Old 15-02-2018, 02:29 AM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I Finally Did It! First B2P
same wish i had a spot to b2p. anyone done a b2p with their gf?
Old 15-02-2018, 11:56 PM

srob2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
I did my first intentional blow to pop today and it was awesome, I surprised myself with my courage. I had a stretched out blue 9" that was very soft from me blowing and deflating it (as well as just the neck) a bunch yesterday. That night I dreamed about my playtime and woke up really aroused. I just got up, grabbed my balloon, put in earplugs, ran to the upstairs bathroom, and blew as hard as I could until it burst. I tried again right after with a fresh one but Suzie was right, I couldn't do it a second time and lost my nerve. Part of it may have been that it was a fresh balloon and I didn't know how it would behave and started to get super tight (the stretched one did but only once it got way bigger). I'll have to have two prestretched ones available for next time, maybe I'll be able to do two in a row. The blue balloon absolutely shredded, I had to spend 10 minutes picking up all the little blue particles. It's a good thing I decided to do it in the bathroom where they couldn't go far.

My legs were shaking too, it was super exciting.

The only problem now is that I really want to do it again but only had a narrow window in the morning when nobody was at home :/ I really want to just spend two hours and blow up a whole bag's worth of balloons, or maybe try to b2p a 12". I had a very long dry spell where I didn't play with loons and now the floodgates have opened. I'm writing this as an outlet for these feelings
Awesome. I think fresh balloons are easier, they always get to the point they stop getting bigger before they pop. I've had overstretched balloons pop on the first breath, or get to full inflation, very unpredictable.
Old 16-02-2018, 03:04 AM

I agree new balloons work best for b2p. I have the same problem i wish i was by myself at home with a big 48 incher u do anything for vsalnetines?
Old 17-02-2018, 05:30 AM
Balloons + Feet

Loonatic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by b0f0s0f View Post
I did my first intentional blow to pop today and it was awesome, I surprised myself with my courage. I had a stretched out blue 9" that was very soft from me blowing and deflating it (as well as just the neck) a bunch yesterday. That night I dreamed about my playtime and woke up really aroused. I just got up, grabbed my balloon, put in earplugs, ran to the upstairs bathroom, and blew as hard as I could until it burst. I tried again right after with a fresh one but Suzie was right, I couldn't do it a second time and lost my nerve. Part of it may have been that it was a fresh balloon and I didn't know how it would behave and started to get super tight (the stretched one did but only once it got way bigger). I'll have to have two prestretched ones available for next time, maybe I'll be able to do two in a row. The blue balloon absolutely shredded, I had to spend 10 minutes picking up all the little blue particles. It's a good thing I decided to do it in the bathroom where they couldn't go far.

My legs were shaking too, it was super exciting.

The only problem now is that I really want to do it again but only had a narrow window in the morning when nobody was at home :/ I really want to just spend two hours and blow up a whole bag's worth of balloons, or maybe try to b2p a 12". I had a very long dry spell where I didn't play with loons and now the floodgates have opened. I'm writing this as an outlet for these feelings
Oh man, I would LOVE to go at a bag of balloons for a couple hours and practice b2pís!! Kind of hard at the apartment. Iím glad I wasnít the only one that was shaking all over from the adrenaline, although it was super fun hahaha. Iíd love to see my wife b2p some loons for me. Weíre going to a nice hotel for our one year anniversary and weíre bringing some loons to get noisy with (yay!) so maybe I could get her to blow one until it pops for me! She just got me some nice 17Ē loons for Valentineís Day and just the of seeing her blowing those big loons up until they explode gets me so excited. I figure itís because when you b2p on your own you can better predict the pop and something about not being in control of it, not knowing just when or just how loud that boom will be is so scary and fun at the same time. Iíve always been more afraid of louder pops but after my first b2p Iím craving some super loud balloon booms, even if they make me squirm during the anticipation haha
Old 18-02-2018, 04:28 PM

BalloonblowerNYC is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loonatic View Post
Oh man, I would LOVE to go at a bag of balloons for a couple hours and practice b2pís!!
Come over here. Over 100 Belbal 14" waiting for you *grin*
Old 19-02-2018, 02:05 AM

Balloon blower lets hang out lol I would love to sit to pop or blow to pop. i can maybe grab either mylars, q24, or unique twelves lol. I blew to pop some uniwues for the first time yesterday and maybe jacked off lol
Old 19-02-2018, 01:01 PM

How are unique 12's for b2p? Do they stay soft and just keep getting bigger like unique 16s?
Old 20-02-2018, 02:59 AM

Ive never tried unique 16s but the 12 do have a good neck but do get hard and stiff. q36 stay pretty soft though. whats your fav?
Old 20-02-2018, 10:20 AM

I remember balloons being more fragile as a kid. I want something I am nervous it will pop as it gets bigger and I wonder how big it will get, not these supper-stiff balloons you blow until they can't get bigger and then your lungs may not be strong enough to pop them. I don't like a super-loud boom either.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:57 PM

yeah, i wish i had more access to them though. hey do they pop more when they have helium?