Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

Sand bags and weight plates

Is anyone else into stressing pool floats and air mattresses with a lot of weight? Have you tried adding weights?

I've got a heavy popping partner, but she's not into it as much as I am. Besides, she's only 420 pounds, and she's relatively new in my life, so I have experience with other means of loading inflatables

Sand bags are available at the home center for about $4 per 50 pounds. It's the cheapest non-water weight, and in case of a leak, it can be cleaned up with a broom.

Steel weight plates are about $1 per pound, somewhat less at walmart. It's a lot more money but they're more compact, easy to carry and easier to store.

I've got six sand bags, which I use as a base to put the plates on. I think of them as simulations for large buttocks And I have 18 25-pound steel plates. I put them on the sand bags in layers, and I put a yoga mat between each layer to keep them from sliding around. It's important that your pile of plates not fall on you.

It's a lot of money in plates, but I didn't start that way. I started with sand bags. It's a cheap way to get a lot of weight.

On top of the weight plates I throw some dumbells I have. In total, I'm able to put about 950 pounds on an inflatable before I even get on it.

Do not try this on your living room floor, unless you live on a concrete slab. If you have a blowout, all that weight hits the floor. Also, if you bounce, and you definitely should bounce, you will set that pile of weight moving and your floors with groan and creak. Yep, been there I now do this only on concrete.

The most I've had on an inflatable with people is about 1300 pounds (me, my partner and a friend). But I've had 1550 pounds with the weights, and there's nothing stopping me from trying more, except I need to find a place to store the weights, and it's a lot of work loading that much weight and then unloading it.

Floats made for two people will hold this much weight, but the vinyl gets really tight and bulges against the seams and the inner support veins, so there's a risk of explosion, or the breaking of those inner veins, which sounds a lot like a pop. That's what I'm after. The possibility of a pop. Sometimes the vinyl will just keep stretching until a seam bursts, but more often the thing just develops a leak. And a sturdy inflatable can often survive without harm.

I had my partner on an inflatable with me and the weights, for almost 2000 pounds, but she's not into it and won't do it again. That air mattress just went flat, BTW. Total disappointment. It was probably leaking before she even got on top of me.

If I want the near certainty of a pop, I use those single air chamber air mats made for one person, and I avoid putting any weight on the pillow. There isn't enough room for all my weights, but I've had 1200 pounds on these things, including my own weight. The pillow keeps growing and growing until it pops, or sometimes I'll hear a leak and I'll have to bounce to get it to pop. The pillow can get freakishly large. The Intex transparent mats are sturdier than the econo mats, but both are fun.
    Last edited by heaviest; 26-06-2018, 12:50.
  • Inflate Able
    • Jun 2018

Re: Sand bags and weight plates

Interesting! We all have what we’re into and it’s always fascinating to hear about different wrinkles on the fetish.

Weights are a fixed cost and reusable for the most part, but I can imagine the investment in the floats can become pricey. Do you try to patch the busted ones? I’d imagine they’re not the same, even if you’re successful.

I’ve had fantasies about a woman using her lung power to blow up a large air mattress while I am laying on it and I’ve seen a decade’s old clip on YouTube of a young woman blowing up a mattress while she herself laid on it.

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Inflate Able
      I can imagine the investment in the floats can become pricey. Do you try to patch the busted ones?
      They usually survive. They all eventually develop a leak, or worse, but I almost always get more than one session out of them. And since it's a lot of work, I don't do this very often. Bouncing with that much weight is tough on them, but I don't do that until I'm ready to have them leak or pop.

A session with my partner, or better, a partner and a third person? Those are worth the cost of an air mattress.

Once a seam leaks they're done. I have no idea how to fix that.

The $3 air mattresses I pop a lot more often. They're guaranteed to pop when you put more than 1000 pounds on them. The fun is in not knowing how long it will take or how big the pillow will get or which seam will split or how spectacularly it will split.

I’ve had fantasies about a woman using her lung power to blow up a large air mattress while I am laying on it and I’ve seen a decade’s old clip on YouTube of a young woman blowing up a mattress while she herself laid on it.
      Can you make that happen? If you can't find someone to do that, would you get any satisfaction doing it yourself?

Comment

• Inflate Able
        • Jun 2018

Pretty awesome having a partner who’s into your fetish and one who’s open to having a 3rd person join in! I’m not sure that my wife would be so willing to share me!

Regarding my fantasy, alas it will never come to fruition. My wife has medical issues and doesn’t have the lung power. I’m not huge, but I’d fear the effort would kill her!

It’s ok though, I’m more aroused simply by the act of a woman blowing up an inflatable. The bigger the inflatable, the better. The more hardcore the woman is into blowing it up with hard, deep, long breaths, the better. There are great clips that hit the spot for me and I’m always looking for the next great performance. I’m open to women of all shapes, sizes, races, and ages (18+ of course!).

I think you and your partner have something special. Pleasing each other is the best part of being in a relationship. Cheers to you, mate!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎