• Unicornia
    • Jan 2015

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello everybody.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
      • Jan 2015

Long time gay looner here. Popper as well. Love watching guys pop big balloons.

Comment

• miamilooner
        • Jan 2015

Hi Everyone!

Hi everybody, My name is Rick, I'm from Miami and I love blowing up balloons. As a kid I was afraid of them but now I blow them up and on occasion some will pop :P.

Comment

• MattoLooner
          • Feb 2015

Hi Everyone! My name is Matt and I live in Italy and i love riding balloons. I'm a non popper but accidental pops turn me on My favorite balloon branda is TufTex. I'm also a video collector so if anyone wants to trade contact me

Comment

• gayloonfcker
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by MattoLooner
            Hi Everyone! My name is Matt and I live in Italy and i love riding balloons. I'm a non popper but accidental pops turn me on My favorite balloon branda is TufTex. I'm also a video collector so if anyone wants to trade contact me
            Hi Matt,
            Do you by any chance have the full Rene & Darian video? I only have bits and pieces of it. I'm gay but I find Darian extremely hot. I don't really have much to trade though unfortunately. :/

Comment

• MattoLooner
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by gayloonfcker
              Hi Matt,
              Do you by any chance have the full Rene & Darian video? I only have bits and pieces of it. I'm gay but I find Darian extremely hot. I don't really have much to trade though unfortunately. :/
              I got a 20min ripped part of it, i'm not too much into old stuff like that

Comment

• Monthe1
                • Jan 2015

Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome to my forums. My name is Balmone and I've loved balloons and inflatables for as long as I can remember.

Comment

• balloonyboy13
                  • Jan 2015

hi everyone
                  I am a 19 year old looner from the uk I love popping balloons against me and hearing them tortured!
                  I found that I got more into this fetish at around 13 years old watching videos etc and then around 15/16 I started to buy many balloons at a time and started to explore my fetish, what was good and what I didn't necessarily enjoy!

love to all

balloonyboy13

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Hello! Long time lurker,first time poster as the old cliché goes lol! Looking forward to sharing my passion for beautiful balloons and inflatables��

Comment

• XXXMultimedia
                      • Feb 2015

Hello everybody, I'm Fifi Foxx from XXXMultimedia! I am a professional balloon balloon lover! I really enjoy doing unique clips and would like to be more active in the looner community.
                      Downloadable balloon fetish videos from our official site. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.00 and stream our movies!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by XXXMultimedia
                        Hello everybody, I'm Fifi Foxx from XXXMultimedia! I am a professional balloon balloon lover! I really enjoy doing unique clips and would like to be more active in the looner community.
                        Your boyfriend is hot!! Does he ever pop balloons sexually with you too?

Comment

• LeeRider
                          • Nov 2014

I had a look.

o.m.g! YES! luv to see HIM blowing up balloons while yur fucking!

Comment

• XXXMultimedia
                            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by LeeRider
                            I had a look.

o.m.g! YES! luv to see HIM blowing up balloons while yur fucking!
                            Thanks so much guys! I told him about both of your wonderful compliments, he was blushing, haha.

You know, we hadn't ever really thought of doing a clip like that before. What a great idea! We'll have to shoot a clip like that with him popping them this time I ordered a few hundred 17", 24" and 36" balloons the other day, so hopefully those will be here soon!

We are shooting another clip today or tomorrow where I will be popping them on his naked body
                            Downloadable balloon fetish videos from our official site. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.00 and stream our movies!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                              • Jan 2015

Thanks so much guys! I told him about both of your wonderful compliments, he was blushing, haha.

You know, we hadn't ever really thought of doing a clip like that before. What a great idea! We'll have to shoot a clip like that with him popping them this time I ordered a few hundred 17", 24" and 36" balloons the other day, so hopefully those will be here soon!

We are shooting another clip today or tomorrow where I will be popping them on his naked body
                              Nice!! If you take requests I love sit popping and grinding/humping till he cums on them. Maybe order him around while he does the popping? I see you guys like role playing a bit on your clips. I'd for sure buy a clip like that.
                              Last edited by gayloonfcker; 18-02-2015, 21:22.

Comment

• LeeRider
                                • Nov 2014

WOW! if he's blushing he must find balloons sexually arousing too! Good that youve ordered all those 17"s, 24"s & 36"ers:...are they Qualatex or TufTex? I bet when he blows em up his dick will go hard! ha ha!

Balloons make such versatile sex toys! I'm not sure how explicit Vicci wants us to be on here.....should I post more or send you a pm?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎