X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Blow to pop?

Does anyone here or has anyone blown up an inflatable until it pops? How easy is it and do you get a "bang" out of it like when you use a compressor?
    Vicci x
  • BBW MEL
    • Jun 2012

Re: Blow to pop?

I have but no bang
    Get to know me on Twitter ,Facebook Clips4sale
    & Southern-Charms

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

What was it Mel?
      Vicci x

Comment

• BBW MEL
        • Jun 2012

The smaller sized beach ball! I was just curious to see if it was like a balloon! I think it was because it was a dollar tree one! Only a $1.00 so Im not sure! I didnt like the way it felt! So wanted to destroy it
        Get to know me on Twitter ,Facebook Clips4sale
        & Southern-Charms

Comment

• gosteelers
          • Jul 2011

I've blown to pop some beachballs before, once got a nice loud bang like a balloon but I just blow it up with my mouth.
          Last edited by Vicci; 26-06-2012, 06:42. Reason: Bored of reading your begging for girls to contact you.

Comment

• rubberrafter
            • Jul 2012

I did a blow to pop on a vinyl boat once. Not intentionally, I was lying on the boat blowing more air into it when FOOMP! the seam blows out at the stern and I end up on the floor. Made some noise, but not as loud as when a balloon pops.

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Just blew up a 48" beach ball until it popped - wasn't on purpose but the boom scared the crap out of me. Seam split from one end to the other.
              Vicci x

Comment

• Ash_738
                • Jun 2013

I knew there was a thread about this somewhere...

A couple of weeks go now I stopped by the supermarket on my way home and saw that they'd started selling inflatables, so of course I had to buy something and ended up with an Intex swim ring. I was kind of planning to 'save it for later' but then I got home and with a disgraceful lack of self control, almost immediately took it out of the packaging and started blowing it up... And didn't stop... Until it popped, with a slightly muffled but still very loud and satisfying bang. It did put up a bit of a fight and got absolutely huge and extremely tight (almost balloon-like) but eventually ripped around more than half of the inner seam.

Worth it.
                Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Vicci
                  Blown to bits
                  • Oct 2009

Which supermarket is selling intex rings and what size are they?
                  I need to get some more as they always get popped, in a similar way - the inside seam always goes either with a tiny hole or rips the whole thing in two.
                  Vicci x

Comment

• Danman1987
                    • Nov 2012

I once blew to pop a Intex River Rat by mouth. I was curious how big it could go and if the outer seams will get tight if I blow it very hard. Then it was quite a loud boom, but not as loud as a balloon.

Comment

• Ash_738
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
                      Which supermarket is selling intex rings and what size are they?
                      It was 97cm but not in the UK unfortunately.
                      Shut up and blow!

Comment

• SoniaStrummFan217
                        • May 2012

I try not to, but it has happened before. I had this small reindeer made by Jet Creations, and I didn't mean for it to happen, but the seam on its back tore while I was blowing it up, and the boom sound it made scared the hell out of me. Needless to say, I was actually pretty sad since I liked that one. I did try it on purpose one time with a 24" beachball, but now matter how much I blew into it, it wouldn't pop! I forget the company that made it, but I kept blowing it up as tight as I could and then bouncing on it as hard as I could, but this thing would not pop! I still have it, too! It's a resilient little thing. I've punctured and patched it up a couple of times, but still haven't been able to pop it.
                        Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.

Comment

• craggy2012
                          • Jan 2012

The best bang I've ever got out of an inflatable when blow to popping was with one of those cheap my 72 inch yellow party bananas from Amazon.... I managed to blow a whole seam out- end to end with a loud dull pop. Quite impressed with my effort to be honest lol

Comment

• Robin
                            • Jul 2016

One time I was blowing an air mattress by mouth when suddenly i heard a loud bang, and after a short time there were two more pooping sounds. The air mattress has not popped completely, but it was an inflatable constructed of several chambers and some of them had popped at the inside.

I had folded the air mattress three times and then inflated it by lung power while I was lying on it at the same time to lift myself by blowing. This was the reason for the high air pressure in the inflatable. Later several chambers inside the air mattress popped and finally it got a small leak so the air slowly went out.

Comment

• lilolover82
                              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Robin
                              One time I was blowing an air mattress by mouth when suddenly i heard a loud bang, and after a short time there were two more pooping sounds. The air mattress has not popped completely, but it was an inflatable constructed of several chambers and some of them had popped at the inside.

I had folded the air mattress three times and then inflated it by lung power while I was lying on it at the same time to lift myself by blowing. This was the reason for the high air pressure in the inflatable. Later several chambers inside the air mattress popped and finally it got a small leak so the air slowly went out.
                              These are the kind of inflatables I enjoy collecting. A slow leak means you can still ride them down and play with them, how slowly was the air going out, and do you still have it?
                              Washington State, United States

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍