Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoniaStrummFan217
    • May 2012

It's nice to meet everyone

Hello My name's Kevin. My username is not meant to make people think I'm a girl, however, it often seems to anyway. To clear up any confusion now, Sonia Strumm is the name of my favorite character in the "Megaman Star Force" video game and anime series. Hence "SoniaStrummFan". Just clearing that up now so there's no confusion.
    I'm a bit on the shy side, but I tend to open up more as I get to know someone. I'm shy, and I have trouble starting conversations, but I'm actually really nice and very friendly. I do like making new friends, and I wouldn't mind making some friends who like inflatables too. I'm pretty nice, and I don't bite or anything, so feel free to message me anytime.

I'm a big fan of inflatable toys. Mainly riding and deflating them My favorite kinds of inflatables are beach balls and pool ride-ones However, I do like swim rings a lot too^_^.
    I've always liked inflatable toys, but I didn't really begin to get into them until I was in 8th grade if I recall correctly. Just something about sitting on an inflatable, listening to the air hiss out and sinking down as the toy deflates underneath me just really seems to get me all excited If I remember correctly, I first got into riding and deflating inflatable toys when I was in 8th grade. One day, I found a video on YouTube of a girl riding down a beach ball to deflate it, and something about it caught my interest. So, one day, I got a beach ball at the store, waited until I was home alone, and gave riding it a shot. Sure enough, I loved it. I had no much fun, I kept re-inflating it and doing it again. I ended up causing a seam on the ball to tear open after several rides XD. So, that's how it started for me. Today, I have a collection of inflatables, ranging from beach balls, to ride-ons, to swim rings. I have a couple of other inflatable toys in my collection too^_^.
    Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.
  • EC1118
    • Jun 2012

Re: It's nice to meet everyone

Think you've come up with a great point there.

Most of the looners I've spoken with seem to be males, or the 'false' looners you find on the video websites. Is there actually an equal mix of male and female enthusiasts or is the majority male?

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

I think you'll find there's more males out there, mainly because it's easier for them to, shall we say, "get a thrill" out of balloons than it is for a girl.

However, there's also probably many girls out there who don't realise such a fetish exists, or that what they're doing when they blow up balloons is actually a turn on for some people (have you ever noticed girls always tend to blow up balloons bigger than guys?)
      Vicci x

Comment

• EC1118
        • Jun 2012

Good thinking.

Would be interesting to see how girls realised they had the fetish, if they don't get as much of the thrill as guys do. Possibly through partners, but unlikely?

Comment

• Livi_Long
          Lustful Looner
          • Aug 2013

Nice meeting you too, Kevin. Thanks for sharing your story, likes, etc.
          My home away from home is http://www.eros-odyssey.com

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍