X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Balloon Domme

I see you are back again for what scares you most, but I am not sure if it is me or what I do to these balloons. You are sitting with dread and anticipation for when they will pop. That sound of rubbing rubber makes you sit on edge. These long talons dig in and I squeeze them close to my body kneading them with my arms. Perhaps these boots can crush down on them. Let's take it out of its misery and pop them!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BalloonDomme.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! I see you are back again for what scares you most, but I am not sure if it is me or what I do to these balloons. You are sitting with dread and anticipation for when they will pop. That sound of rubbing rubber makes you sit on edge. These long talons dig in and I squeeze them close to my body kneading them with my arms. Perhaps these boots can crush down on them. Let's take it out of its misery and pop them!

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Popping Your Balloons With Brittany Shae & Anabelle Pync

Brittany and Anabelle find that you have blown up a lot of balloons and taunt you. Would it make you cry if they popped it with their high heels? Anabelle loves humiliating you about your fetish, but hates the noise they make when they explode into little pieces.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/108920/clip_images/PoppingYourBalloons.gif

Brittany Shae and Anabelle Pync find that you have blown up a lot of balloons and taunt you. Would it make you cry if they popped it with their high heels? Anabelle loves humiliating you about your fetish, but hates the noise they make when they explode into little pieces.   It is fun to watch them play with the balloons, but is bittersweet as they tease you while destroying them. Anabelle wants to see it as she pops it and strips off her pumps. The pantyhose look so sexy and her green toenails peek through her nylons. It takes a lot of pressure and she is able to get her feet all the way to the ground as the neck extends under her foot. With a loud pop, it finally snaps.Anabelle helps Brittany remove her shoes and she places her nylon clad feet on the balloon. This one pops easily, and they decide they are done playing with you. They take the rest of the balloons with them and make you clean up the mess before Step-Mom gets home.  

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Blowing Up Balloons

I'm all glammed up to do some big, full breath blowing up of giant balloons. Watch my massive cleavage rise and fall as I blow and blow some oversized balloons. They really have a way of taking the air out of me! Whew!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/46360/clip_images/BlwBalloonsPinkLacyLuckGif1.gif

I'm all glammed up to do some big, full breath blowing up of giant balloons. Watch my massive cleavage rise and fall as I blow and blow some oversized balloons. They really have a way of taking the air out of me!  Whew! non-nude, no pops

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Sandra sit pop all

Many balloons was scattered on the floor. Sandra highly bouncing and sit pop all balloons. Big balloons loudy pop under her ass.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/Sandra%20sit%20pop%20all.gif

Many balloons was scattered on the floor. Sandra highly bouncing and sit pop all balloons. Big balloons loudy pop under her ass. Running time 8:38.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Sensually Popping Balloons

I've got these 8 plump balloons floating around my room, just begging to be hugged, massaged, sensually touched, all before being popped in between my hands and my beautifully curvy body. Dancing to the song in my head I pick up each one delicately and treat them as if they were my beautiful lover, deserving of my attention. After a brief interlude with each one, I squeeze it against my body until it bursts into tiny pieces.

I've got these 8 plump balloons floating around my room, just begging to be hugged, massaged, sensually touched, all before being popped in between my hands and my beautifully curvy body. Dancing to the song in my head I pick up each one delicately and treat them as if they were my beautiful lover, deserving of my attention. After a brief interlude with each one, I squeeze it against my body until it bursts into tiny pieces. 

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Balloon Pop Fetish!

You asked, and Val delivered! Time for a balloon pop video!

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Blowing up Balloons to make Pinata

Making a Pikachu pinata. I have to blow up balloons that I'm using to make it. This is part one of my "Making Pikachu Videos".

Making a Pikachu pinata. I have to blow up balloons that I'm using to make it. This is part one of my "Making Pikachu Videos".

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Big Balloons

Hi honey! I guess you did not remember our plans for tonight? We have a bunch of friends coming over and I come home and there is a big pile of balloons. I am so tired of seeing all this rubber all over the house and tired of your obsession.

Featuring Luna Lain! Hi honey! I guess you did not remember our plans for tonight? We have a bunch of friends coming over and I come home and there is a big pile of balloons. I am so tired of seeing all this rubber all over the house and tired of your obsession. These are such big ones and betting that these were expensive. In the past, I just smiled and said you could untie them and play with them again. However this time, I am going to pop each and every one whether it is between my nails, heels or having my body press against it. Say goodbye to your balloons as we are going to pop each and every one. Now clean up this mess!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Mean Girlfriends

I'm having fun playing with my pretty helium balloons and my cluster balloons when Zoe and Phoenix get home early and catch me. They ask what I'm doing and ask if they can join. At first I don't want them to because I know they are just going to be mean to me and pop them but I finally agree after I tell them that they have to be careful and NOT pop my balloons. At first they are gentle with my balloons but them they get rougher with them and begin popping them. I get angry at Zoe and Phoenix and try to keep my favorite balloons from them. Zoe grabs a needle and pokes a few holes in one of my helium balloons and sucks some of the helium out just to be mean because she knows I love the helium balloons. Phoenix and Zoe end up popping all my balloons by sitting on them, nail popping them, and stomping on them.

I'm having fun playing with my pretty helium balloons and my cluster balloons when Zoe and Phoenix get home early and catch me.  They ask what I'm doing and ask if they can join.  At first I don't want them to because I know they are just going to be mean to me and pop them but I finally agree after I tell them that they have to be careful and NOT pop my balloons.  At first they are gentle with my balloons but them they get rougher with them and begin popping them.  I get angry at Zoe and Phoenix and try to keep my favorite balloons from them.  Zoe grabs a needle and pokes a few holes in one of my helium balloons and sucks some of the helium out just to be mean because she knows I love the helium balloons.  Phoenix and Zoe end up popping all my balloons by sitting on them, nail popping them, and stomping on them.  

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Paola Keep calm and blow me to pop!

We are having some fun by blowing to pop some promo balloons but she want something harder so I give her one of my last belbal 14" From balloons united with the print keep calm and blow me. Our lovely Paola have take it as a personal challenge and did another sexy blow to pop video. 3 blow to pops are made on this video, i'm sure you will love it enjoy!

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** We are having some fun by blowing to pop some promo balloons but she want something harder so I give her one of my last belbal 14" From balloons united with the print keep calm and blow me. Our lovely Paola have take it as a personal challenge and did another sexy blow to pop video. 3 blow to pops are made on this video, i'm sure you will love it enjoy!

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Green B2p with a long neck

Diana sitting on the couch, calmly and confidently she inflates a big green balloon. Green balloon becomes bigger and bigger, with a long neck, and then it loudly explodes.

Diana sitting on the couch, calmly and confidently she inflates a big green balloon. Green balloon becomes bigger and bigger, with a long neck, and then it loudly explodes.1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Amber-Julie's St. Pats Day '17 MASS Pop Cam

Hella Balloons, Hella Popping. Over 250 balloons, 12,16,17,36-inch (we lost count) are ready for the sexy girls to destroy. To celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2017. They pin pop, stomp pop, cigarette pop, sit pop, heel pop, squeeze pop, rapid-fire pop, Kiss of D**th pop the whole batch in a wild orgy of balloon popping. Maybe we are a little extravagant in our description but we are still on a high from the mass amount of popping.

Hella Balloons, Hella Popping.  Over 250 balloons, 12,16,17,36-inch (we lost count) are ready for the sexy girls to destroy. To celebrate St. Patrick's Day 2017.  They pin pop, stomp pop, cigarette pop, sit pop, heel pop, squeeze pop, rapid-fire pop, Kiss of pop the whole batch in a wild orgy of balloon popping.  Maybe we are a little extravagant in our description but we are still on a high from the mass amount of popping.  Also in our store in HD (1920x1080) See this at LoonerGirls

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Purple Balloon Stomp Pop

I have fun playing with my big purple balloon in the living room. I bounce it on my head, bat it in the air, and kick it with my legs. My mom angrily grabs the balloon from me, threatens to pop it, but then gives it back to me.

I have fun playing with my big purple balloon in the living room. I bounce it on my head, bat it in the air, and kick it with my legs. My step-mom angrily grabs the balloon from me, threatens to pop it, but then gives it back to me.While later playing with my balloon again, she insists that I give her the balloon, and says that she is popping it. She grabs the balloon, and places it down on the floor. She then stomp pops it with her high heels. I sadly walk to the popped pieces.... Awww...my purple balloon...Available in the Following Formats:MP4: 1080p HD 854x480 SD WMV: 720p HD 854x480 SD

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Costume and Balloon Knife Popping with Zoe

The beautiful Zoe is wearing her cute Pikachu costume as she plays with some pretty balloons. She squeezes them and squeaks them and then she pulls out a knife. She playfully teases the balloons with her knife and talks about how sharp the knife is and where she should poke her balloon. Two of the balloons she twists together and one of the balloons she places between her legs and cuts the mouth swiftly off the balloon and lets it deflate. Zoe pops most of her balloons with her knife, one she pops with her nails, and one she lets deflate.

The beautiful Zoe is wearing her cute Pikachu costume as she plays with some pretty balloons.  She squeezes them and squeaks them and then she pulls out a  She playfully teases the balloons with her and talks about how sharp the is and where she should poke her balloon.  Two of the balloons she twists together and one of the balloons she places between her legs and cuts the mouth swiftly off the balloon and lets it deflate.  Zoe pops most of her balloons with her one she pops with her nails, and one she lets deflate.  

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Floorpopping

I am about to have fun with these great balloons. I am wearing sexy mint pants and no bra. You see me play and squeeze balloons and see my ass bounce on balloons, before I pop them all.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎