Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • avidpopper2
    • Mar 2016

Other fetishes

Anyone else into ripping jeans and adidas shorts?
    Trashing sports gear?
    smashing tech?
    stomping a guitar?
    Dane
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Other fetishes

I get the first one, and sort of the second one.

But how would cracking your phone in half be a turn-on exactly? O.o

Comment

• Looner Nisden
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by avidpopper2
      Anyone else into ripping jeans and adidas shorts?
      Trashing sports gear?
      smashing tech?
      stomping a guitar?
      Dane
      I´m gonna cry at the 4th one ;(

Comment

• avidpopper2
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Looner Nisden
        I´m gonna cry at the 4th one ;(
        I totally get that. Normally I would be so against that. Normally destroying something beautiful and artistic would piss be off, but when I see someone stomp the shit out of a guitar cause it gets them hard, it's such a turn on to me too.
        Dane

Comment

• thevinylrider
          • Apr 2016

Inflatables-pool (rafts/tubes/air beds/dinghies,lifevests etc) and others, especially in water--I guess this ones a given in this forum; floating--in water without inflatables---sensation gets me so hot; being in any substance deep and warm--ie: hottub of custard, vat of pudding or oil; sinking in deep runny clay or mud; feet (women)-not exactly a full on fetish but admit that some feet are just as sexy as the rest of the body;those movie scenes where the shower stall door jams and it starts to fill with water--don't know why.

Comment

• thevinylrider
            • Apr 2016

Forgot--big one: That soapy massage stuff they do in asia (bubblymassage.com or net and soapymasage. net or com) that stuff nearly blew my mind when I discovered it.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

I'm not sure if it really counts as a fetish, but seeing women wear their hair in a ponytail is kind of a turn on for me.

Comment

• Loonatic
                Balloons + Feet
                • Apr 2016

Feet for me! I love beautiful bare feet and painted toes, and when I can mix my balloon and foot fetish together it's oh so divine! Love getting to see my fiancée pop balloons with her pretty bare feet!

Comment

• Blue548
                  • Sep 2015

My one is very weird, polo shirts. Seeing a girl wearing a tight polo blowing up a balloon would be a dream come true for me. I think this is because when I was young some adults who were girls teased me with a balloon and popped it. At the time they were wearing polo shirts. I got a phobia for balloons from this, so perhaps as it turned into a fetish when I grew older I associated the clothing they were wearing with it. That's my logic lol.
                  Last edited by Blue548; 17-07-2016, 15:41.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                    • Mar 2016

I love blow up dolls! Old school blow up dolls with big tits! I have loved them for years! http://www.xvideos.com/video22577247...98651e797b.mov

Comment

• Loonerportland
                      • Aug 2016

My other fetish is for male bodybuilders. Now if I could find a huge bodybuilder blowing up balloons....hmmm. I'll be right back

Comment

• ninecy
                        • Oct 2016

I've got a sneaker fetish, too.

I developped my two fetishes during quite the same period of my childhood. Maybe it's about the rubber being kind of a common denominator of balloons and kicks.

Just as I've always avoided contact to balloons, I have a real problem wearing sneaks and sport shoes. There are only some special ones that are not so popular and no eye-catching that I can wear without immediately feeling ashamed in public. Nobody thinks that, but this puts you in really difficult and arkward situations if you come everywhere wearing leather shoes actually intended for suits... (eg to school, dancing in clubs or you for hanging out with friends)

This makes fetishes for me quite difficult. B/c of thsi I also had to come out to my mom aobut my fetishes after she bought me a pair of sneakers. That was really difficult! Hoping for better times when living alone
                        Still dreaming of my first balloon...

Comment

• Rushfan12
                          • Jan 2017

I have a couple of other fetishes besides balloons/inflatables. Pretty much just bubblegum and a general lips/kissing one. I guess the lips one ties into them all. Watching a beautiful woman work her lips in a sexy way, especially when blowing something up, drives me absolutely wild. I really love kissing, I even wrote a poem about kissing just last night (I was feeling extra creative). It's nothing spectacular but I think it's pretty good for my first poem in a decade. The bubblegum one is probably my favorite though. I'm globophobic (I guess technically it's the pop that scares me but now I'm just splitting hairs), and I like bubblegum cause I get the pleasure of hearing the woman's breathing and seeing the orb grow without being afraid that the pop is gonna make me jump out of my skin. I get so scared of a balloon pop, even when I know it's coming, that I always get embarrassed. Seeing people get excited and laugh when a balloon pops makes me so jealous. Popping has only ever terrified me, so I can only wonder what that must feel like.

Comment

• craggy2012
                            • Jan 2012

Inflatables, scuba & dive gear, latexwear, puffy jackets and marine survival gear n equipment like submersion suits, life preservers and life rafts.

Comment

• robert
                              • Jan 2017

i have only 1 that is latex love to wear them. its nice to combine them

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎