X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daftp
    • May 2012

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi! Glad to be part of this forum.

My only complaint is...why is the forum so inactive with 1000+ members? Seriously, there are tons of balloon/inflatable lovers in the U.S., Europe, and Japan, yet the online community is almost nonexistent. I know balloon buddies has(or had) quite a few members, but I don't like the email subscription system.

I mean, come on. Commercial balloon/inflatable fetish websites are doing much better....

Anyways, sorry I got off-topic.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Hi Daftp, Yep it promised so much, but there's very little happening here, so ,lets try and get the party started then!

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by daftp
        Hi! Glad to be part of this forum.

My only complaint is...why is the forum so inactive with 1000+ members? Seriously, there are tons of balloon/inflatable lovers in the U.S., Europe, and Japan, yet the online community is almost nonexistent. I know balloon buddies has(or had) quite a few members, but I don't like the email subscription system.

I mean, come on. Commercial balloon/inflatable fetish websites are doing much better....

Anyways, sorry I got off-topic.
        Feel free to promote as and where you like, I've just been so busy on other work and projects that I haven't had time to push this place.
        Vicci x

Comment

• daftp
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Vicci
          Feel free to promote as and where you like, I've just been so busy on other work and projects that I haven't had time to push this place.
          We shouldn't be needing promotion of any kind. You'd think balloon and inflatable lovers would search for communities themselves. Balloon and inflatable videos on Youtube prove there's a large online population, but few people seem to want to talk about it.

I suppose I'll continue this discussion in a new thread.

Comment

• wanker
            • May 2012

hi all, i'm dave from singapore.. am a strict non-popper too.. hope to find people in singapore that have the same fetish..
            dont think there is any singaporeans here with this fetish.. hahaha..
            singaporean girls especially are difficult to find with an interest in balloon fetish.. hehe..

my fav is GL500 but this brand does not sell here in singapore.. mostly are the normal 11" & 12" latex..
            currently loves putting heart shaped one into my boxers to wank till i ejaculate..
            hoping to stuff a mouse eared ones into my boxers and ride them.. haha..
            loved balloon columns too and try wanking them.. hehe..

is sensitive to pooping balloons which cause me to stun for awhile like a few seconds and have accelerated heart beat.. weird huh?? XD
            Last edited by wanker; 19-05-2012, 10:57.

Comment

• Katielynn
              Expert Blower
              • May 2012

Hello,

My name is Katie. I'm new to this balloon fetish thing, and am mostly here for my boyfriend who is into it. He introduced me to balloon play and we have fun with them from time to time. I'd love to learn more about it if anyone wants to teach me.

I have to admit that at first I thought it was a strange thing to be attracted to, but I do enjoy blowing them up, bouncing, and over inflating them for him now!
              I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Hi Katie, welcome! Your boyfriend is a lucky guy.
                Vicci x

Comment

• shaggy773
                  • May 2012

Hi, my name is BB and Im from Corpus Christi TX. Ive been into balloons as far as I can remember. Started out scared to death of them but now I have built up a bit of tollerance. My girlfriend does know about my fetish and does somewhat play along. Its nice to be here.

Comment

• Timid Popper
                    • Jun 2012

Hi, I'm Tim. I've been in love with balloons since before I can remember, and used them in sex play since I discovered sex play. I'm a popper, though it scares me. I like to watch sit-to-pop and blow-to-pop, but I also like non-popping play.

I recently authored a novel (or maybe a novella, at about 40K words) called "Blowing It!" featuring two balloon fetishists as main characters. I blog about it at balloonfetishbook.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
                      • Oct 2011

Hi Tim! Just downloaded your book for Kindle, can't wait to start reading it!

Comment

• tam
                        • Jun 2012

Hi,My name is Tamara I have been into inflatables since about the age of 10.I am engaged to my boyfriend Nick who has difficulty understanding the why's and wherefores of my fetish.That is one of the main reasons I have joined this forum,to try and show him an insight into the world of luna and inflatable fetishism.We look forward to hearing your views and insights.Hopefully he can understand more and get as much pleasure out of it as I do.

Comment

• Vicci
                          Blown to bits
                          • Oct 2009

Hi Tamara,
                          Welcome, hopefully we'll see more of you around here
                          Vicci x

Comment

• tam
                            • Jun 2012

Hi Vicci,Thanks for your reply.One main thing that my bf dont understand how I get any sexual pleasure from seeing inflatables being blown up. He can understand other fetishes because they involve sexual things whereas inflatables are non sexual objects.Can you help me explain to him what the turn on is and why it turns us on? I have tried but I struggle to put into words what it is about it and why it turns us on.I would really appreciate your help on this.

Comment

• gosteelers
                              • Jul 2011

I loved balloons and inflatables ever since I was a kid. My favorite balloons are geos and workers and my favorite inflatables are my giant whales. If any girls out there from central pa wanna blow up balloons or inflatables together email me at youngbrian50@yahoo.com.

Comment

• gashcat69
                                inflateOpassion
                                • Aug 2012

Hello my fellow balloon fetish my name is Jerry my wife knows about my balloon creations.
                                And. what I do with them,
                                I have been into sex play with balloons at a very early age I've never been satisfied with just a balloon and for many years I've worked to
                                make latex balloons that look like real sex organs you can check my blog out at
                                http://gashcat69.tumblr.com/ there you can see about 20 different types
                                I sell them to some French companies for panty displays in adult stores
                                another model is for mail seamen donation or sample collection
                                other ones are for just plain torture blow to pop --- pop that ass balloon !

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎