X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

4 doll-balloons

Girl first time making a BTP doll balloon.She liked it.One balloon burst accidentally.And 3 BTP

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/87141/clip_images/c2.gif

Girl first time making a BTP doll balloon.She liked it.One balloon burst accidentally.And 3 BTP

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Poppin' and Chill

Soft, squishy, smooth, bouncy, loud — many things could be said about balloons. This video is one of Selena's first encounters with 'big' balloons: like usual, we give our new models a bunch of Unique 16''s to see what they do. And Selenite certainly does not disappoint! She's a bit cautious at first — bouncing very carefully, scared of falling or loud noises. She uses nails to make the task more simple: 'Boom!" goes the toy under her, and after that, her eyes light up, like she's a who got a whole playroom to herself. In one video, we can see the girl go from slight hesitation to very touchy-feely forms of play, including hugging the loons as tight as possible, laying on them, poking the neck with nails without bursting the balloon instantly, and of course, good old sitpopping. She gets more and more creative with each pop, even making a tiny balloon from shreds and bite-popping it. It was quite a sight when we were filming (did we mention that there was only one break, to help Selena gather balloons tered away from the bed? Otherwise it's all in one take, no instructions or direction necessary), and now you can join in on this fantastic spectacle.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/92267/clip_images/popchill01-gif.gif

Soft, squishy, smooth, bouncy, loud — many things could be said about balloons. This video is one of Selena's first encounters with 'big' balloons: like usual, we give our new models a bunch of Unique 16''s to see what they do. And Selenite certainly does not disappoint! She's a bit cautious at first — bouncing very carefully, scared of falling or loud noises. She uses nails to make the task more simple: 'Boom!" goes the toy under her, and after that, her eyes light up with glee. In one video, we can see the girl go from slight hesitation to very touchy-feely forms of play, including hugging the loons as tight as possible, laying on them, poking the neck with nails without bursting the balloon instantly, and of course, good old sitpopping. She gets more and more creative with each pop, even making a tiny balloon from shreds and bite-popping it. It was quite a sight when we were filming (did we mention that there was only one break, to help Selenite gather balloons scattered away from the bed? Otherwise it's all in one take, no instructions or direction necessary), and now you can join in on this fantastic spectacle.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

24 inch BTP at the mirror

Selena, standing in front of the mirror, inflate a huge 24 inch balloon. The balloon becomes so large, that is almost touching the floor, and Selena continues to inflate, and happening a deafening explosion. After a loud BTP only pieces remained in place beautiful balloon.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/24%20inch%20BTP%20at%20the%20mirror.gif

Selena, standing in front of the mirror, inflate a huge 24 inch balloon. The balloon becomes so large, that is almost touching the floor, and Selena continues to inflate, and happening a deafening explosion. After a loud BTP only pieces remained in place beautiful balloon.1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

All Balloons Pop

A balloon story about a nice mom...One time, after my birthday party, there were 5 balloons left. I was so happy, but then just before my last friends left, they rushed to the balloons and popped them.I was very sad, I hoped some balloons would be left. Mom saw me holding the balloon pieces, and asked if I was sad that there were no more balloons. "Awwww... don't be sad. All balloons pop eventually, and everyone likes to pop balloons." she said. I just hoped that I would get to play with them a bit more...

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/72145/clip_images/AllBalloonsPop.gif

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Anna's Balloon Bash

Anna's Balloon Bash is taken in my living room… It is a long movie full of pleasure.
            The movie consists of two parts. This is part one…I decorated the room with a lot of different balloons.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/Teil1_zus%20-%20Kopie.jpg

Anna's Balloon Bash is taken in my living room… It is a long movie full of pleasure. The movie consists of two parts. This is part one…I decorated the room with a lot of different balloons. You can enjoy me from the beginning when I walk in the room with a- 17 inch Grand Opening which I blow to pop - I nailpop a 12 inch tight one - I blow to pop a huge red Cattex Mouse - I nailpop another balloon with polka dots - I inflate, ride and nailpop a clear Rifco Welle balloon - I blow to pop a red Qualatex Geo Blossom 16 inch, sitting on a purple Rifco Bogen loon - I pump up a Cattex GL 500 in black and blow to pop a long yellow oneSo much action in this session. All balloons get blown to the max. I play with them and talk a bit in german language. Much more details... Too many to set everything in the description here :) Scenes filmed with tripod using external Mic. Close up view perspectives included! 4K-Quality.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Poping on inflatable mattress

The girl blow two 16" balloons.Sat on a yellow balloon,and make BTP green doll-balloon.Then crushed by booty yellow balloon and sat down on the red balloon.Inflate another doll-balloon .Red balloon burst under her ass.And green doll-balloon burst too.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/87141/clip_images/c5.gif

The girl blow two 16" balloons.Sat on a yellow balloon,and make BTP green doll-balloon.Then crushed by booty yellow balloon and sat down on the red balloon.Inflate another doll-balloon .Red balloon burst under her ass.And green doll-balloon burst too.2 BTP doll-balloons,2 sit to pop.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Honeyhair Tuftex & Qualatex 24 Ride

In this clip Honeyhair is wearing again her metallicsilver latexcatsuit and is sitting on a RCR longneck. She has opened her zip very widely, which allows „deep views“. At the beginning she rides a burdy Tuftex 24“. After this a purple 24“ Tuftex is following, which gets a big neck before it explodes. At the end Honeyhair rides a crystalorange and a yellow Qu 24 until they pop.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/Honeyhair%20TTQu%2024%20ride%20to%20pop%20gif.gif

In diesem Clip traegt Honeyhair wieder einen metallic silberfarbigen Latexcatsuit und sitzt auf einem RCR Longneck. Ihren Reissverschluss hat sie vorn sehr weit geoeffnet, wodurch tiefe Einblicke moeglich sind. Zu Beginn reitet sie einen burgundfarbigen Tuftex 24. Danach folgt ein lilafarbiger Tuftex 24 Ballon, welcher beim Reiten einen grossen Hals bekommt bevor er zerplatzt. Zum Schluss reitet sie noch einen kristall orangen und einen gelben Qualatex 24 bis zum Zerplatzen. Gefilmt in 2 PerspektivenIn this clip Honeyhair is wearing again her metallicsilver latexcatsuit and is sitting on a RCR longneck. She has opened her zip very widely, which allows „deep views“. At the beginning she rides a burgundy Tuftex 24“. After this a purple 24“ Tuftex is following, which gets a big neck before it explodes. At the end Honeyhair rides a crystalorange and a yellow Qu 24 until they pop. Filmed in 2 perspectives.  

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Yukii Hug Pop My Pretty balloons

Ohayo Minna-san !! My friend Lysie have Saved some Pretty balloons from a party and they are soo cute!!! Sorry Lysie but i cant resist, I just need to hug and squeeze it with all my love and strength. But they are so fragile so i keep hugging until no one left! ... No balloons survived this day. como see me have fun! Arigatou gozaimaa

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/yukiihugpop.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Ohayo Minna-san !! My friend Lysie have Saved some Pretty balloons from a party and they are soo cute!!! Sorry Lysie but i cant resist, I just need to hug and squeeze it with all my love and strength. But they are so fragile so i keep hugging until no one left! ... No balloons survived this day. como see me have fun! Arigatou gozaimashita

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Balloon Under My Dagger Heels

Look at how I toy with this balloon, tease it with my sharp, sharp, er heel. Imagine how I could se these heels on your pathetic body and mark it. Look at how my heels pierces it like a knife when I decide to burst it, just imagine what that heel could do to you loser.

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/113540/clip_images/generated_17232910.gif

Look at how I toy with this balloon, tease it with my sharp, sharp, heel.  Imagine how I could scrape these heels on your pathetic body and mark it.  Look at how my heels pierces it like a when I decide to burst it, just imagine what that heel could do to you loser.

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Laney Balloon Popping

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/18252/clip_images/LaneyBalloonPoppingPREVIEW%20-%20Copy.jpg

In this custom video, Laney sits and pops a whole room full of colorful balloons in a very playful, fun manner!

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Paola B2P Belbal 14" from loonerworld

Hii Guys!! Today our lovely Paola will take a chance against the evil Belbal 14" she was defeated the last time but now she will not stop until she blow to pop this Strong balloon, We have a lot of fun recording this video and you can fell it on the video. Enjoy it!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/paolab2ploonerworld.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4**  Hii Guys!! Today our lovely Paola will take a chance against the evil Belbal 14" she was defeated the last time but now she will not stop until she blow to pop this Strong balloon, We have a lot of fun recording this video and you can fell it on the video. Enjoy it!You can see her first challenge against this evil balloon on : Paola Blow and Deflate Loonerworld balloon

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

AJ HEFFNER POPS BALLOONS

AJ HEFFNER is a NEWBIE with BALLOONS and she loves them. This BLONDE just blew up a bunch of BALLOONS to fill her bed and room with them. AJ'S favorite part of BALLOON PLAY though, is how much fun she has POPPING them. AJ is ready to POP all the BALLOONS she just INFLATED. For the first time you get to watch BLONDE sexy AJ HEFFNER as she POPS BALLOONS for you, using her HANDS, NAILS, a PIN, SQUEEZING them, and sitting to pop them! Watch AJ now as she POPS all the BALLOONS and lets you watch!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/45090/clip_images/AJ%20%20Pops%20Balloons%20gif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Balloon domination by Veronica and Elena

Balloon domination is really nice lets see it in a second part of the clip

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/24071/clip_images/generated_17225096.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Chairpopping

I am fully dressed, at the door and already very late, but I just cannot go because I know that I have room full of balloons waiting for me that I NEED to pop. So I kick my shoes off, grab a chair and start popping but it is hard so I squeeze, bounce, use my nails but these balloons are not so easy to pop. I am late but I don't care, I am going to have some fun before I go…

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/98853/clip_images/2chairpopping.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Angel's Balloon Fun

Angel Lee is hanging out and wants to blow balloons for you! She gets pink and black balloons and puts her pretty lips around and blows as hard as she can. Her cheeks expand and blow out just like the balloon.The exertion of blowing so hard makes her a little dizzy! She blows up a lot of the balloons and can't wait to pop them later!

https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82829/clip_images/AngelsBalloonFun1a.gif

Angel Lee is hanging out and wants to blow balloons for you! She gets pink and black balloons and puts her pretty lips around and blows as hard as she can. Her cheeks expand and blow out just like the balloon.The exertion of blowing so hard makes her a little dizzy! She blows up a lot of the balloons and can't wait to pop them later!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎