X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonarloon
    • Jun 2017

First ever visit to party city today...

with my parents but still a visit.
    I don't know if they could tell how affected I was by the gentleman inflating an entire dozen on the helium tank 60 feet behind me.
    I managed to contain myself but omfgomfg. There's going to be some play with an 18 incher tonight, that's for sure!
    So, because I haven't really been paying attention to these circles much lately, what did I miss, balloon wise?
    What do they typically stock?
    Also, any guess as to what he had on the tank? By the sound of it probably milar/foil because one popped and it wasn't very loud, and they filled up pretty quickly. Could also be 12 inchers.
    I gotta get a place of my own soon... Aseflkajergvalkdfj. I'd put down a pouting face emoji but I can't remember what the symbols for that are
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Re: First ever visit to party city today...

I visited a party city store 2 months ago it was on Miami, for me also was the first time so I was excited, only went to find that there are not many interesting balloons. They have the regular ones (12” or 9”) and the bigger ones were 24” and 36” from ascam brand all models with a really round body and very small and short neck, so they haven’t any interesting balloons for me :/
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎