Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robert
    • Jan 2017

First blow to pop

First of all thank for everyone for the tips they gave me to get confident with the popping sound.

I started a month ago to s2p and pin popping with 12 inch balloons after phew days popping I was thinking about my neighbors because it's a old building and they have not much isolation (it's a apartment) so phew days ago I was thinking will do it outside in the dark. I did phew pops and get back home because i was tired i did at 3am but that was also not the solution because i can't wear my latex cloth :S. so i had a good idea why not popping in the car at a industrial park. i did that a phew hours ago and was thinking i want to do blow to pop.first i did was pin popping for the sound a lot of 12inches and some 16inch and then.... i put on my industrial ear protection and there i go i was blowing and blowing and blowing and BANG i was really nerves with the first one and i did a 2 a 3 more and then i did it without my ear protection i really happy right now that i did it. ( i did only with 12 inches but a phew was so big i guess they hit close to the 14 inch

soon i will upload the video's

i have a question is a car sound blocking so if i do it at home inside the bang would be louder?
  • LoudPopper
    • Jan 2016

Re: First blow to pop

Hooray! Congrats, and welcome to the btp club! (If there even is one lol). I know it had to be so exciting for you. To answer your car question, popping sounds in general depend greatly on the environment. Regarding your car question, it depends on if you were in the car our outside when you popped them. Cars have tons of padding and it's a small enclosure. Cars are some of the most dampening environments for pops. It's more or less like popping in a padded room. The more spacious the environment, the fewer reflective surfaces, and the harder and smoother those surfaces are, the louder the sound. So if you were popping in a warehouse at the industrial park it's extremely loud. I read once that the two loudest bangs come from the following: a BTP or a step-pop inside a tall stairwell, at the second to top floor (A tunnel is essentially the same). The second being, a BTP or step-pop outdoors in open air, with your back facing a smooth hard wall (ideally concrete, not brick bc the rough surface of the brick). I've tried all three. The tunnel and the stairwell make more of an echoing boom, and the wall behind you is much sharper and sounds more like the actual balloon pop. I also hear popping at the bottom of a rock quarry is super loud but I've never tried it.

Comment

• Popemall

Congrats, I bet those will be some fun videos haha

Comment

• robert
        • Jan 2017

thanks guys,

here it is first b2p video

and today i maked another video

Last edited by robert; 16-05-2017, 22:40.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎