at kinder with some balloons after a birthday party, running everywhere with a bunch of 3 or 4 coloured balloons, laughing and screaming. Suddenly, our teacher stopped us and took away the bunch of balloons. I remember her as a young and beautiful woman. She was very angry and told us: "I told all of you to stop running everywhere as crazy!" (she was right ). She was wearing classic jeans and a white t-shirt. There was a chair very close to her (children chair), so she took it and put it in front of us. She put one of the balloons over the chair and placed her butt over it, like sitting on it. Her butt was touching the balloon and making some pressure over it, but not enough to make it pop, just to expand it a little. "Do you want me to burst it and then burst the rest of them too?" she asked, and we all said "NOOO!!". She stood up and returned back the balloons, and we sat and played quietly. I think I like s2p and women with jeans because of this, but I'm not sure.

Do you have a memory to share? I'd like to read other experiences. I have other ones to share too
Old 28-05-2017, 11:35 PM

Big Thud Joe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best childhood loon memory
Early 80s easter holidays and extended family arranged for our younger cousins to come up from the south coast to stay in Sydney for a week or so. I was about 14 and cousins were 9, 10, and 17.

Mother was nervous about having them, and us four brothers in the house all the time (easter 83 was constant pissing rain), so we decided to go to the easter show at moore park for the day out. We went through the pavilions and some of the rides; toward the end of the day we got to the show bag hall. Mother bought my two cousins, brother and I a balloon showbag each.

Got home that evening, and my cousins and I were gagging around with balloons, I have a feeling that one of them was a looning popper. At this stage I already knew I was a non-popping looner. Anyway, balloons were blown up, played with, and popped. We as kids were having a heap of fun fun fun.
Then the old angry parents came in from the lounge complaining about that they couldn't watch the news in piece. Mother and one of my cousins cleaned up my bedroom, which was also used as the family rumpas room at the time.

Later on that evening, I discover that each of the showbags had two worker balloons, about five foot long, and a foot wide. Everyone in family had gone to bed that night, and lights were out. Closed my bedroom door, and started inflating one of the large workers (it was translucent green). I then laid in bed for several hours with my naked body rapped around, with most of my skin contacting the brand new shiny latex. Up to that point of my life, I was having the longest hardest boner ever. Then when it came to shooting, hells to heaven, it was absolutely euphoric.

My 9 year old cousin sleeping in the spare bed on the other side of the bedroom never ushered a peep. He was absolutely clueless on what was going on. But yes, definitely my best childhood looning memory.
Old 30-05-2017, 04:27 AM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
I was 14 years old and I took a balloon from a dealership. It was about 16 inches with a plastic cork. I put the balloon in my room and deflated it. playing with it for about a week. sometimes I would hump it with my cloths on or pajamas it felt really good. I was humping balloons for about 2 years at this point. It was summer and I was talking to my cousins friend, she was wearing short shorts and had a big sexy butt. That night I was thinking about her wile blowing up the balloon. it was dark in my room and i didn't realized how far I necked the balloon. I tied it of and started to hump it in my pajamas, it felt good. the balloon must have been about 20 inches from being stretched. I decided to do something I have never done and hump the balloon naked. as i sank in to the balloon, I felt this unbelievable euphoric feeling in my balls and popped the biggest boner in my life. Thinking about the girl, i started to rock back and fourth slowly. The neck pooped out and I thought it might pop, but i didn't care it felt so good. The rocking turn to a faster tempo and I has really humming this balloon lol. The sensation in my balls was intensifying and my dick started to pulse. The pulses were getting harder and I was about to have my first orgasm. the pulses were so intense and I started to cum, it was mind blowing unbelievable. I rode it through my entire orgasm.. I remember it like yesterday. If you haven't humped a balloon, try it, you have no idea what your missing
Old 31-05-2017, 08:37 PM

marja is on a distinguished road
I have a childhood memory from which I still don't know if I remember correctly or not. I must have been a small girl, about 6-7 years old.
We celebrated "sinterklaas" at school. Sinterklaas (st Nicolas) had two "helpers", who were supposed to be funny (and a little bit stupid).
Before they entered the classroom, the teacher placed two balloons at the seats of the helpers. One had an "apple shape" and one a "pear shape". When the helpers entered the room, one of them sat down with a lot of speed, making the balloon burst immediately (and after that excusing for farting). The second helper was very careful and sat down quietly, she kept circling with her butt until the balloon finally burst.

So what I am still wondering today... Did they really have (half 90s) balloons that looked like an apple and a pear? (Not just the pear shape a properly inflated balloon has, but really looking like the fruit.)
Old 01-06-2017, 06:04 AM

Chris Rock is on a distinguished road
I liked them both! Another memory that came to my mind was about a friend in primary school. It was a rainy day and almost the entire class was absent, except 4 of us, including this girl. I think we were at age of 8 or 9. She was a little fat (not too much, just a little). After some time absent our teacher came back with 2 balloons and gave them to us. They were part of decoration of an act we have had 2 days ago. She smiled and said "pop them". My friend was wearing a skirt as part of the school uniform. She took one of the balloons and sat on it, with a perverse smile and gesture. The balloon made a noise but didn't pop and escaped behind her butt. I was scared of hell so I was watching but with a finger on each ear to avoid the noise of the bang. She didn't give up and tried to sit on the balloon again, this time holding it with both hands. She started to bounce on it, closing her eyes and with an evil expression in her face, biting her lips and it was so violent that I looked to other place, just listening the noises the balloon was doing because of the friction with her skin. And at a point I just wanted it to burst and finish the torture of that poor balloon that was still screaming, until it finally popped and it was loud, very loud. She wanted to do the same with the other balloon but our teacher took the balloon and said it had been too loud and kept the balloon alive. When school class finished and we were all going home I saw the teacher puting the balloon on the floor and stepping on it with her sneakers. The balloon was a bit rough so she couldn't easily pop it at the first intent, so she then made use of her weight and stood up firm on it to finally burst.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:43 AM

9/11 did Bush is on a distinguished road
I've got one that I haven't mentioned on this board yet:

It was the first and only time I had sex with my first girlfriend on her 15th birthday (I was 15 as well).
So, I went to school on my girlfriend's birthday, and gave her an expensive gift. She told me she wanted to have sex after her party that night. So, I got the bus home later that day, and packed my bag with my 3 bags of Q24 polka dot balloons that arrived from Loonerworld three weeks before, then left for my girlfriend's house. After the party was over, her and I went to her room, and locked the door.

After approximately 30 minutes of regular intercourse, she stops and tells me she needs to get something. She then pulls out a half-opened bag of balloons left over from her party, grabs a black standard, and stretches it, hinting that she liked popping balloons. As my jaw opened in shock, I could not express my happiness to her. She starts blowing up the balloon, and then I quickly say "Wait, I've got bigger balloons", and she then releases the balloon. I get out my bag of purple Q24s, and blew one of them up to its rated size. After I tie it off, she grabs the balloon and rides it on my dick. She starts slowly grinding the balloon into my lap, then tries to s2p it on my dick. After a very loud, violent burst, I eventually cum. She then grabs a blue Q24 out of my unopened bag, and tells me to get into her bed. We both get in bed together, and she starts blowing the Q24 up, past rated size, then ties it off. She tells me to get on the balloon, and I ride it on her body.

I was in nirvana for the remainder of that week.
Old 25-06-2017, 05:58 AM
Balloon fun

balloons is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Best childhood loon memory
Riding balloons during puberty. so many orgasms. got my first Q24, overinflated it and went for a ride unbelievable!!! still remember laying on my back looking at the ceiling with my ears ringing. climax was intense!
Old 15-09-2017, 04:34 PM

Barcelona33 is on a distinguished road
in the kindergarten, at the age of 5. balloons were usual in the decoration of the place and were once used for some other game. but if I remember correctly I think it is one of those memorials. This was a day in which we were all on the outside took out a pair of foot inflators, which were used to swell swollen beach, we were asked to queue in front of the inflators and there in front of us they inflated a balloon to each one, that they delivered to us when it was swollen; they were very large they formed a lot of neck more than usual and they inflated much to some ends that some burst before they delivered them to us; they were scared and we had to handle them carefully (I do not know if that day the teachers were fun or if they started to do a contest if they could swell a lot) but I remember that the scene of seeing how they were blowing was hypnotic. we played with them and at the end of the game time we left them in a space where we kept the football balls; did not last long because their size and being on the outside made them explode.
Old 22-09-2017, 07:56 PM

JOhara is on a distinguished road
Its my most vivid memory...which I can honestly say turned my innocent love for balloons and inflatables into the sexual fetish category.

I had a inflatable pool float, the standard round donut style in blue and yellow and a pale green mid size hopper ball. I would routinely hop on the ball and squeeze the float in private. Because I knew I liked the feeling, I did the same with balloons but rarely had them. But one day I was home alone and I got curious. What if I turn the float up sideways and sit on it on top of the ball. So I did and the friction of the two vinyl inflatable toys made this wonderful squeaky noise! And it felt really really good hitting all the right spots. I played a little and then curiousity hit me again what if I lifted my legs so I balancing myself ontop the two inflatables. So I got off the toys and brought them near a chair that I could use to hold onto and keep balance as I lift my lower legs up and back behind and my knees dangled on either side about a foot from the floor. Then I started grinding and bouncing because I liked the squeaky noise the two toys may pressing and rubbing eachother. I kept going because the feeling kept getting more intense so I bounced and rode harder and squeezed my legs together to press the float against me and had my first orgasm. Didnt know what happened at the time but it kicked off my fetish big time
Old 08-11-2018, 09:24 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Bumping this because I like this thread, and I’m sure people have more stories to tell.

I remember one time, I was like 10, we went to a restaurant that we had been to several times in the past, and I was absolutely ecstatic to find out that they would actually give out these beautiful purple balloons on request. Of course, we were actually on vacation, so I didn’t have any alone time with said balloon until I finally was in one of those single room restrooms, blew it up and played with it for just a little bit. It was absolutely amazing, and what really kicked my fetish into high gear. Even though I didn’t know what I had was a fetish at that point.