X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Hello and welcome!

P.S. I forgot to say: my favourite colour is Yellow, and my fave brands are Qualatex. I love them! :-)

Comment

• flo8998
      • Dec 2018

Hi hi everyone here

I´m kinda new to all this so i hope i make all right

My name is Florian and i´m an 20 year old non popper from Germany just a while ago i found out that there is this inflatable fetish and started to get more informations about this all since i had since as a little child the Rody bouncy horse (that i still have and use since i have it and especially love it)

In the past few years i bought me the Rody in a lot differrent colors (the Rody is defently my favorite Inflatable) some other "cheaper" hopper toys and some space hopper´s

Sometimes it´s turning me really on when i start play with them so that i sometimes start to do it on them what´s always a great feeling

Hope to find some new friends to write and talk about Inflatables here

Comment

• 7balloon
        • Dec 2018

Howdy all. I am 7balloon. I guess I picked that name because it was when I became a balloon fetishist. I have ALWAYS been into balloons. Since July 1979. Now I'm in my mid forties, live in the midwest and going through a semi-midlife crisis.

Hope you are well. I am also an out looner. A lot of people know about my fetish. I don't hide it much. So I have that aspect of my life that seems to be different from some of you.

I've been lurking for years. I've joined four or five times, but can't remember the passwords necessary to keep any account active. I hope this time is different.

Comment

• frankfrank
          Empathetic Harmonizer
          • Feb 2018

Perhaps you could use a mnemonic device to remember your password. For example (though this is fake) I might use something like "usual ratio in 1966 (12 characters, 6th is upper case)" and the password is %1417Florian. [That works if you lived at 1417 Florian in 1966.] Or, better yet, it could be "Usual Ratio In 1966 (12 characters, 8th is o)" which would signal that the word is capitalized.

I have password hints like that which are pretty simple, but utterly undecipherable to anybody else in the world. One mere five-word clue brings about a flurry of 11 alphanumeric characters, and if I start with SAUCE it means the first group of alphabet is upper case, etc. and the "v" can be 3rd, 4th, 8th, or 9th depending on the sequence of words in the clue.
          People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• stobarts
            • Dec 2018

hello I'm kevin ive just joined this forum because I love messing around with balloons

Comment

• stobarts
              • Dec 2018

hello I'm new to this website and I keep my balloon fetish very quiet because I'm worried what mt father would say if he saw me playing with balloons at my age .....should I keep this quiet or come out ??

Comment

• AspergerS50
                • Jul 2018

I don't know how old you are but I'm 50, still live with my father and I'm still keeping it a secret from everybody including him.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2018

Originally posted by stobarts
                  hello I'm new to this website and I keep my balloon fetish very quiet because I'm worried what mt father would say if he saw me playing with balloons at my age .....should I keep this quiet or come out ??
                  The answer is this: if people don't need to know something, then unless you have a need to tell them, I would recommend staying quiet about it. Sexual fetishes are things that many people don't feel comfortable with. If you're still living under someone else's roof, and they don't know about your enjoyment with balloons, I'd keep quiet.

You don't want to risk exposing this aspect of your life, unless you are on solid-ground. The last thing you need, is for your family to freak-out about it, and/or demand that you leave home!

Comment

• Myra
                    • Dec 2018

Hi, I'm Myra. I actually found this site a few years ago, but I've always been a lurker. I guess I've been really paranoid about anyone discovering my fetish. My best friend set me up with a pvn and a super secure computer, so now I don't have to worry about any of my family or friends finding out. Maybe I'm a little too cautious, but if my brothers found out, it would ruin my life.

My whole thing with balloons started when I was about 13. I had this balloon from a party I went to. I was alone in my bedroom, and decided to pop it. My brothers would've teased me if they caught me with a balloon. I was supposed to be a teenager now. I sat on it on my bed, but it didn't pop. I started bouncing harder and harder on it. It felt pretty good, so I kept doing it. It popped eventually, making me jump. I wasn't scared or anything, but it was a rush.

A few weeks later, we were doing some sort of science project at school. At the end of the lesson, I was able to grab a few without anyone noticing. I wanted to know if I could recreate that feeling again.

I had some time before my brothers came home, so i blew one of the balloons up and sat on it again. This time it was different than before. There was this feeling, kinda like excitement, but something more.
                    By the time I was onto the last balloon, I was lying on them to make them pop. I felt really embarrassed about it after. I hid all the pieces and swore to never do it again.

But of course you can't just forget about something like that. The next time I saw a balloon in the house (from a birthday party we had) I just had to have it. I hid it in my cupboard until I had the house to myself. Then I started humping it on my bed. I felt disgusted afterward. I thought there was something wrong with me.
                    A little while afterwards, there was a day that I was left alone for hours. I tried to resist the temptation at first, but eventually I gave in. I searched every cupboard in the house until I found the leftover packet of balloons from the party. I took a handful and locked myself in my room with them.
                    I think you can guess what I did. I had more time and more balloons, this time. That was when my fetish really started.

For the next few years, I would sneak balloons into my room at any opportunity. One day I did my first ever blow to pop. I didn't plan on doing it. I was just blowing one up and, um, experimenting with the thing between my legs. I suddenly felt the urge to keep blowing and see how big it would get. When it popped, it was quite the rush. I've been doing blow to pops ever since then. Usually combined with bouncing on other balloons.

I thought I was the only one in the world until a few years ago. I accidentally discovered a video of someone blowing a balloon to pop on youtube. I just had to watch more. Some of these videos featured models blowing balloons. I came to the realization that I wasn't the only one to feel like this. I did some googling and found this forum. It was such a relief to know there were others like me. I started experimenting a bit more then, and bought some high quality balloons online. I was so nervous about anyone finding them. And I'm so careful to clear away all the shards afterward.

It feels so good to be able to say all this after so long. Just a quick note before anyone asks, no I won't be sharing and photos or videos of me blowing balloons. There's no way I would risk anyone recognising me, however slim the chance.

I hope to become part of this little community, even if it is dominated by men. I have always wondered why there's so few women on here. I would've thought something like balloons would be a more girly fetish. The thought of grown guys playing with balloons always makes me giggle.

Comment

• palloncino90
                      • Jan 2018

Welcome Myra
                      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Welcome Myra and thank you for telling your story

Comment

• Myra
                          • Dec 2018

Thanks for the welcome, it's good to finally become part of this little community.

Comment

• Banzure
                            Inflater of Dolls
                            • Feb 2013

Welcome to all the new people, and happy new year!
                            Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Whoopsapopperlips
                              • Jan 2019

Hi, Whoopsapopperlips here.
                              Male, straight, married, latter 40's
                              Mostly non popper but love pushing them bigger, and bigger, and that could take a couple more puffs, then... well the name says it all.
                              Felt it is time to contribute rather than just lurk (long time lurker, many years, many forums).

Comment

• Doggo
                                • Jan 2019

Hey there! Kinda new to the community. Been lurking for a while but never really got involved. Hoping to change that this year! Used to only collect inflatables but now getting more into balloons with belbal being my favorites. I'm a non popper but one day I can hopefully enjoy the popping. I just got to get over that fear eventually!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎