• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BusterBill
    Founder, Balloon Buddies
    • Nov 2016

Traveling to UK, Greece, Spain in September & October 2018

Hi fellow looners,

I'll be traveling to London in the first week of September, 2018 where I'll be visiting friends and generally on holiday throughout the month. At some point in late September I may wander over to Greece for a brief island holiday and may also pop down to Barcelona for 5 days in October.

I'm hoping during my travels to connect with any looner friends who may be up for a pint and a chat. In past travels I've met many looners around the world, and every experience has been most enjoyable. There are a lot of nice people in our little community.

For those who don't know me, I'm Buster Bill, the founder of The Balloon Buddies group -- the oldest social organization for looners on the planet, which I started as a penpal club several years before the personal computer or the Internet even existed. I guess you could say I was the first "public" looner in the sense of breaking silence through adult magazine adverts to seek others who shared our special fetish. Over the years a few thousand looners of all sexual persuasions (hetero, LGBT, and others) have come and gone thru the Balloon Buddies club, many of whom I've had the honor to meet.

Hopefully I can continue to meet more new looner friends during my travels in Western Europe this Autumn.

If you'd like to followup to this note, please don't hesitate to send me a private message here.

I will conclude by encouraging you not to be shy. Try to keep in mind that having a fetish is a perfectly normal form of sexual diversity. Our fetish may be all about balloons or inflatables -- but there are a million other kinds of fetishes that people have. Just because your colleagues or relatives don't discuss their kinks doesn't mean that they don't have any

Buster Bill
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Traveling to UK, Greece, Spain in September & October 2018

Australia next on the list mate, you've got fans down here too!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎