Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • InflatableSeal
    • Apr 2016

Re: How often do you play

Honestly I don't get to enjoy my balloons nearly as much as I would like to. Maybe... once every few weeks or so right now? It's mainly due to lack of privacy given my current living situation. Mostly I'm afraid that the noise of said fun will seep out into the rest of the house and attract unwanted attention.

My balloons are best enjoyed in private.

Comment

• Loonatic
      Balloons + Feet
      • Apr 2016

Originally posted by InflatableSeal
      Honestly I don't get to enjoy my balloons nearly as much as I would like to. Maybe... once every few weeks or so right now? It's mainly due to lack of privacy given my current living situation. Mostly I'm afraid that the noise of said fun will seep out into the rest of the house and attract unwanted attention.

My balloons are best enjoyed in private.
      Exactly! I am about to be moving to an apartment complex and I have no clue how I'm going to be able enjoy playing without the sound disturbing other residents.

Comment

• rockrewls
        • Dec 2017

weekly, if not a little more often.

Comment

• Strel0k
          • Jul 2014

Maybe a handful of times a month. I live with roommates so I pretty much have to play in my car. I've got a 12v (plugs into cigarette lighter) air mattress pump that is powerfull enough for most balloons so I have a lot of fun with that. The only problem is finding a place to park...

Comment

• Smothered by tits
            • Mar 2019

Not all that often sadly due to my roommates as well but when i get the chance to play it feels so much more fun.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

For me, I live on my own, and have my own flat (rented). So I have balloons out everywhere, all of the time, and am very lucky in being able to do that. I also have my own helium cylinder too. (A luxury, but a great one! )

I'm also a strict non-popper, so for me, noise doesn't tend to be too much of an issue, unless I'm doing a lot of inflating with my electric pump. (As they can be noisy, I try not to do too many at one time. That way, it sounds more like I'm vacuuming, rather than anything else. )

I tend to masturbate with balloons a few times a week, but I tend to play with my balloons most days, at bedtime. Occasionally, I'll play in the daytime, as well, which is nice.

Ideally, I'd like to have a balloon-room again, which I could keep permanently filled with hundreds (or maybe thousands) of air-filled balloons, of all different sizes. But until I win the Lottery, that ain't going to happen anytime soon.

Comment

• AJK64
                • Jun 2018

I've always been restricted due to living arrangements. Realised in my teens that I liked balloons and would hide them uninflated under a loose floor panel (like hiding drugs haha). I would get them out any time I got time alone though.

Now I live with my girlfriend who doesnt know about the balloon thing. I have a hidden stash of balloons in an old box on the wardrobe but cant get them out often...maybe once a month or so when shes at work but I'm not.

However. I also have a boyfriend (in a poly relationship) and he knows about the balloons and he has his own flat so I stay with him 2 days every 2 weeks and we will often get a few balloons out. So I'm looning more at the minute than ive been able to before, but still not often.
                Last edited by AJK64; 06-10-2019, 19:54.

Comment

• AspergerS50
                  • Jul 2018

Once I buy a bag or two of balloons, I pop them 1 per day. But after they're gone I might or might not rush out to get another bag. It depends.

Comment

• Daniel Smith
                    • Oct 2019

I had a mathematician girl like that too, last met her in 1998 and we used 300 balloons in 2 days. I miss her.

Comment

• Londonj2014
                      • Dec 2017

It varies for me, sometimes I will go for a few months without thinking about it and then other times I would be playing everyday. I have been very looner active these past couple of years. I live alone which is amazing and even though I am non/semi popper, my flat is quite soundproof and so if a balloon does pop at 3am, the neighbours don't hear it

Comment

• Loonorm
                        • Mar 2019

Once a week, maybe, usually on a Sunday evening since I don’t have to work on Monday’s. There are times that I will do every other week. I don’t do as many balloons as I used to do. If I am lucky I will try and do between 25-30 balloons popping them in various ways. I usually finish by sitting on a larger balloon or two watching a balloon video.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                          • Oct 2019

A trend I found in myself is that I usually don't have balloons in my room for a while, but when I do blow up one of my balloons, I would play with it every day for the span of a week or two before deflating it and deciding if I want to continue.
                          *notices bulge*

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍