Great news... Nethideaway.com is NOT closing after all...Yay!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MikeTheBouncer
    POP-O-RAMA!
    • Feb 2016

Great news... Nethideaway.com is NOT closing after all...Yay!

Sorry everyone, I tried to edit my original post, but I could not change the original title. So this is just a re-post and is not meant to be "spammy." Please disregard if you already read the other post. Thanks.

Greetings everyone!

Nethideaway.com has announced that they will NOT be closing in November 2018!
    So that means The "Original" POP-O-RAMA Forum will stay open and actively moderated...

First of all, thank you to everyone who has visited and/or posted in the last two and a half years!
    Your participation has been greatly appreciated.
    I never thought I would be the one to follow in the footsteps of the Champagne & Balloons Forum... yet here I am!

Since I thought we were going to lose the POP-O-RAMA forum forever.
    I went and started a whole new balloon and inflatable forum at a new address.
    The "New" POP-O-RAMA Forum!

Both forums are free to join and post and I will be actively moderating both of them personally.

*Note: This post will not be repeated on this forum out of respect for the moderators and the members. Please bookmark the links for future reference.

Thank you and I hope to see you there!

Mike The Bouncer
  • Agron
    • Aug 2018

Re: Great news... Nethideaway.com is NOT closing after all...Yay!

I didn't even know Nethideaway.com was in danger of closing, but I'm glad to read that the crisis was averted! I hope it stays operational for many years to come.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎