Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pablo
    • Feb 2017

[TRADE] Clips trading

Looking to trade clips. PM me your thumbnails.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
  • LoonerMyName
    • Sep 2018

Re: Clips trading

Check your PMs

Comment

• Matt255
      • Jan 2019

I can't write PMs yet, but i have plenty of clips and videos for trading of all major websites. About 1 TB total.

I would be interested in a couple of yours, please PM me.

Comment

• LoonerMyName
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Matt255
        I can't write PMs yet, but i have plenty of clips and videos for trading of all major websites. About 1 TB total.

I would be interested in a couple of yours, please PM me.
        To be able to send and receive PMs, you have to post 3 times. Anyway, I might want to trade with you once that is enabled

Comment

• LoonerMyName
          • Sep 2018

Hi
          I do have a good amount from both of those stores you want and am willing to trade
          Here are my screenshots from my videos from those stores:
          MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

However to enable private messaging you need to have posted 3 times

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
            • Jan 2019

Hey everyone!

I have a bunch of clips to offer as well, mostly Club Steffi but I am in the process of creating thumbnails for my other clips, too.

VK is the largest European social network with more than 100 million active users. Our goal is to keep old friends, ex-classmates, neighbors and colleagues in touch.

This is my VK catalog of Clubsteffi clips, if you are interested. I look specifically for Studio Fuusen, Clips with Balloon riding etc. or clips with spacehoppers/hoppity hops

cya

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍