X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Inflatapalooza- Hailey's Out With A Bang- Just The Balloon Scenes

Love inflatable pool toys? We just dug up this vintage footage called Inflatapalooza- Out With A Bang featuring Balloonapalooza star Hailey. Outside on the deck, she tackles all sorts of vinyl inflates- a big beachball, swimring, whale and more- even a few balloons get into the act.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...hpalooza10.jpg

THIS CLIP CONTAINS ONLY THE BALLOON SCENES FROM THE MOVIE AS DESCRIBED BELOWLove inflatable pool toys? We just dug up this vintage footage called Inflatapalooza- Out With A Bang featuring Balloonapalooza star Hailey. Outside on the deck, she tackles all sorts of vinyl inflates- a big beachball, swimring, whale and more- even a few balloons get into the act.Hailey shows everyone what fun she can have with a deck full of inflatables and a bikini.  Swim rings, small beach balls, some party balloons, and an on-camera inflation by mouth of a 48" beach ball are all in Hailey's video.  Hailey the balloons early after double stacking them in a swim ring.  Beach ball inflation, bouncing, and popping are throughout.This video is part of the Balloonapalooza collection, filmed in 2000.

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Go Play With Your Balloon!

I walk in your bedroom, similar to last time and again, you very pleasantly tell me I'm not allowed in there, because daddy would be home soon and since daddy has moved in I'm not allowed to see mommy with her clothes off or be in the bedroom with her alone. (So again, very sweet and gentle just like the last video, not explicit language) So then you would say something like you want to play a game with mommy, then maybe come close and pat me where my penis would be and say something like "awww is your tiny little teeny weeny doing ok tucked in your diapers? looks like you're trying to be naughty, you know mommy is gonna be spending time with daddy... are you hungry? you want your ba-ba? no?.. why don't you go to your room and play with your toys... you want a balloon? (again repeating that in spite of the hissy fit i'm throwing, not getting upset just repeating it in different ways like in the last video) ... at which point i'd be upset throwing a hissy fit that I don't want to be treated like a baby, I want sex... but as if you're not hearing any of what i'm saying... you just repeat yourself... you want a balloon? let me blow you up a balloon... as though you're trying to distract a little ... as it blows up similarly, you punch it back and forth at me and again sweetly and kindly tell me that i got to go back to my room... then when you hand me the balloon you can say something like you need a playmate... daddy thinks we should get you a new little brother or sister... again, as though i'm saying no... you just repeat yourself and say something like... don't you want to play with balloons with a little baby brother or sister? ...and finish with something like well, you're gonna have to wait and see, as you tell me to get out of the room. Wear a long dress, very mommy like if possible plz.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...cyLuckgif1.gif

Custom clip, no names are used so everyone can join the fun.The order:I walk in your bedroom, similar to last time and again, you very pleasantly tell me I'm not allowed in there, because step-daddy would be home soon and since step-daddy has moved in I'm not allowed to see step-mommy with her clothes off or be in the bedroom with her alone.  (So again, very sweet and gentle just like the last video, not explicit language) So then you would say something like you want to play a game with step-mommy, then maybe come close and pat me where my penis would be and say something like "awww is your tiny little teeny weeny doing ok tucked in your diapers? looks like you're trying to be naughty, you know step-mommy is gonna be spending time with step-daddy... are you hungry? you want your ba-ba? no?.. why don't you go to your room and play with your toys... you want a balloon? (again repeating that in spite of the hissy fit i'm throwing, not getting upset just repeating it in different ways like in the last video) ... at which point i'd be upset throwing a hissy fit that I don't want to be treated like a baby, I want sex... but as if you're not hearing any of what i'm saying... you just repeat yourself... you want a balloon? let me blow you up a balloon... as though you're trying to distract a ... as it blows up similarly, you punch it back and forth at me and again sweetly and kindly tell me that i got to go back to my room... then when you hand me the balloon you can say something like you need a playmate... step-daddy thinks we should get you a new little step-brother or step-sister... again, as though i'm saying no... you just repeat yourself and say something like...  don't you want to play with balloons with a little baby step-brother or step-sister? ...and finish with something like well, you're gonna have to wait and see, as you tell me to get out of the room. Wear a long dress, very step-mommy like if possible plz.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

ZRCE 2017 - Anna's Birthday Compilation

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...day1%20zus.JPG

As we already promoted: In 2017, Anna and Sarah went to Springbreak at ZRCE Beach together!!!So let's not waste time for a description... The girls brought "a ton" of balloons to this vacationThis is Anna's Birthday :) With a crowd of party people...Compilation here contains SEVEN PUBLIC BLOW TO POP RACES scenes- Unique 16" Anna POP printed balloons close to the VIP-area (might know preview on Anna's facekook-site)- Qualatex 15" Mickey Mouse balloons close to the pool- Qualatex 16" heartprinted loons, (Sarah blows to pop, Anna pops between legs with nails)- Qualatex 16" Stars&Stars crystal in the Aquarius- Qualatex 16" and Unique 16" Happy Birthday at the bar- Qualatex Blossoms at the stairs- Unique 16" Happy Birthday and Qualatex 16" Stars & Stars !!!!SO THIS WE CALL REAL AMATEUR PUBLIC SPONTANEOUS BALLOON ACTIONThis After Beach Party was so much fun. Look at all the people and the cute girls standing around and watching Anna and Sarah having fun with 14 Balloons :) I think they liked that! Not to forget the barkeeperBtw: Watch those A and S shirts (fitting perfectly to their hot-pants)...Public clip, filmed in Full-HD, sound quality good, cam movement also really good.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

skin to skin

Melly is already on the way to blow up this wonderful crystal blue balloon. She's blowing it up very slowly so she can enjoy it the most. But it would be even better to feel the balloon growing under her naked belly. So she takes her top off and takes the balloon to it's maximum and beyond.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...clubsteffi.gif

Melly is already on the way to blow up this wonderful crystal blue balloon. She's blowing it up very slowly so she can enjoy it the most. But it would be even better to feel the balloon growing under her naked belly. So she takes her top off and takes the balloon to it's maximum and beyond.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Balloon Necks and Nail Popping

First I roll some around on the ground with my bare feet before picking them each up one by one and hugging them until the neck of the balloon pops out. I giggle as you jump thinking it's going to pop at any moment. I smush the neck of the balloon down only to hug it with my arms and sometimes my legs to pop the neck out again. I take turns with each balloon and randomly pop them with my nails causing you to jump. I talk to you and laugh at you throughout the video.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18534667.gif

I've got your little balloons, what ever am I going to do with them? First I roll some around on the ground with my bare feet before picking them each up one by one and hugging them until the neck of the balloon pops out.  I giggle as you jump thinking it's going to pop at any moment.  I smush the neck of the balloon down only to hug it with my arms and sometimes my legs to pop the neck out again.  I take turns with each balloon and randomly pop them with my nails causing you to jump.  I talk to you and laugh at you throughout the video.  

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Nina's First Blow to Pops as Cheerleader

Go Team! Nina puts on her cheer uni and proceeds to sit on a 36-inch balloon as she blows a 16" crystal to burst. The she stands up and we get an ass shot as well as some nice eye contact as she blows another...finishing it off as she sits back down and bounces on the 36 again.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...eB2P021GIF.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Tania and Alia sitting on balloons

Tania and Alia are sitting on balloons and enjoy them

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18518357.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Squeaky Balloon Rubbing

This balloon tease clip is not for the faint of heart! You absolutely MUST love hearing the squeaky sound of latex gloves sensually rubbing over a tightly inflated balloon. I inflate the balloon to its maximum capacity (watch my cute little feet scrunch as I blow!), then rub the balloon over my legs and feet to make that lovely squeak sound, then focus on rubbing the balloon with my hands, which are covered in blue latex medical gloves. If you love how latex can peak all of your senses, this balloon video is for you!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...tglovesgif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Confetti Balloon Popping Fun

Princess Dragina, Lilsam, and I are hanging out in the hot and sweaty Florida woods with a different sort of balloons that we each are excited to play with. We discover upon opening the package that we must first fill up the deflated balloons with the confetti before we can blow them up, so we diligently and carefully fill up each clear balloon with biodegradable paper confetti using our own method. Once each of the loons have filling in them, we start blowing. We immediately are pleased with each breath we inflate the balloon with since it makes the confetti fly within the balloon. How cool is this. Lilsam also learns that tipping the balloon up isn't the greatest idea. We each attempt to Blow2pop our first balloon sending the confetti flying. Of course we have more and they must be popped. We are so happy that we don't have to pick up all this mess we are making and what makes us even happier is when the balloons pop and confetti goes flying! What fun balloons these are to play with, I definitely want to fill more balloons up and B2P them and make a mess with a bang!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco.../confetti1.gif

Princess Dragina, Lilsam, and I are hanging out in the hot and sweaty Florida woods with a different sort of balloons that we each are excited to play with. We discover upon opening the package that we must first fill up the deflated balloons with the confetti before we can blow them up, so we diligently and carefully fill up each clear balloon with biodegradable paper confetti using our own method. Once each of the loons have filling in them, we start blowing. We immediately are pleased with each breath we inflate the balloon with since it makes the confetti fly within the balloon. How cool is this. Lilsam also learns that tipping the balloon up isn't the greatest idea. We each attempt to Blow2pop our first balloon sending the confetti flying. Of course we have more and they must be popped. We are so happy that we don't have to pick up all this mess we are making and what makes us even happier is when the balloons pop and confetti goes flying! What fun balloons these are to play with, I definitely want to fill more balloons up and B2P them and make a mess with a bang!

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Two mega BTP front the mirror

Alisa made two loud and quick BTP, standing in front of the mirror. At first, she inflates a 20 inch transparent, and very durable balloon. And then she makes BTP big blue, pressed a balloon to the mirror, and after loud BTP Alisa said, she want to check, whether the mirror withstand or burst simultaneously with the balloon.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...e%20mirror.gif

Alisa made two loud and quick BTP, standing in front of the mirror. At first, she inflates a 20 inch transparent, and very durable balloon. And then she makes BTP big blue, pressed a balloon to the mirror, and after loud BTP Alisa said, she want to check, whether the mirror withstand or burst simultaneously with the balloon.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Liza & Mariel lay to Pop

Now both Sweeties change the Layer...Mariel lay now down and Liza start to ride on Mariel !!! Between both und under Mariel they put more Balloons, too !!! Nice and sexy Bodies burst a lot of Balloons with big BANGs and her light Body Wight !!! Liza give again all her Power and Speed !!! You oversee her first Clip like this ? Scroll back and enjoy it, too...is really 100% Loonerdreams combinate with Lift & Carry made this Clips really Special...wow, I would like ride on both on Top, too !!!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...mages/2747.png

Now both Sweeties change the Layer...Mariel lay now down and Liza start to ride on Mariel !!! Between both und under Mariel they put more Balloons, too !!! Nice and sexy Bodies burst a lot of Balloons with big BANGs and her light Body Wight !!! Liza give again all her Power and Speed !!! You oversee her first Clip like this ? Scroll back and enjoy it, too...is really 100% Loonerdreams combinate with Lift & Carry made this Clips really Special...wow, I would like ride on both on Top, too !!!Nun wechseln beide Suesse Schichten...Mariel liegt nun unten und Liza nimmt Platz auf Mariel !!! Zwischen beiden und unter Mariel sind auch wieder eine grosse Handvoll Ballons !!! Heisse und sexy Koerper lassen wirklich trotz Leichtgewichte viele platzen !!! Liza gibt wieder richtig Power und Gas !!! Du hast ihren ersten Clip dieser Art uebersehen ? Scroll runter und erlebe auch diesen Top Clip...wirklich 100% Loonertraeume kombiniert mit einer schoenen Lift & Carry Beilage machen diese Clips einmalig !!! Wow, ich wuerde so gerne wieder ganz oben auf Beiden draufsitzen !!!

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

ZRCE 2017: Anna and Sarah vs. Austria

... do you still you remember ZRCE 2016? The clip Anna vs. Austria was so awesome where Anna had this public blow to pop race against two Austrian girls...

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...sria%20zus.JPG

... do you still you remember ZRCE 2016? The clip Anna vs. Austria was so awesome where Anna had this public blow to pop race against two Austrian girls...THAT INCREDIBLE CLIP COULD BE TOPPED THIS YEAR: Anna and Sarah blow to pop with two beautiful girls from Austria!!(Balloons used: 17" Tuftex, Unique 16 inch, and a Belbal 14", all with the Anna POP print)The scene took place at ANNA's BIRTHDAY: What a great present for her. The Austrian girls do very well :) Even if Anna and Sarah share blowing with them and help sometimes inflating. They really teached them how to make it, so hot and sexy. See yourself in this nearly 14 minutes scene.Legendary uncutted amateur action from Aquarius After Beach Party at ZRCE Beach in Croatia.

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

guess how many ballons poped by jeans

guess how many ballons poped by jeans and how many by nails?

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...guesspopcx.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Bruninha B2P race against The Tuff-tex 24"

Hi guys We have a few problems with our Server and lost some videos, We are fixing it when we found this amazing and Lost video From our lovely Bruninha blowing to pop this big TT24", She is One of the Hottest blow to that we already have on our page. I Really hope that you enjoy this amazing video. Have fun.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...b2ptt24ora.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** Hi guys We have a few problems with our Server and lost some videos, We are fixing it  when we found this amazing and Lost video From our lovely Bruninha blowing to pop this big TT24", She is One of the Hottest blow to that we already have on our page. I Really hope that you enjoy this amazing video. Have fun.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Sukumizu Pop

Hisss! Our latex cat is tired of all the non-popping! She wants bangin' action, right now! Starting out on a giant inflatable , she makes quick work of a couple clear China 33''s — the way her lithe rubber-clad body gets squished against the thin latex looks really fun. She uses her nails on them to warm up: as expected from a cat. We then move to a different set, with an inflatable pool and many, many big, bright, colourful and most importantly, tight Q24''s. These are nothing like in 'Doublepoppin 2'! They're all stretched out and ready to burst. Or so it seems. Again, warming up with some smaller shaped Qualatex balloons, Selenite tries her big playmates, now in sit pop only mode. As expected from Qualatex, they don't instantly pop. She bounces up and down, faster and faster, getting more confident. Yellow, orange, red — her riding is getting more violent, smell of rubber fills the room as balloons go out with thunderous bangs. Tired, sukumizu glistening in the movie lights, both from lube and sweat, Selenite finishes the clip with riding two South America 36''s. She can allow herself to in soft, yielding rubber which is a nice change of pace from resilient, tight as a drum Q24''s. It takes a bit more effort, but our neko-chan is too absorbed in her play to stop now. With an evil grin, she bursts the last two balloons. Double peace!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...zu-pop-gif.gif

Hisss! Our latex cat is tired of all the non-popping! She wants bangin' action, right now! Starting out on a giant inflatable woofer, she makes quick work of a couple clear China 33''s — the way her lithe rubber-clad body gets squished against the thin latex looks really fun. She uses her nails on them to warm up: as expected from a cat. We then move to a different set, with an inflatable pool and many, many big, bright, colourful and most importantly, tight Q24''s. These are nothing like in 'Doublepoppin 2'! They're all stretched out and ready to burst. Or so it seems. Again, warming up with some smaller shaped Qualatex balloons, Selenite tries her big playmates, now in sit pop only mode. As expected from Qualatex, they don't instantly pop. She bounces up and down, faster and faster, getting more confident. Yellow, orange, red — her riding is getting more mell of rubber fills the room as balloons go out with thunderous bangs. Tired, sukumizu glistening in the movie lights, both from lube and sweat, Selenite finishes the clip with riding two South America 36''s. She can allow herself to sink in soft, yielding rubber which is a nice change of pace from resilient, tight as a drum Q24''s. It takes a bit more effort, but our neko-chan is too absorbed in her play to stop now. With an evil grin, she bursts the last two balloons. Double peace!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎