Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shaggy773
    • May 2012

What ever happened to Harleystone?

Is there a place that was like Harleystones that has a list of balloon scenes in Hollywood movies? Thanks
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Re: What ever happened to Harleystone?

Heya - he just found this forum
    Will write a proper introduction once I get New Thread privileges, but in reply to your question - I revamped the site shortly after you posted, as you might have seen by now

In case you somehow missed it and still are interested, it can be found at:

(The update list in the left menu is the recommended place to go)

Sorry I never saw this before or the reply would have been quicker!

Comment

• SuperbreathUnion
      • Feb 2020

I'd like to bump this old thread because Harley Stone's blowing females in media websites(both the old and new versions) has recently gone down all of a sudden about 2 months ago. What I'm wondering is what happened to them and why did they get taken down?

Comment

• Marko
        • Nov 2021

I don't know, but this was the only Website that came 100% on my fetish. I'm not really a looner and not really a inflatable fetishist. What I'm 100% into is blowing females, especially with puffy cheeks. Its less Importen what they blow, it's more Important that they Show effort and strengh doing it. My Girlfried partly knows about it. We don't put it into our sex but she knows that she can turn me on sitting in front of me, blowing up a balloon and Look at me with her Max.puffed cheeks. I am really Honig we get that Website back

Comment

• 247spyz4life
          • Jan 2020

It was convenient as well because about 60% of the scenes on there were easily found on YouTube. I can't remember the name of the German science show that had the sex ed segment where the woman blew a condom to burst along with many others

Comment

• Xcerce23
            • Oct 2021

I wish the site was still active or if there was a way to access it stil. It would be good to get an update for sure!

Comment

Working...