X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Small of Latex

Originally posted by npratt
    What kind is the big blue one on the left?
    A Cattex 36 Longneck

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Micks101
      A Cattex 36 Longneck
      Looks rather uninflated to to me, they're supposed to have a neck you know :P

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

My favorite smell in the known world is the way balloons smell...i can't get enough of that wonderful smelly smell! Sometimes i open my massive, airtight rubber made bin; where i store all my balloons & just inhale that beautiful SMELL! siiiiigggghhhhh....i love it!

Comment

• LeeRider
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
          My favorite smell in the known world is the way balloons smell...i can't get enough of that wonderful smelly smell! Sometimes i open my massive, airtight rubber made bin; where i store all my balloons & just inhale that beautiful SMELL! siiiiigggghhhhh....i love it!
          I do find the smell of latex can cause me to become very aroused, however the smell of fresh balloons can vary hugely depending on the brand and quality. I find the smell of Qualatex, TufTex, Gayla and most US brands is a turn on but there are some cheap balloons, mainly from China?, which smell quite horrible, like solvent.

Love the smell of most plastic vinyl inflatables too when fresh out of the packaging but inflatables seem to lose their smell quite quickly.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh, yes, LeeRider! I couldn't agree more with you! Sometimes just the smell of the balloons alone is more than enough to send me completely over the edge as well! & i too believe it depends on brand as well I have ordered some of those cheap Chinese balloons before & they stink of chemicals, yech!

I adore the way the american brands smell but my favorite balloon smell is by far Italy's Cattex brand!
            As for inflatables it's so very true that they lose that wonderful inflatable smell entirely too quickly...when i first my Intex airbed the smell was gone within 3 or for days of opening...

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

Tried something new today.
              When I got home today l pulled my latex catsuit on. After a while l went to get my old Russian gp5 gasmask on. One of my GL1200's was laying beside it and I looked at it. The neck hole and the filter intake of the gasmask was just about the same size.
              I inflated the balloon, lied down on my bed and pulled the neck opening onto the gasmask intake.
              When I let go of the balloons neck the pressurized air from the balloon was blown into the gasmask. It had the most wonderful latex smell and I was able to enjoy it for about ten minutes

Comment

• Oxydizer
                • Oct 2021

The smell of latex always arouses me and I have to take 'matters in hand' usually with a Balloon.

Comment

The smell of latex turn me on a lot.
                  But the best smell is when a woman spits on the balloon, the mixed smell between latex and saliva make me cum almost immediately

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎