Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

My first big ball, What I think started all

I am sure it was a 22” marble playball, it had a grey metallic color together blue and red spots all around it. I have tried to find a ball with the same colors at least but it has proven to be difficult. This ball was bough for me as a way of medical treatment, I am not sure whether the constant rubbing of the ball with my genitals during the exercises developed the fetish, or it came years later. I enjoyed the ball for a couple of years, I was sure it would take my weight without problem, it did the first years, it seems tit gave up when I got heavier. Actually I do not remember whether the ball popped under the sink or it popped in any other way. After an attempt to fix it, I planned to save my popped ball, I just do not get why I decided to cut my ball in squares to store it, I finished up doing confetti with my ball. The next morning I did not find it because it was already trashed.
    Last edited by bigballcollector; 30-10-2021, 01:02.
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely
  • Slow DeFlaite
    • Apr 2023

Re: My first big ball, What I think started all

I have a Giant 5 foot exercise ball I like to ride on top of. It has a tiny little Pinhole in it. I over inflate it so it takes longer to deflate when I'm on it. I love the sound & feel of the Air hissing out of it riding it down.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎