Old 09-11-2018, 03:18 AM

LoonerHans is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Advice for Next-Gen Looners
I too feel proud about my fetish since it non invasive. Apart from other fetishes which are really bizarre and some require physical contact with the opposite sex; compared to such thungs, balloon fetish is more friendly and can be accepted easily lest the person in front of u should be open minded. As a matter of tendency we try to reveal our fetish in front of our female counterparts (friends or girlfriends) but sadly, majority of them exclaim "eww" and "uggh" , "that's fucked up" or "it's gross".

I don't know what do they think about us looners in their mind. But based on some of my experiences I've postulated a few reasons:

1. Due to the increasing demand of maturity from our society, people try to behave mature and things which may look childish are considered taboo if used after a certain age (for e.g balloons). Why I reached this fact? See, nobody cares why a young kid is buying a balloon. But people might surely raise an eyebrow if a grown up, say a man in his 30s buys some balloons.

2. GIRLS LOVE BALLOONS. Yes. They do. But as I said in the above point, maturity. It all starts from the home and the peer group. At home parents would be continuously nagging a girl or a boy for their childish desires after they hit a certain age of puberty. And when it is about balloons, you are continuously being told that balloons are for kids u are a grown up now. This creates a complexity in them irrespective of them being a looner or not.

3. Too much of self dignity also leads to hatred towards this fetish. Do we looners openly accept our fetish? No! Do we even show ourselves? Hell no! Why?? Coz we are afraid tht this fetish might soil our dignity and people may term us a weirdo. And it does happen. I've been a victim of it many a times.

And why does all this happen?? Refer to the points 1 & 2. You will get your answer.

There is a need of a widespread movement for balloon fetish acceptance as the LGBT community did. Then only people will be cleared of misconceptions and would be able to accept us as human beings too.

What do you think looners?

Regards
(I'm still hiding my identity lol)
Old 09-11-2018, 05:52 AM

I too feel proud about my fetish since it non invasive. Apart from other fetishes which are really bizarre and some require physical contact with the opposite sex; compared to such thungs, balloon fetish is more friendly and can be accepted easily lest the person in front of u should be open minded. As a matter of tendency we try to reveal our fetish in front of our female counterparts (friends or girlfriends) but sadly, majority of them exclaim "eww" and "uggh" , "that's fucked up" or "it's gross".

I don't know what do they think about us looners in their mind. But based on some of my experiences I've postulated a few reasons:

1. Due to the increasing demand of maturity from our society, people try to behave mature and things which may look childish are considered taboo if used after a certain age (for e.g balloons). Why I reached this fact? See, nobody cares why a young kid is buying a balloon. But people might surely raise an eyebrow if a grown up, say a man in his 30s buys some balloons.

2. GIRLS LOVE BALLOONS. Yes. They do. But as I said in the above point, maturity. It all starts from the home and the peer group. At home parents would be continuously nagging a girl or a boy for their childish desires after they hit a certain age of puberty. And when it is about balloons, you are continuously being told that balloons are for kids u are a grown up now. This creates a complexity in them irrespective of them being a looner or not.

3. Too much of self dignity also leads to hatred towards this fetish. Do we looners openly accept our fetish? No! Do we even show ourselves? Hell no! Why?? Coz we are afraid tht this fetish might soil our dignity and people may term us a weirdo. And it does happen. I've been a victim of it many a times.

And why does all this happen?? Refer to the points 1 & 2. You will get your answer.

There is a need of a widespread movement for balloon fetish acceptance as the LGBT community did. Then only people will be cleared of misconceptions and would be able to accept us as human beings too.

What do you think looners?

Regards
(I'm still hiding my identity lol)
Old 09-11-2018, 07:19 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
The first two chapters of my story are up. I’ve written a lot more, but not in order, so I have more to fill in before I keep posting.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:45 PM

BlueYoshi is on a distinguished road
My advice in a nutshell:
  • Itís ok. You are not a freak. You just have a fetish, which many people have.
  • There are others out there.
  • Keep it private, and be very, very wary of whom you share it with.
  • Enjoy it to the fullest, but donít allow it to get in the way of everyday life.
  • Seriously, enjoy it! You have this thing that lets you get off using a cheap toy ó weird, but potentially fun!
Old 10-11-2018, 02:02 AM

Hmmm...i agree with u