Old 05-11-2018, 12:51 PM

ThatOneLooner is on a distinguished road
Default Advice for Next-Gen Looners
This idea came from a thought I had on Gray-A-Loon’s story ideas thread. Let’s say you knew a child, (12 or 13, around the age I think most of us more or less became aware of our own feelings towards balloons.) be it your own, or maybe a niece or nephew, who was caught “having a little too much fun with their balloons.”

What advice would you give them?

Obviously, the first and foremost thing I’d bring up is that they’re not weird in any way, even for using balloons. It’s perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of. That said, it’s obviously also something to keep private.
Old 05-11-2018, 01:08 PM

Gray A Loon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Advice for Next-Gen Looners
Feel like I'm inspiring everything apart from my own stories, haha.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:43 PM

LoonerHans is on a distinguished road
Aah well. I won't make him/her feel weird. Will just give an advice to enjoy it in private so as to not to offend people around. I know most of the people around us will judge the child, that's why i find tgis method suitable.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:53 PM

Slugamano is on a distinguished road
"not to offend people around"

That is the key. They can enjoy the play with balloons and the time will arranges the continuation...
Old 06-11-2018, 02:06 AM

I might just try my hand at writing this as a short story, actually.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:31 AM

someloonerguy is on a distinguished road
Join sites life Fetlife. Seriously. Use them to find an active local kink scene. Join these groups! Introduce yourself. Make friends.

There's a great chance that you will find yourself and your balloon fetishism accepted by the community.
Old 06-11-2018, 05:35 AM
POP-O-RAMA!

MikeTheBouncer is on a distinguished road
I would like to chime in here...

Having a fetish such as this one is way more socially acceptable than it was just ten, twenty, and thirty years ago. For those of us old-timers who went years keeping our balloon and/or inflatable play a secret can tell you that we would most likely have been bullied, teased, and ostracized by our friends, family, and classmates if they had found out. Oh boy, imagine all those bullies you had back in high school finding out you can ejaculate by bouncing on and grinding on balloons and pool toys! Even the girls would have not missed an opportunity to take shots at you and your delicate self-esteem!

Personally, I went eight long years thinking I was all alone in the world seeing how the (public) internet didn't exist yet. (Technically, it did, but the odds of me finding a balloon fetish community back then would have been near impossible... But I digress.) I am not kidding, I used to ride my bike to the public library to research psychology books trying to self-diagnose what the hell was "wrong" with me! Why was I obsessed with the fantasy of my teenage female classmates sitting and bouncing on balloons? The word "fetish" wasn't even in my lexicon of words yet. I had no idea what I had was a fetish.

Young people (read: pre-teens and teens hitting puberty) are highly likely to discover their balloon and inflatable play actually has a name called a "fetish" and has an enormous "support group" available to them via this wonderful communication platform most of us take for granted. Seeing how our society has become more open-minded about things. Having a balloon fetish is really mellow and "cute" compared to more complex and colorful sexual proclivities these days. I am thankful this community exists. I am proud to be a part of it and I am glad (very few) new balloon and inflatable lovers will ever have to go through the pain I went through back in those days.

Thanks for the great topic, ThatOneLooner.
MikeTheBouncer
Old 06-11-2018, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by someloonerguy View Post
Join sites life Fetlife. Seriously. Use them to find an active local kink scene. Join these groups! Introduce yourself. Make friends.

There's a great chance that you will find yourself and your balloon fetishism accepted by the community.
Well, maybe when they’re older. Not when they’re like 12 or 13.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:21 PM

The more I think about this, the more I want to write a story about a young looner.
Old 09-11-2018, 02:59 AM

LoonerHans is on a distinguished road
Haha!! Go ahead my friend! Stories are the best way to convey messages.