Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Popping fantasy

If you could watch a guy, or girl , bust balloons for you in private whats your popping fantasy.
    The bigger the better
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: Popping fantasy

One of my biggest fantasies is watching 2 girls (or a girl on top, me below, misonary style) grind slowly, in panties/boxers, with a fully inflated helium balloon straddled between our crotches back and forth making it squeak in protest til one of us “pops”!

I also love watch girls ride round (18” and bigger) helium mylars, straddling the seam and bouncing into the crinkly side of an overinflated mylar. Or doing the same as a above with mylars or bubble balloons!

Wish more videos of this was out there...and feel free to send me a link if you have one

Comment

• LoudPopper
      • Jan 2016

Re: Popping fantasy

In all honesty, I think I've lived out all of my fantasies at least once... including some balloon scenarios that I didn't even know that I wished for. I’ve got a story for you guys though. This one is pretty hot, very graphic, but kinda disappointing at the end. Hope you all like it.

This was back when I was with my crazy ex-GF who was the model/stripper, who absolutely dove head first into the fetish. When I say she dove in, I mean literally, into a pile of balloons. But yeah, anyways... I would dare say that she was even more enthusiastic for balloons than I was at times. Although she didn't see them as sexual, she loved balloons bc they were so fun and pretty and she loved that they turned me on. Side note, balloons are definitely some of the most attention grabbing objects one can have around other people. And she CRAAAAAAVED attention above all else (even more than the love from her boyfriend to be honest) so it was like balloons and her were a perfect fit.

When I first opened up to her about the fetish, it was over drinks in my condo. Although she was intrigued and super-curious (which is probably best-case scenario for a looner in this situation), I was probably about as nervous as a looner could be revealing this secret. The whole conversation lasted for about 30 minutes. However I was so scared during it, I started pouring myself shots of whiskey and downing them throughout the conversation. I probably had about 6 by the time we were done. At the conclusion of our talk, out of nowhere she looked me square in the eyes. As plain as day, she then bluntly said, “I wanna try this.”

Shocked, I blurted, “What!” I was stuttering, I only revealed this to her bc I felt like I needed to get it off of my chest. Shit, if she was living in my place for the summer, she at least oughta know why there was always balloon shards randomly appearing on the floor all the time. I never had a full-on balloon session with a partner before that. The most I did before this was dry-hump while naked on a 24-inch balloon with a college girlfriend. I had no idea how to explain “how” or what I even liked doing with balloons.

Then I remembered that I video recorded a few balloon sessions I had on my laptop. For some crazy reason, I figured it could possibly be a good demonstration of what I like to do with balloons. I gotta admit however, that they were pretty graphic vids. In them, I am playing and popping about 150 loons 12”-42” in size by ALL methods for about 1 hour each time. I was naked the majority of the time and my 7.5” erection was on full display for the world to see, being jerked and cumming on myself or balloons multiple times. It was probably the liquor, but despite how utterly embarrassed I was, I chose to show the movies to her. About 5 min into the first vid though, I was so embarrassed I suddenly came up with an excuse and told her to finish the movies without me. Watching her watch me on screen, it was clear that she was completely shocked. But she was also totally tuned into the action on the screen. To be honest, I was actually surprised that she was shocked given her extensive past with stripping, being a BDSM mistress in person and online, and dabbling into the swingers scene. It led me to believe that nothing would phase her. But I was wrong. Despite her shock, right before I dismissed myself from watching with her, she said in a very calm and even tone, “If I’m gonna watch on my own, why don’t you go upstairs and blow up some balloons? We can have sex with them after this.”

I went upstairs and completely freaked out. I had no idea what to do. I had so many questions. How many balloons were too many? What size of balloon would be too big that she wouldn’t want to play anymore? Will she get weirded out by me halfway through? I know she likes fireworks, but will she be okay with the loud noise and surprise of balloons popping? My dream scenario was playing out right then and there, and I was completely not ready for it. Long story short, I spent the next 30-40 minutes blowing up balloons and getting completely shit-faced drinking straight from the bottle of whiskey.

Later on, she joined me upstairs in my bedroom. She told me to strip down, lay back on the bed and watch her undress. I was told to start stroking myself as I watched until I was rock hard. I did as I was told. As she slowly got naked, she would occasionally stop to slowly plunge her bare foot into a balloon and then bounce on it harder and harder. Suddenly… BANG! She jumped back a little with her hand over her mouth in surprise, and then let out a tiny scream followed by a giggle. A smile would wash over her face at that point, and I could tell that she was starting to have fun. “Oh my god, it’s so loud!” She’d then start to laugh. BANG! BANG! She’d step on 2 more. She then turned around, showing her full yet perky ass in a black thong. Slowly she bent over at the hips, slowly sliding her hands down her legs while poking out her butt, making sure it stuck up high in the air. With both hands on the ground, she moved them outwards until she grasped a balloon in each hand with her slightly longish painted maroon nails. And then squeeze. The two balloons went off in her hands in rapid succession. POW-POW! “Ha ha ha, oh yes!”

Her perky C-cup titties would do this tiny jiggle every time she jumped after a balloon popped. “This is fucking awesome!”, she whispered to herself. She boldly marched around the room, making sure to stomp on a 12”er with full force with each step. Stomp. BOOM! Stomp. BOOM! Stomp. BOOM! Stomp. BOOM! Stomp. BLAMMM! This time she stomped down on a necked tightly inflated crystal TT17 that was filled well past it’s limits. I don’t know if it was the balloon or all the alcohol finally settling into my brain, but this fucker was extra loud. My ears rang and my head spun. I couldn’t believe this was happening!

I have my fucking gorgeous model girlfriend, naked but for a thong, whipped-up into a balloon popping frenzy and going to town in my balloon room! Best part of all, she wasn’t nervous about it like I feared, she was fucking loving it! Each balloon going bang, filled her up with more and more excitement and confidence, as she starts to feel dominant over the balloons. She says to me, “I love this. It’s like when I want them to pop, there’s nothing they can do about it. They just have to go bang!” She stomps on another and it goes off with a sharp crack. She then looks at me with a daring expression. “Oh yeah? You like this? Is this what makes you hard?” She starts to get bossy. “Why don’t you pop some? Come on. You’re the one with the fetish, why aren’t you popping balloons like you were in the videos?” I try to explain that I’m just in shock at the moment from everything happening. I want to but I’m nervous. “What’s to be nervous about?” She picks a balloon up and presses it against her breasts. “Come on, just fuckin do it. You don’t gotta be nervous.”

She digs her nails in the balloon. BLAM! Her breasts are now where the white balloon once was. Pieces of the torn balloon hang from her fingers. She pinches with her left index and thumb untangling it from her right hand before playfully dangling it in front of me, proud of what she has done. She quickly un-pinches the shards, letting the remains fall to the ground and she lets out a dramatic gasp. With a fake surprised expression on her face she silently signals to me, “Oops. Look what I did.” Her tone then gets more demanding. ”Come on, I want to see it. I wanna see you like you were in the movies.” I nervously fumble around for some balloons and start trying to pop them. After a couple go off, she says, “why don’t you sit on some?” I tell her I feel silly bopping up and down in front of a pretty woman with a balloon under my ass and my stiff dick just bouncing wildly up and down, slapping my abdomen, shaking about like it’s got a mind of its own. She tells me she doesn’t care, and I better just do it. So again, I do what I’m told.

“Okay, so what do we do next?” She then asks. I look back at her with the wild blank face. I literally got nothing at this point. I was so blown away by what I was watching that I’m clean out of ideas, right at the culminating moment of all my balloon fantasies. I’m still stuck at trying to take in the fact that she’s not put off by the balloons. Rather, she loves them.

“I dunno”, I reflexively retort.

She breathes in deeply and exhales with a humph. I worry she’s frustrated or losing interest. Kneeling, resting back on her butt on the bed, she puts her hands on her hips and fixes her lips to let out a sharp puff of air upwards. She looks upwards while she blows away an obnoxious stray loch of blonde hair from her face. Flirtatiously, she looks down now, silent, until a mischievous smirk spreads across her face. “Alright, this is what we’ll do”. I’m sitting on the edge of the bed. She puts one hand on my chest and pushes me backwards until my back hits the bed. “I’ll suck your dick, and you promise me that you’ll start popping more balloons.”

“Okay, yeah.” Then an idea flashes through my head. I’ve always wanted to do this, and now my opportunity is here. I say, “Hold on. I wanna try blowing one up till it pops with my mouth while you go down on me.”

She turns her face up and reluctantly says, “No, I don’t want to hurt you”.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, if I’m sucking you and a balloon pops that close to my face, I don’t want to bite down on your dick if I get scared.”

I respond, “no, no, don’t worry! When I blow up loons on my back, I like to do it with the balloon pointing straight up in the air. I don’t want a balloon to pop that close to you when you’re not ready either. I wouldn’t do that to you. That’d suck if it suddenly snapped on your back or something. You’ll see. When the balloon explodes, and I’m pointing it up, it’ll be far away from you and all the pieces will go flying straight up and outwards. The shards will rain down on us. It’s actually kinda cool. Is that alright?”

She pauses for a moment with a look, kneeling in front of me while holding my dick in her right hand. She looks up with a ponderously, trying to picture what I was explaining. She makes up her mind. “Alright, let’s try it.”

Fuck yes! I say in my head. She starts licking my dick from base to tip over and over. She jerks it fast for a few seconds. Looking in my eyes, in a low sultry tone she goes, “Come on, Lover. Let’s see what this dick can do.” She then spits on it. All lubed up from her saliva, she glides her hand up and down the shaft, looking at it hungrily before greedily wrapping her mouth around it half-way down my shaft. She’s suddenly taking me completely in.

At this point all the liquor I drank is settling deeply into my brain. At this point, I just feel warmth. I grab a white pearlized 12”er, thinking it’ll make tons of shards when it pops. I stare at the ceiling and start to blow. My memory is slowly starting to slip away from me now. All I can recall is watching the balloon grow and seeing a fuzzy outline of her head bobbing up and down in the background. She loves to moan while sucking my dick. Each time she does this, the vibration of her voice makes my dick tingle that extra bit. The balloon starts to resist the air going in. Everything pauses. KABOOM! Tiny shards spray everywhere. She suddenly squeezes her hand tightly on my dick and pulls it out of her mouth. She comes up from sucking, slowly reels back, closes her eyes and slowly with emphasis lets out a quiet, “Ahh!… Shit.” I kinda giggle. Recovering from her delayed reaction, she says “Holy shit, dude. That was fuckin loud. But not as scary as I thought it would be. Do it again.”

I’m really starting to feel the alcohol by now and my memory gets patchy from here. I know she goes back down on me. And then flash forward, she’s bouncing her ass on my lap with a balloon between us until it bursts. Flash forward again, now she’s straddling me doing the same thing. She then let’s me slide into her. I can remember her riding me for a while. I’m really getting loopy now, so she looks at me and asks, “you okay?”

I go, “yeah, I’m just really drunk, sorry.” She shoots back playfully, “I know you are, stupid.” Then she goes back to riding me while grabbing at her her own breasts. Now my memory really starts to fade out. I know we had sex and played for about 40 more minutes. In there, I remember her asking at one point, “What’s wrong? Why aren’t you popping more balloons?” I obligingly start reaching out blindly and randomly start nail popping stray balloons on the bed. Maybe about 5 of them. I fucked her from behind and tried to make the balloons explode by ridiculously bouncing and squishing them by hand on her jiggly ass. I looked so fucking stupid trying this. None of them would go off until I used my nails. Each pop however was like a tiny spank that made her jump a little as she repeatedly pushed her ass back deeper on my dick. They left subtle red marks from where the shards would snap her ass cheeks. I would then close my eyes and try to savor the sound of each balloon pop on her ass. Later on, I wake up in a scatter of the remaining balloons, having passed out hours earlier. I try to replay what happened in my head.

Thinking back now, I was glad that she had so much fun. To be honest, that balloon session marked the start of some seriously intense and wickedly fun balloon action that lasted all summer. We did some awesome things with loons. Stuff that I didn’t even have the imagination to think up or believe I would come to enjoy. She loved to get fucked from behind while she would BTP a balloon. It’d explode, and each time she’d let out this loud, long, and luscious moan before pushing back on me with more conviction. We’d all sorts do crazy things such as regularly play with a pop balloons in public; intentionally trying to scare people when they’d pop. Initially, I was super scared to do this and was afraid to be rude. But every time I’d try to stop her, she’d just be like “so what, I want it to pop.” I would just absolutely melt at this bravado. Eventually I came of the same mindset, and would get into doing the same thing. Sometimes, we would bat balloons around in the mall and randomly nail pop them just for laughs. We’d go on walks in the park and take turns BTP’ing loons, acting as if this was just some casual activity we didn’t think twice about when people walked by. We loved to see how people would react. Either it was nervously or with a huge smile, you never knew what’d you get. Or we’d blow up 7”ers, tie them off, drop them along the trail we were walking, and then chase them down and jump on them. We’d be laughing and giggling all the while, as people were like WTF? We even broke into a classroom at my university when the building was closed and had a super-dangerous balloon session with 50 16”ers and some 24”ers, hoping not to alert security.

I know I had the time of my life that day, and plenty more after that. Seriously, it was the biggest moment at that point in my life with balloons. Think about it: I was literally having a whole bunch of my fantasies come true right before my eyes. I had this gorgeous woman prancing about in a sea of balloons, showing off her cartoonishly-perfect coke-bottle frame, a slightly disproportionately full bubble butt (just the way I like it), and perfectly round perky breasts. Not only does she blow straight past my concerns about her not being into it or being afraid to pop balloons, she’s having a fucking field day going nuts with them! I remember at a later time when we were having a conversation about balloons. She remarked, “Where has this been all of my life! You know, I think it’s so awesome that something so beautiful like this exists. It’s like you’re feeling down, and then all of the sudden you can bring one of these around and it’ll just put a smile on your face. And then when you pop them? Oh my God it’s such a fucking blast!”

I quipped back to her, “Heh. Pun intended, right?”

She smiles to herself, “yeah, totally.”

I know we did a bunch of other things that day, but I’m sorry to say that I blacked at the end. It was a wild fuckin afternoon though. However, as I think back on this story I have mixed emotions. Particularly because I’m sober nowadays and all my memories with alcohol are kinda tainted with regret or a little shame. In all honesty, the feelings that come back to me thinking about that day just sorta feel ever so slightly beyond my grasp. Especially compared to other memories of balloon fantasies that came true. I think getting so shit-faced that day made my recollection just that much more fuzzy. So while I can think back to this moment and recall having this awesome moment in my life, it’s bittersweet. I can see bits of the session play out in my head like movie clips, but it’s punctuated by stretches of black. All of the emotions that I would expect to come rushing back to me just don’t as much as I know they ought to. Oh well. So it goes….

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎