X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

question about the protagonist Roman

Quick question, since Roman has a balloon fetish and lives with his parents (for now) should i add siblings? and if yes, female or male? older or younger? i just want to know your opinion on that. At first i wanted him to be an only child, but then i thought about including an older sister or a younger brother.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.
  • Bobywan
    • Sep 2012

Re: question about the protagonist Roman

Honestly I think it's fine either way. It might be fun to have him as an only child because that could explain why he has hidden this secret — no siblings to walk in on him or tease him. It also makes his eventual interactions with female MCs juicier, since he won't have had a brother or sister to talk about this before.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
      • Mar 2016

It’s funny, because I wrote my main character Jamie as having siblings, but so far, I haven’t even used them at all. (Although I was kinda thinking her little sister could discover her stash at some point.)

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
        Stretched like space-time
        • Feb 2018

I made the decision and started to write the story.

I'm not finding enough time to write since university is bombarding me with exams and new material to study. Hopefully the story will be done by the weekend

Thank you for the suggestions! i appreciate it.
        And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎