X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Kendra and Sushii Blow and Twist Entertainer Balloons

Kendra and Sushii are hanging around the Lab on their day off, and their mission is to learn to blow up balloon animals and learn to twist some recognizable sculptures. Both are strong blowers, and can blow 260's even without a mouthpiece. Both have fun learning to twist doggies and flowers.

mg - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonAnimals.gif

Kendra and Sushii are hanging around the Lab on their day off, and their mission is to learn to blow up balloon and learn to twist some recognizable sculptures.  Both are strong blowers, and can blow 260's even without a mouthpiece.  Both have fun learning to twist doggies and flowers.

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Balloon Therapy - Luna Lain

Welcome to your session for balloon therapy. I will help you get over your fear of popping balloons. It may seem unorthodox, but I am going to blow these up and pop them in front of you so that you can hear the big, scary noise and learn to control your phobia. I am not scared, and neither should you...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonTherapy.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! Welcome to your session for balloon therapy. I will help you get over your fear of popping balloons. It may seem unorthodox, but I am going to blow these up and pop them in front of you so that you can hear the big, scary noise and learn to control your phobia. I am not scared, and neither should you. Watch as I inflate these balloons and get familiar with being around them. It is so easy to put them up to my big lips and blow my cheeks out in order to inflate them. Listen as my fingernails rub the latex and make that ubiquitous squeaky sound. My red fingernails squish the rubber and I am in control. Relax and breathe while I do this. I made them nice and small so you can watch as I wrestle with them in creative positions. This small ball of rubber is not going to be in charge of our emotions. Since we never know what is going to happen when we try to pop the balloons, we have to be ready for the surprise of when they are ready to pop and that is a rather zen concept, don't you think? With a few more sessions you should be completely cured.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Naomi Bennet in lingerie

Naomi Bennet wears sexy lingerie and high heels while posing on her chaiselongue. She's blowing up one balloon pretty sensual and pops it finally using her high heels.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Naomi Bennet wears sexy lingerie and high heels while posing on her chaiselongue. She's blowing up one balloon pretty sensual and pops it finally using her high heels.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Christmas Balloon Popping Cum Countdown

I wanted to do something special for you for Christmas this year. I inflated all of these red, green, and white balloons, and I'm going to pop each of them for you... but as I pop them, I want you to jerk off for me. When I get to the final balloon, I want you to cum. You can think of it as kind of a Christmas countdown, but more of a jerk off countdown...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...mCountdown.gif

I wanted to do something special for you for Christmas this year. I inflated all of these red, green, and white balloons, and I'm going to pop each of them for you... but as I pop them, I want you to jerk off for me. When I get to the final balloon, I want you to cum. You can think of it as kind of a Christmas countdown, but more of a jerk off countdown. I tease you as I pop the balloons. Bouncing on the balloons as the neck of the balloon stretches out with each bounce, digging my nails into the balloons until they burst, licking them with my tongue and biting the nipple of the balloon, stroking the neck of the balloons with my hand, and sitting on the balloons and rubbing my hand against them so they vibrate my pussy. 

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

soft fingernail pop

Belle blows a transparent balloon twice with her mouth. After she blows him off for the first time, she opens her bra and blows it a second time. She holds the balloon tenderly in her hands and carefully presses her fingertips into it. Finally, when the balloon is already quite plump, she lays down with her body weight on the balloon until he is squeezed pretty bulging...

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco.../popped033.gif

Belle pustet einen transparenten Ballon 2x mit dem Mund auf. Nachdem sie ihn zum ersten mal aufgepustet hat, öffnet sie ihren BH und pustet ihn ein zweites mal auf. Sie hält den Ballon ganz zärtlich in ihren Händen und drückt schon mal ganz vorsichtig ihre Fingerspitzen rein. Zum Schluss, als der Ballon schon recht prall ist, legt sie sich mit ihrem Körpergewicht auf den Ballon bis er ganz schön prall gequetscht ist. Und wieder drückt Belle ganz vorsichtig ihre Fingernägel in den Ballon. Aber sie tut es ganz vorsichtig, damit der Ballon nicht zu zeitig platzt. Nachdem sie aber ihre Spaß hatte, lässt sie den Ballon trotzdem platzen. Belle blows a transparent balloon twice with her mouth. After she blows him off for the first time, she opens her bra and blows it a second time. She holds the balloon tenderly in her hands and carefully presses her fingertips into it. Finally, when the balloon is already quite plump, she lays down with her body weight on the balloon until he is squeezed pretty bulging. And again, Belle pushes her fingernails into the balloon very carefully. But she does it very carefully, so that the balloon does not burst too early. But after she had fun, she still lets the balloon burst.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Sunshine and Indica Nailpops Tuftex

IIn this clip Sunshine and Indica have many 14" Tuftex balloons. They try to burst these balloons by squeezing them with their fingers. But the balloons are tougher than expected and our girls have to make a lot of effort. They burst the balloons with their fingernails or by pressing on them with their fingers. Some are held up by Indica and Sunshine drills her thumb into them until it pops.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...20nailpops.gif

In diesem Clip haben Sunshine und Indica viele 14“ Tuftex Ballons. Sie versuchen, diese Ballons durch Zerdruecken mit ihren Fingern zum Platzen zu bringen. Diese Ballons sind aber zaeher als gedacht und unsere Maedels muessen sich ganz schoen anstrengen. Sie zerplatzen diese Ballons mit ihren Fingenaegeln oder durch Draufdruecken mit den Fingern. Einige werden von Indica auf festgehalten und Sunshine bohrt ihren Daumen hinein bis es knallt.IIn this clip Sunshine and Indica have many 14" Tuftex balloons. They try to burst these balloons by squeezing them with their fingers. But the balloons are tougher than expected and our girls have to make a lot of effort. They burst the balloons with their fingernails or by pressing on them with their fingers. Some are held up by Indica and Sunshine drills her thumb into them until it pops.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Rubber explosions

Blowing and ruin big ballons. Two lesbian in forest meet and do somehing bad and loud. You can see what ballons blowing in their hand and beetwet legs and under shoes. Its loud explosion in public place.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ges/defryu.gif

Blowing and ruin big ballons. Two lesbian in forest meet and do somehing bad and loud. You can see what ballons blowing in their hand and beetwet legs and under shoes. Its loud explosion in public place.

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Gabrielle Rides The Big Yellow Balloon

Gabrielle gets off on playing with her big yellow balloon. Watch her hump it, stroke it and scratch it with her long nails. She hops on it and rides it until it pops.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...bbigpopmp4.jpg

Gabrielle gets off on playing with her big yellow balloon. Watch her hump it, stroke it and scratch it with her long nails. She hops on it and rides it until it pops. Runtime 5:51 1280 x 720 MP4 video 

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Sexy Honey sits to pop!

She loves sitting on and popping all these balloons for you

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20560059.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Looner Heaven - Karolina

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Karolina! Karolina starting with inflation by mouth, but because she is weak with breath she will use foot pump to blow big transparent balloon. When she is ready, her best part will come - she will cuddle with this transparent balloon with all her body and she really enjoys it!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...rolina%20b.gif

Hi Looners! Today I have for you new girl Karolina! Karolina starting with inflation by mouth, but because she is weak with breath she will use foot pump to blow big transparent balloon. When she is ready, her best part will come - she will cuddle with this transparent balloon with all her body and she really enjoys it! Watch preview and buy her clip! You can download this clip in MOBILE, HD, FULLHD and 4K resolution - come back to my store regularly.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Sarah and Kym BIG Balloon Popping Surprise

Sarah Jain and Kymberly Jane start this clip off in bra and panties bouncing on and playing with a huge 36 inch balloon. They keep riding it and putting more weight on it until it finally bursts underneath them. For the next big balloon they strip down to nothing and bounce and play on it completely nude! When this balloon finally pops there's a surprise though... four smaller 12 inch balloons were inside. Sarah and Kym each get two of these to pop with their butts!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loon03z633.gif

Sarah Jain and Kymberly Jane start this clip off in bra and panties bouncing on and playing with a huge 36 inch balloon. They keep riding it and putting more weight on it until it finally bursts underneath them. For the next big balloon they strip down to nothing and bounce and play on it completely nude! When this balloon finally pops there's a surprise though... four smaller 12 inch balloons were inside. Sarah and Kym each get two of these to pop with their butts!

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

KISSING ON BALLOON

In this clip I have bright red lipstick. I'm tempted to lick my lips and push my lips to the camera. I kissed a balloon and it still traces of lipstick. Toy balloon full of my kisses.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...are%20foto.gif

In this clip I have bright red lipstick. I'm tempted to lick my lips and push my lips to the camera. I kissed a balloon and it still traces of lipstick. Toy balloon full of my kisses.

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Fetish Balloons

Pinka has fun with feets and hands with balloons. She inflates into them with all her breath, then she tortures them with her feet and ass. the balloons resist!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_20127639.gif

Pinka si diverte con i piedi e con le mani con i pallincini. Li gonfia con tutto il fiato. Poi li tortura con piedi e culo. Fanno anche resistenza. Pinka userà anche le maniere dure pur di scoppiarli.Pinka has fun with feets and hands with balloons. She inflates into them with all her breath, then she them with her  feet and ass. the balloons resist! she will use hard ways to burst them

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Bomb Pop

Misty returns home from a mini-shopping trip and finds her boyfriend in his usual smartass mood. She puts her bag on the counter and immediately goes toe-to-toe with him, telling him he has nothing important to do, hopping on the couch, climbing all over him and sticking her bare feet in his face while he tries to focus on his computer screen. He makes an exaggerated gesture to indicate that her shoes stink and eventually she lets him be, slinking off to take a bath. We get a glance at her svelte, pale body, pert butt and natural boobs as she undresses and gets in the bathtub.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...bomb%20pop.gif

Misty returns home from a mini-shopping trip and finds her boyfriend in his usual smartass mood. She puts her bag on the counter and immediately goes toe-to-toe with him, telling him he has nothing important to do, hopping on the couch, climbing all over him and sticking her bare feet in his face while he tries to focus on his computer screen. He makes an exaggerated gesture to indicate that her shoes stink and eventually she lets him be, slinking off to take a bath. We get a glance at her svelte, pale body, pert butt and natural boobs as she undresses and gets in the bathtub. She's lounging, humming and shaving her legs when she realizes she's left her bat bomb in the shopping bag outside, so she yells at her boyfriend to grab it for her. He's already annoyed that she's distracted him once more so when he pushes off the couch with a huff and realizes what she wants from him, he decides to give her what she wants, only his version of it! After all, he owed her back for a practical joke she played. Not to mention, she's terrified of balloons!

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

new girl: Sanny Luke

New girl Sanny Luke joins ClubSteffi with a nice sitpop massacre.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎