Old 07-04-2017, 04:47 AM

Chris Rock is on a distinguished road
Question Are women also interested in inflatables?
I saw lots of balloons posts with women talking about experiences, tastes, etc. but almost nothing here, in the inflatables forum. I'm more into inflatables (beach balls) than balloons, but even my gf looked to be more comfortable by playing with balloons in our room.

I'd like to know if there is some woman here or someone you know that enjoys more of inflatables. If I'm lucky and someone here replies me back, I'd also like to know how do you enjoy it? As a man, I know it's very different the way women and men get pleasure in a loon session, and I'd like to know what so true is this picture: https://www.sexforums.com/topic/71753-beach-ball-homemade-sex-toy-for-women/
Old 07-04-2017, 05:59 AM

thevinylrider is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Are women also interested in inflatables?
I ve encountered a few that are every bit as randy for them as i am and thats saying something. They truly m,ke it an art form.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:34 AM

ChillinHaze is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm a girl that's more into inflatables. As for how I enjoy them, I really like big inflatables that I can straddle and ride with my feet barely or completely not touching the ground. I also love to ride on them while they inflate or slowly deflate when the valve is opened. I'm a non-popper by the way.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:51 PM

Chris Rock is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ChillinHaze View Post
Well, I'm a girl that's more into inflatables. As for how I enjoy them, I really like big inflatables that I can straddle and ride with my feet barely or completely not touching the ground. I also love to ride on them while they inflate or slowly deflate when the valve is opened. I'm a non-popper by the way.
But how do you get pleasure from a, let's say, a beachball? Sorry but I need to be a bit more "graphic". As a man, I get pleasure by friction. I mean by simulating the sex act with the toy, with the pennis working in the same way. How do you get pleasure without "something" inside you? It's like getting pleasure without touching yourself?
Old 07-04-2017, 08:51 PM

Bodahir is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by marceloarcor View Post
But how do you get pleasure from a, let's say, a beachball? Sorry but I need to be a bit more "graphic". As a man, I get pleasure by friction. I mean by simulating the sex act with the toy, with the pennis working in the same way. How do you get pleasure without "something" inside you? It's like getting pleasure without touching yourself?
Women get the pleasure from their clit. Outside of the body there is a tiny knot that is very sensitive, much like the top of your penis. But it can have different shapes, not just a knot, sometimes it's just nothing. Women can have orgasms through that too.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:31 AM

Nothing to add, Bodahir explained it pretty much. I try to stimulate my clit until I climax.
Old 08-04-2017, 07:44 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
My partner tried grinding on a 48 inch beach ball when we first met, but didn't really have much success- 'nearly but not quite there' in her own words afterwards.... Next time she tried kneeling, straddling over a 72inch inflatable banana I had and bingo- she came and squirted everywhere whilst sat on top of it. It's mainly technique and possibly your frame of mind at the time, but the shape of the item and its sturdyness to provide sufficient contact whilst inflated has a lot to do with it..... hence we buy loads of those GL's
Old 09-04-2017, 09:58 AM

I also think it has a lot to do with your personal preferences. For example I can get really aroused by grinding on a beach ball but I can't really climax with them because they are not really my shape of choice (same with rings and mattresses, they just don't quite do it for me). But let me straddle an orca and you'll have me cry out in ecstasy pretty soon.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:40 AM

wildheart is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ChillinHaze View Post
I also think it has a lot to do with your personal preferences. For example I can get really aroused by grinding on a beach ball but I can't really climax with them because they are not really my shape of choice (same with rings and mattresses, they just don't quite do it for me). But let me straddle an orca and you'll have me cry out in ecstasy pretty soon.
That does sound pretty hot. Hope you don't mind everyone asking you questions, but how long do you typically last? For me it would only be like 15 seconds if I was doing that so usually do other things.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:41 PM

It really depends on how horny I am and if I want to take it slow or not. Time can vary between a few minutes and maybe half an hour.