Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Diary of a pre-teen looner

So, this is my first attempt at writing a story, and I wanted to do something different, diving more into the earlier years of the fetish. Specifically, the story of a fictional almost 12 year old girl named Jamie. Although despite the title, this isn’t written in the first person, because who’s actually gonna write this stuff down?

Chapter 1: Playtime

Jamie was a pretty normal girl tweenage girl. She had two parents who were happily married, an older brother, and a younger sister. She was doing well in school, was involved in several extracurricular activities, and was generally very happy and outgoing.

She also LOVED balloons. A lot. They were her favorite toy, bar none. She loved almost everything about them. The colors, the bounciness, the squishiness, how they expanded... She could live without the pop, but it was a risk worth taking. She almost always had them in her room when she was younger, but as she got older, they were generally around less. She had loved playing with them for as long as she could remember. She had a small stash of them that she played with when she could. Her 12th birthday was coming up, and you bet she’d make sure there were plenty of balloons there.

Her parents had gone out to run some errands with her siblings, which, since it was close to her birthday, was basically code for ‘present shopping.’ It was a cool Saturday morning, which meant Jamie was still in her pajamas. So, there she was, inflating one of her beloved balloons, a really pretty blue one, in her room. She half knotted it and batted it in the air for a little while. Eventually, she sat on it and started blowing up a second one. This one was red. When she got it to the desired size, she half knotted it as well. She bounced a little bit on the one under her butt and hugged the one she was holding. Eventually going down and supporting her weight on both balloons on her stomach and crotch. ‘Cuddling them.’ As she called it. This was just fun, and she kept it up for a little while. It just felt warm and comfy to her.

And then, she heard the car pull up in the driveway. She sighed, because she knew her fun had to come to an end. For now. She pulled the lip of both balloons out of their respective knots before stowing them safely in her underwear drawer.

Next Time: Shopping for party supplies at Walmart
    Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 09-11-2018, 13:46.
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

Re: Diary of a pre-teen looner

great start, i hope your story grows fast and good.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by loonerfun00
      great start, i hope your story grows fast and good.
      Thanks! I already have a basic idea of where it’s gonna go, but I’d also appreciate suggestions.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
        • Mar 2016

I was bored, so here’s another chapter!

Chapter 2: Walmart

Even when the main objective was to buy party supplies, Walmart was never really the most exciting place in the world. To anyone, let alone a kid. Of course, that would all change for Jamie when she would find out how much better their selection of balloons had gotten. The party was going to be pretty generic, but the color scheme she had picked out was purple and blue. So, Jamie helped pick out some streamers and the regular balloons. “Do you think we need helium?” Her mom asked.
        “Nah.” Jamie replied. “We can just hang them in bunches with the streamers.

And then, she saw them. She did a double take. Yes, it was really them. 36 inch balloons. She had fantasized about getting balloons this big for ages, and this just might be her chance. But she had to play it cool.

“Ooh, these might be fun.” She casually suggested as she picked up a couple of the massive balloons from the rack. Her mom squinted and looked at the bag. “36 inch diameter? Three feet? And where would we put those? Because we’re definitely not filling one with helium. Let alone two.” Her mom was right, that would be expensive. “Yeah, we could just have a couple on the floor.” “Or maybe we could hang them from the ceiling?” Her mom suggested. “Yeah, I guess.” Not her first choice, but as long as she had them after the party, it was fine.

“Well, I know how much you like balloons, Jamie. So, sure.” Jamie’s face went slightly pink at this. Did her mom know more than she let on about her affection for balloons? She shrugged it off. ‘Don’t bite the hand that feeds you’, she thought. “Thanks, Mom.” She smiled. “I think we have an old electric air pump in the attic somewhere, so we should be able to use that to fill them.”
        “Yeah, that sounds like a plan.”

And with that, they continued with their shopping trip, Jamie basically not thinking about anything else besides how much fun she’d have once the party was over. And possibly even before.
        Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 09-11-2018, 16:32. Reason: Breaking up a block of text

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
          • Mar 2016

Chapter 3: Happy Birthday!

After a trip to the dusty attic, Jamie had found the air pump her mom had mentioned. She plugged it into a wall outlet and stretched one of the big balloons before putting it on the end that would fill it and turning it on.

It expanded rapidly, and she got more and more excited as it grew. Of course, she was right next to her mom, so again, play it cool. She turned off the pump and took the balloon off, before giving it a halfway knot. Her mom had made a couple of small columns of the 12 inch balloons that the big ones would be tied to. When all was said and done, it looked great. The giant balloons made a fantastic centerpiece to the two main rooms.

That said, she knew she couldn’t disappear with either one of the big ones until after the party. So, she settled for her usual mixture of playful batting, sitting, and ‘cuddling’ in her room with a couple of the fresh 12 inch balloons from the pack.

In retrospect, the big balloons being on the ceiling actually worked out very much in Jamie’s favor, as several other balloons met their demise during the party as a result of fellow rowdy pre-teens. It’s not that she was afraid of them popping or anything... She just felt it was a waste of something great. There was more that could be done with them than just popping them. Her mom had suggested a balloon popping game, which Jamie subtly said she wasn’t interested in.

Her mind changed during the party when a boy she had a crush on suggested that they have a race to see who could blow up a balloon until it popped the fastest. She didn’t want to, but she also didn’t mind too much, either. So, the race started, and Jamie took an early lead. After all, she had plenty of experience with this.

And she probably would’ve won if she hadn’t looked to her left to see her crush blowing up a blue balloon. Her favorite color. Her breaths slowed down, until...

BANG.

The balloon she was so enamored with exploded, and the balloon in her own mouth escaped, flying around the room. And she couldn’t help but laugh. Fortunately, so did everyone else.

“Well, congratulations.” She said to the boy. “Thanks. You weren’t so bad yourself.” And once again, Jamie’s face was flushed pink. Fortunately, a distraction would soon come in the form of cake and ice cream. And she almost completely forgot about the balloons until the end of the party.

Once the party ended, Jamie’s first order of business was taking the big balloons down. Using the ladder, she was able to retrieve them pretty easily. She had a bit of a struggle getting them into her room, but she managed to do so without them popping.

A bit more cleanup happened, streamers came down, along with the accompanying balloons that ended up scattered throughout the house.

Night fell, and it was time. She started with just batting the balloons around, before going to her usual cuddling. Only this time, it was with just one balloon that she could lay across and have support her entire weight. It felt really good.

She giggled and bounced on it. It was so soft, and yet, so sturdy. And the two balloons by themselves took up a lot of space. She continued grinding into it, her feet completely off the floor. She kept at this until she had completely exhausted herself. She rolled off of the balloon and began to doze off, stopping herself just long enough so that she could actually climb into bed and avoid the question of why she had fallen asleep on the floor. “Happy Birthday to Me.” She said softly as she drifted off to sleep.
          Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 10-11-2018, 12:53.

Comment

• Evballoon18
            • Nov 2018

Love it!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
              • Mar 2016

I actually wrote this to take place a little later, but decided to change it up so that it would flow better. So, I’m still open to suggestions, maybe taken from other people’s experience. I already have a few ideas for after the next pair.

Chapter 4: Busted

Jamie was ready for another night of fun with her huge balloons. They were still just as big as they were before, and they could still easily hold her weight with her actively moving on top of it.

She laid across one of them in her pajamas and started bouncing. Harder than she had done before. How far could she take this?

There was just one problem. She was roasting. Getting really sweaty already. But she was having too much fun to stop. Still, something had to change.

And then she had a simple thought that both embarrassed and excited her.

She took off her pajama pants and shirt and continued what she had been doing in nothing but her underwear.

She really had no idea why she was so invested in this, and yet, here she was. Getting mostly naked to play with a balloon. But it was absolutely worth it. Her enjoyment increased ten-fold. She tried to convince herself that this was still just some innocent fun. They were just balloons after all. Right?

She started going harder and faster. It felt absolutely amazing, and she was having a lot of fun. The balloon felt amazing on her skin, and it ultimately led to what she would later realize was her first orgasm.

BANG!

Unfortunately, she was having a little too much fun. She fell to the floor, ears ringing.

‘Shit.’ She thought, breathing heavily, underwear wet. And unfortunately, because the pump had been sitting in the attic and hadn’t been used for years, the balloon that had just popped had quite a bit of dust in it. Which caused Jamie to start coughing. So, her parents, who had already been woken up by the bang were given more reason for concern. Jamie’s mom walked in to see her coughing with balloon shrapnel all around her.

TO BE CONTINUED...
              Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 10-11-2018, 21:17.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                • Mar 2016

Chapter 5: Laying it all out

There was no way to hide it. “I...” Her mom sighed. “Go get yourself cleaned up and then come talk to me.”

It was over. All of her beloved balloons would be destroyed and thrown away forever. She would never be allowed to have them again. She took a walk of the shame to the bathroom for a quick shower and got dressed in her pajamas again before going into the living room to talk to her mother. Jamie was absolutely mortified.

“I can’t say that I didn’t see this coming.”

Jamie was taken by surprise.

“Wait, what?”

“I mean, you’re at that age. It’s perfectly natural and healthy for you to be masturbating. I know this is a totally embarrassing conversation to have, but it’s definitely one that we need to have.”

Her heart was still racing.

“So, there’s nothing wrong with me?” She asked. Her mom shook her head. “Nope. You might grow out of using the balloons, you might not. Either way, you’re not hurting anyone. All I ask is that you not pop them in the middle of the night.” “Yeah, I’m really sorry about that.” “Also, definitely don’t have them strewn across your room if you’re gonna do that with them.” “Yeah, I’ll keep that pump if you don’t mind.” “I’ll make sure I knock. Now, I’m going back to bed.”

“Goodnight, mom!”

Jamie headed back to her room after grabbing the pump, and deflated the couple of balloons she had blown up and put them in her underwear drawer, before moving to the big one. She gave it a little kiss, thrilled that she’d get to keep it, and mounted it before undoing the knot, riding it down as the air wooshed into her face. God, she loved balloons. And she wasn’t ‘outgrowing them’ anytime soon.
                Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 11-11-2018, 23:50.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                  • Feb 2018

i love the fact that the mother "saw that coming", really adds to the immersion.

i'm actually very excited to see how Jamie's going to obtain the fetish, by the sound of it she's definitely a non popper.

here is a scenario i can think about:

Either her friend's birthday party or any regular party involving balloons, we'll get to see how differently she's starting to act around balloons and how they're arousing her. Maybe she'll get to see her crush blow a balloon her something...

just a suggestion.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                    • Mar 2016

Yeah, she’s been playing with balloons like what’s described in Chapter 1 for quite some time, and her mom recognizes this. I was debating whether or not to have her mom suggest that she has a fetish, but ultimately opted to not include that so that she can discover more later.

And yeah, Jamie’s written the same as me as far as popping goes. She is not and has never been afrait of it, it’s just a buzzkill.
                    Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 12-11-2018, 01:51.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                      • Mar 2016

I have a couple of ideas for where to go next, but I want to know what you guys think. Should the next chapter be centered around

A) Another Birthday Party, this one not hers and with a lot more popping

B) A school dance where she’s on the setup/takedown comittee

C) The state fair

D) Paper Mache project at school

I’m honestly debating creating a separate thread for discussion of this story
                      Last edited by ThatOneLooner; 13-11-2018, 01:42.

Comment

• Bobywan
                        • Sep 2012

Perhaps A or B. Paper Mache balloons I've seen tend to be barely inflated and if popped go pfft disappointingly instead of bang.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                          • Feb 2018

Even better is to merge A and B together:

she gets early to help with the setup, enjoys lots of popping during the party, and stay to help with the clean up.

you can always find excuses to put her in such situations

i don't know maybe her mother had a meeting and had to drop her at her friend's house very early , and would be back late at night ? of course if she went to get the balloons with her friend, she'll have to suggest the big ones...
                          but sadly the biggest in this shop would be 16 inch, or 24 inch which could prompt some blow to pop races during the party. just a small suggestion.

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                            • Mar 2016

I was kinda thinking slumber party birthday party, actually. It’s a good friend of hers, and Jamie suggests getting some big balloons because of course.

Like I said, she’s not too much of a popper... (Although maybe one of her friends is...)

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                              • Mar 2016

Chapter 6: Fun with Friends

Things were clearly different after that night. Obviously, Jamie’s activities with balloons had officially been classified by her mother as masturbating, and Jamie certainly had a vague understanding of what that meant—namely that it was an activity only meant to be done in private in her room—but really, what had changed was how she felt. Her feelings for them got stronger.

Of course, all of that would be put by the wayside, because it was time for school once again. Jamie’s best friend Madison had been planning a sleepover for the next weekend. The two of them met up before class to discuss plans.

“Okay, going through the list, I have those awesome soft baked frosted sugar cookies everyone likes, pizza, obviously, a wide variety of movies to choose from, and of course, decorations.” “It’s not a party without decorations.” Jamie stated. “This would be true. Fortunately, we’re in good hands with my mom. After all, she works at Party City.” “Oh yeah, I forgot about that.” Jamie lied through her teeth. She was extremely familiar with the fact that Madison’s mom worked at Party City.

“Yeah, so I obviously had my mom get balloons. Because why not, right?” Madison added. Jamie loved balloons more than anyone else she knew, but her best friend was actually a pretty close second. “I mean, obviously.” “In fact...” Madison opened her backpack and pulled out some Amscan 24s. “This is ALL of them.” Jamie’s face lit up. “Oh my god.” “I KNOW! I wanted to fill my whole room with ‘em!” “Madison, we’re gonna have so much fun, it’s gonna be ridiculous. We should get a few of the ones they have at Walmart.” “Oh, like the HUGE ones you had at your party? Yeah, that sounds like fun!”

Jamie spent the majority of the week waiting for the night of this sleepover, until it finally came. Her mom dropped her off at Madison’s house, where she would stay until about noon the next morning. She rang the doorbell, which Madison answered with a smile and a hug. The two of them ran up to her room.

“So, how many do we have?” Jamie asked. “5 packs of 4, and then I got a couple of those huge ones you suggested.” “AWESOME. When’s everyone else getting here?” “In a couple hours.” “Perfect. And have you already pop-proofed this room?” “Yeah, I vacuumed and everything.” Madison liked popping a lot more than Jamie did, but still didn’t want them to pop unexpectedly. There was a little bit of fun in that, but it was more fun when you were in control.

The two of them broke out the pump and the first of the biggest balloons. Jamie attached it to the pump, and Madison turned it on. The balloon swelled quickly, getting bigger and bigger. Until it was almost as tall as they were. Jamie took it off the pump and half knotted it. “They used to sell balloons that big at Party City, but they ended up switching to the smaller-ish ones for some reason. Probably because the helium was so expensive.” “Just to fill one? Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised.” Jamie drop kicked the balloon towards the ceiling where it bounced down and off of the wall back towards her. She giggled. “Come on, let’s fill the rest of them.”

They repeated the process with the other gigantic one, followed by the smaller 24 inch balloons. Which weren’t quite as impressive or intimidating, but still pretty cool. The two of them played around in the room for about an hour, enjoying the feeling of basically swimming in them.

The only problem was that Jamie herself had begun to feel more and more aroused. And that was just with one other person. There were six more on the way.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎