X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Media sightings site updated

Heya!
    As I've not been on this board for too long, some of you may not know I've a site where I list mainstream media scenes where women blow (up) things. Balloons and inflatables feature prominently!
    Anyway, after a long-ish hiatus I've finally updated it. Feel free to have a look at

If you can recall any scenes not listed there, please let me know! Every little bit helps.

All the best,
    Harley
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Media sightings site updated

The Norwegian versions of the "Olsenbanden" movies have a few scenes with balloons. It's been ages since I've watched them though, so I can't remember which ones it was.

I also remember there being an episode of some childrens' TV program that had balloons as a theme. The presenter was in a room full of balloons and would do different things with them in between the segments (including showing why the needle is the balloon's worst enemy ). Sadly I've never managed to find the clips

Comment

• b0f0s0f
      • Nov 2016

Good to hear, I've been following your site for years! I remember emailing you a few years back asking for the source of some of the clips from a Chinese gameshow.

Comment

• theballoonyspinny
        • Jul 2013

Can I get the source for those "Charm Yanxishe" game show clips?

Comment

• Harley
          • Jan 2016

Originally posted by theballoonyspinny
          Can I get the source for those "Charm Yanxishe" game show clips?
          What luck! Seems those are still up on Youtube:
          Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎