Sharing Experiences with Popping so far!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Sharing Experiences with Popping so far!

As I'm new, I thought I'd share my experiences from over the year: Last spring (2014) I moved into a student apartment share with a girl and a guy. From the start we all got on really well, and have been very open with each other. Marie the girl is learning to be a teacher: cute, natural blue eyes and blond hair. And Ryan the guy is a masters exchange student from Tokyo.
    During my birthday, somehow Ryan and I discussed balloons as I brought them out to inflate. We discovered that we both liked balloons the same way.
    Marie is 23 and had come out of a long relationship since high school when we moved in. We are grown up about the fact that Marie has (at different times) dated both me and Ryan. We're single and don't feel the need to sleep around on one night stands! It's more about connecting.
    So just before friends arrived for the party, the topic of balloons came up again between the 3 of us so I thought "oh well.." and was honest about how I feel. I was surprised at how open minded Marie was and didn't think it was strange at all. It turned out that as much as Ryan likes seeing balloons pop; he's very scared by the bang, whereas I aren't as much.
    The balloons for my party I collected over a period of time, but I only wanted to use 40 total: (2) giant 3.5ft. red balloons, 35 assorted very big transparent balloons (pear shaped with a pout) and 3 large transparent punch-balloons.
    During a passionate kiss between Marie and Ryan: Marie lifted her foot onto a light-blue balloon, and squeezed it down slowly. My throat went dry and I felt a mix of excitement and fear which I felt when younger. The balloon swelled like a doughnut, I could see it clearly hug her foot and the pout was so big too: it burst with such a loud devastating bang when she spread her toes and pinched which made it squeal loudly too: it made me shiver, and poor Ryan was very scared too. Marie laughed and said you can get over the fear of popping if you associate it with sensual pleasure. Marie has also straddled some balloons on the sofa and burst them that way too. That's just one example of many balloon-related experiences I've had due to my flatmates!! I would love to hear from you and thanks for reading: Let's share!!!
    Last edited by Alan; 07-01-2015, 17:51.
  • LucyWants2POP
    • Feb 2015

Re: Sharing Experiences with Popping so far!

Wow....... that is sexy. You're lucky that you have such openminded friends.

My experience with balloons has been with making clips and battling the fear of balloons while popping them. It's exciting.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

You have a fear? ��:'(

Comment

• LaylaMoore
        • Feb 2015

That sounds like such a hot, fun time!
        Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• marja

Great story! Almost too good to be true!
          I would have loved to see that!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍