Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

PVC ball fans

I am used to the idea there are more balloon and inflatable fans around here, I wanted to know whether there are more ball fans. No beachballs this time, I like them and have some though. The common ball brands I keep watching are John(Germany), Payaso (Mexico), Hedstrom (USA), unbranded balls from Argentina and Brazil; so colorful but delicate, and... Viniball, the strongest ball in the whole continent; as far as I know and have experienced playing one of those balls. What other brands were not mentioned? "stand alone" brands shpuld be mentioned too, balls such as Mega Bounce from Duncan/Wicked, as well as the balloon like ball Wubble Bubble.
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: PVC ball fans

Love Wubble Balls for humping

Comment

• bigballcollector
      • Mar 2017

I want to get my hands on some of them despite the bad comments in eBay. Videos in xtube show they do a good job.
      Last edited by bigballcollector; 16-11-2018, 21:04.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

I guess when you say unbranded balls from Brazil and Argentina are delicate, this is referring to very very thin PVC? If so, are they any links I can get them from. I LOVE thin shiny balls. All the stuff here in Australia is made of the strong canvas vinyl, and my collection of D&L toys balls are 36 inch - just a tad too small. I love squeezing and hugging the larger 42 inch, yet this size is so difficult to find. Be interesting to see if Brazil or Argentina have any 42 inchers.

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
          I guess when you say unbranded balls from Brazil and Argentina are delicate, this is referring to very very thin PVC
          Yess, those balls can be compared to beachballs, they are so thin that sellers do not recommend them to do exercise. I can't find bigger balls than 23 inchers, I think it would be a drawback for you. I have tried to get balls from online shops but they do not ship international. Here is a link if you want to try:

It seems this kind of balls do not appear in eBay listings.

if you want to check, I uploaded some pictures to my albums in this forum:
          Last edited by bigballcollector; 20-11-2018, 06:59.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

Thanx, yep, they're way to small. 42 inch is perfect as it matches the curve of my arm when I hug it and push the other side of it into my hip. When too small, they keep slipping away, and when they are too large, they're too long for my arms and too cumbersome; my current lounge area and sofa are not big at all.

Comment

• ballhopser
              • May 2019

I like John Balls, Mondo Balls and also balls by a spanish brand. I enjoy sitting and riding on them until they look like an egg ;-)

Comment

• SirSquishy
                • Mar 2020

Originally posted by craggy2012
                Love Wubble Balls for humping
                Agreed! These are the best! They get huge! Have never had one pop yet.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎