Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • Apr 2024

Picking up the pieces

Obviously when balloons go bang spreads of latex go absolutely everywhere. I have found pieces that must be weeks even months old and little tiny bits get everywhere.

I have even had bits stick to the wall!

I was wondering on average how long it takes you to find the pieces. I also want to hear any "how did that get there?" moments you had when finding the pieces.
  • lionlooner
    • Apr 2016

Re: Picking up the pieces

I once found my dog chewing on a balloon shred, and wondered how he'd found it. Turns out there was a few bits hiding under my bed!

And slightly dirtier, I hadn't noticed once that I had gotten some suspicious stains on my ceiling after popping a messy balloon. Was asked about it once and had to make up a lie. :P

Comment

• LoudPopper
      • Jan 2016

I have plenty of awkward stories like this! First of all I ask for everyone's patience. Sorry in advance for the long story but I promise it's a good one. Second, I know there's been some outlandish stories on the forum in the past, but I swear to everyone that I'm honestly not making this story up. It involves my wife, a female friend from childhood, and it happened over the course of years. About 3 years ago, my childhood friend and I finally decided to act on our attraction to each other. So she and would regularly get together and have sex or just hang out. One night she came over to my apartment. I could tell that she was a little tipsy from partying earlier that night. Whenever she gets this way she gets kinda aggressive and horny, which is kinda attractive to me. We were just hanging out at this point discussing sexual things we've tried in the past or wanted to try. I decided to open up with her about my balloon fetish. She said, "that explains it! I always wondered where all these balloon pieces kept popping up around my place." About 5 years prior I gave my old apartment to her over. Back then, we were just non-sexual platonic friends, and whenever she came over to hang out, she would always find shards around the place and be super confused. Whenever she brought them to me, I would just act as confused as her and claim that I had no idea where they came from either. She then confronts me, "you know i'm still finding all these pieces of balloons around, I've even had my friends find them and I had to make up excuses. You gotta know where they came from bc you were the only person who lived in that apartment!" So I decided to fess up more about the fetish.

She was so excited and in was in awe by what I was saying. It seemed like I was the person who was in shock just by her positive reaction. She said, "Really! I didn't know people could get aroused by balloons. I really like that people have all kinds of kinks. You never know what people get into behind closed doors. I don't have any fetishes, I wish I had one. I always wanted to explore more about my sexuality, you know that's what I do with you? Wow that's better than what I thought. I though you were on drugs! (FYI if you don't know, heroin sometimes is transported in balloons) Tell me more." Embarrassed, I explained a bit more, and she was super curious the whole time. Then she got this look in her eyes, and goes, "I wanna see it."

I'm stuttering at this point but say, "What, what do you mean? I can't just show you like that. Playing with balloons takes time, it's kinda a solo thing. It can get complicated, it involves inflators and such. I don't just play with everyday ordinary balloons, they can get huge." She replies to me, "Really like how big?" I show her with my hands and it can get really loud when they pop. I try to get out of showing her by using the fact that I live in a apartment, it's like 12:30 in the morning, I can't just be popping balloons while everyone is asleep. She then goes, "So what, who cares? I wanna see it. I wanna see you play with balloons, do you have any? I gotta see this." I could see the excitement in her face, I was completely floored. I tell her I can't because I'm so embarrassed. She responds, "I get pleasure from other people's excitement, seeing you get turned on is what makes me horny. So balloons turn you on right? Then I wanna see you get turned on!"

When I think back, I've shared my fetish with 3 other girlfriends in the past, one who absolutely dove in head first into the fetish and loved it; we've made balloon rooms, we would pop balloons in public, and we even done photoshoots and tried to open a website. My other two girl friends were just curious but nothing really happened. But back to my friend, here we are in the middle of the night, and she's demanding me to have a balloon session while she's watching me. She was also shocked that balloons could get so big, and even though I was embarrassed, she just didn't care she was determined to watch me play with balloons. So I returned from my bedroom with my crate that I keep all my balloons in and she picked a out a crystal green U16 and a purple tt17. I blow one up by mouth and start sitting on it. She was just watching the balloon squeeze in awe. I told her that this isn't all that I do with them, what gets me off is by popping them. She goes, "then pop it!" I say I just can't, and besides my favorite way to pop is by BTP. She goes, "Then show me it." I say, "it can be loud... like really loud." She goes, "I don't care, do it!" So I pick up the tuf-tex 17 and hook it to the inflator. She has this huge grin on her face while the balloon grows. I pause for a second, look at her again and say, "I'm warning you, it can be really loud. You sure?" She excitedly nod yes, in like this excited bossy tone she goes "Keep going! I wanna see it." I turn on the inflator again and.... BANG! She jumped and screamed a little and then just broke out in laughter."That's so cool!" she says. The following week when we were hanging out she told me that she didn't realize that balloons made her so happy. She told me that she went to a party store that week and bought her first pack. From then on she started carrying balloons with her in her purse all the time. She would even blow balloons up at her job.

Fast forward a few more years a few months before I get married. She had always known I was gonna get married to my then girlfriend, and she would just tell me that she didn't care bc we're just friends. But you could see her disappointment. One day I get a text from her. It read, "I guess we'll have to save the balloons for another lifetime". Of course she meant more than just balloons because we never did date despite us having considerably strong feelings for each other in the past. I was sad to lose a friend whom I cared about. But the crazy part about it, was that she chose to mention balloons in her "goodbye" text. We're still friends to this day and nothing more, but she one time mentioned to me that disappointed she was that we never really explored the fetish more than we did together. Who knows, maybe she was a looner all along and didn't know it, and all she needed was another experienced looner to bring it out of her.

Anyways when I think about it, I guess I'm pretty fortunate to have so many partners in the past be so accepting and even willing to participate. So it was a disappointment when my wife, when she was just my girlfriend, told me that she wasn't interested in playing with balloons together. I thought I would have to keep my fetish to myself all alone for the rest of my life. But before when we were dating, and we were living together, whenever she found shards, I can't think of all the stories I cooked up trying to hide my balloon play from her. Then one day when she got off work early, she came home and found 4 inflated balloons in the living room and a Tara's Balloon's movie playing on TV, I was nowhere to be found. All she could hear was popping sounds coming from the bedroom. All of the sudden the bedroom door swung open, I looked up only to see her looking at me in the middle of about 50 balloons, sitting on one balloon and clutching another to my body that I was trying to squeeze-pop. Fortunately I had already told her about about my fetish but she had never seen what it looks like. Although she was a little shocked, we made eye contact with an awkward silence, then she calmly said "I'll come back, I'll let you finish" and closed the door. WTF!

But since then she's completely open to the idea of balloons, she says that she's happy that I have a "hobby" that isn't nearly as dangerous as other things people keep hidden from their partners. She even encourages balloon play on my own as a hobby or stress reliever, and is even cool with keeping balloons in our bedroom from time to time or in my home office which doubles as my balloon room.

So nowadays balloon shards or "particles" as my wife calls them are can really be found anywhere in the house at any time. We're so used to it neither she nor I really pay them no mind. Or she'll make a joke teasing me about how much I love balloons. The only time she gets nervous is if we have company coming over, bc they may find particles on their own and balloons more than likely are inflated upstairs. But on our own we just kind chuckle together over the silliness whenever we find shards in odd locations like the back yard, the kitchen or basement. My wife's a teacher and once she came home and told me that she's found shards or a popped balloon in her classroom and she was glad she found it before any of the student's had questions.
      Last edited by LoudPopper; 10-03-2017, 22:00.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

That's a very interesting story and I'm happy to hear that you found so many partners that accepted your fetish and even tried to get involved.

We are not all so lucky. I have never had a girlfriend but when I do I'd have to tell her about the fetish at one point. God am I dreading when that happens.

Comment

• LoudPopper
          • Jan 2016

I wish you all the best with you finding love, my friend. And I hope that whenever love finds you, it comes bearing balloons in tow. In my opinion, I think everyone (unless you're a sociopath or something resembling that) deserves love in their life. A key part of a healthy relationship in my opinion is openness and acceptance of the most intimate parts of our partners. I definitely understand the fear. I've always experienced it, even to this day with my wife, however I don't think theres anything to dread. The more you invest in a relationship by staying open and vulnerable the more you get out if it in return. There's always a chance for rejection with anything in life, but you know those moments where you fear something and find out there was no reason to be afraid? Those are some of the most rewarding times in your life. Life's too short to be anyone but ourselves, and even that's tough sometimes. So embrace those unique things about yourself, those are the parts of you that make you-- YOU! That's probably all the more reason to share it. I'm not trying to sit here and act like I've been around the block or that I have it all figured out, I'm right there with ya. Balloons are special to us, that's what we have in common and brings us all together. That's why I'm just trying to offer what I've learned along the way and share a few kind words and encouragement.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

LoudPopper...that was both a tragic & BEAUTIFUL story...thank you so much for sharing

But hell yes im all for balloon shards...i have them littering everywhere...ive had a big shard of a former red TT-24 dangling from my blue ray player for weeks! I love it! :-P

Comment

• gayloonfcker
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
              LoudPopper...that was both a tragic & BEAUTIFUL story...thank you so much for sharing

But hell yes im all for balloon shards...i have them littering everywhere...ive had a big shard of a former red TT-24 dangling from my blue ray player for weeks! I love it! :-P
              I'd like to be the friend that walked into your place haha

Comment

Ha,ha! Gayloon ura trip y'know that!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                  • Jan 2015

Ha,ha! Gayloon ura trip y'know that!
                  Oh, I try to be. Is that an invitation to come over and show you how us gay guys pop balloons ? hahaha
                  Last edited by gayloonfcker; 15-03-2017, 17:04.

Comment

Ha! I'll consider it for all eternity u silly rabbit!

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                      • Jan 2015

Ha! I'll consider it for all eternity u silly rabbit!
                      Hahaha well at least I got you considering. :P

Comment

• LoudPopper
                        • Jan 2016

Lol, glad you guys are having fun! I personally love balloon pieces laying around the house, always makes me smile. It's like your own little reminder of the naughty fun you had. The best part is when nobody else knows why the pieces are there. Oh by the way folks, I really appreciate that you all enjoyed the story. Just so everyone knows, that story is actually an abbreviated version that balloon story. If anyone is interested, I can post a copy/link to the full story. It's longer, more detailed, and explains the balloon fun between my friend and I in considerably more detail.

Comment

Oh, yes,yes,yes! I absolutely wanna read the full story! Please post a link! Please & thank you, LoudPopper

Comment

• LoudPopper
                            • Jan 2016

Hey hope everyone doesn't mind. For some reason the forum wouldn't let me correct the link so I'm just gonna post the story on here.

I have plenty of awkward stories like this! First of all I ask for everyone's patience. Sorry in advance for the long story but I promise it's a good one. Second, I know there's been some outlandish stories on the forum in the past, but I swear to everyone that I'm honestly not making this story up. It involves my wife, a female friend from childhood, and it happens over the course of a couple years. Before I met my wife about 4 years ago, I was a VERY different person. I was very reckless and impulsive; I did lots of partying and I was heavily involved in lots of the other behaviors and activities that go along with that life. My childhood friend who is very much like me, would regularly get together to try new "thrilling things" all the time. So when I think back it was only a matter of time before we both couldn't hold back from one another. She would often come over my place saying things like "you know you're the only one of my friends that I would consider doing something with" to which I would usually reply with a stunned awkward silence. Other times she'd say "I wanna try you out" or my favorite, "I wanna lick you right now", of course meaning she wanted to "lick"... well you catch my drift. So after years of resistance she and I finally decided to act on our attraction to each other that we’ve pushed down for years.

Growing up as friends, there was always this tension that surrounded us that we both knew that the other knew existed, but we would never speak about. We were always fighting against this incredible chemistry and raw magnetism that would always cause us to lock eyes in public and in private we anxiously hold one another while refusing to make the first move. There was always some reason that we never dated over the years (e.g., attending college in different states, prior involvement in a relationship, I was working on becoming a different person, etc.). So as a solution to make the most with what little time we had together in our adult lives, she and I created this idea of a shared mental space called the “atmosphere”. If invoked by someone, it had to be mutually agreed upon before entering. Once stepping inside “it” we both consciously decide that nothing else from outside life matters, and only she and I exist. If she and I fall in love “there”, then it stays only in there. All judgments are suspended, all outside obligations and cares are dropped, “yes” is the only option, and we completely focus on experimenting, sharing and exploring any indulgences with each other. Basically, it was like an extreme friend with benefits situation on steroids—and also a very dangerous idea.

First, let’s get a better picture of my friend so you can get an idea of who I’m dealing with. She is a spontaneous—some would say impulsive, funny woman who likes to giggle and has a very bubbly personality. All that is put aside however, and it all flips in an instant whenever she decides to make intimidating and piercing direct eye contact with you when she either is flirting or very clearly telling you what she wants. Her presence is very striking at first encounter, and she leaves you with a very strong impression afterwards. Her voice is definitely feminine, but just a touch deeper, very buttery and it has slight rasp to it. If close enough, she smells somewhat reminiscent of candy, which causes me to literally salivate when near her. Physically, her eyes are narrow and Asian-like, her hair is long and black, and tonight it is curled. Her thick and curvy body frame is wrapped in medium-toned caramel brown skin, and she is staggeringly well endowed (she literally has an H-cup bra size). If you don't know what that looks like, you can google adult actress Maserati XXX who has the same bra cup size and actually a surprisingly has a very similar same build as her.

Now I want to be crystal clear that I love my life more than anything, she is all that I want, and she makes far happier than I could’ve ever imagined. With that being said, before I decided to change my life and before my wife came along, I found it hard at best to resist my friend under normal circumstances. It’s about 11:30 pm when she calls me to say that she’s coming over. My friend likes to make this joke about her alter-ego, "Mimi", who comes out to visit whenever she get's a little too intoxicated. Mimi is much more aggressive and overtly sexual, and while it’s normally hard for me to resist my friend, Mimi is even worse for me because she does not take no for an answer. She appeared at my door wearing a brightly colored loose but somewhat revealing summertime jumpsuit from an earlier event that night. I could also tell that she was a little tipsy, and it was clear that Mimi wanted to visit the “atmosphere” tonight.

After some very intense fun, we were just hanging out discussing things we've tried in the past or wanted to try during sex. Inside the atmosphere, I decided to open up to her about my balloon fetish. Suddenly she bursts out, "that explains it! I always wondered where all these balloon pieces kept popping up from around my place." About 5 years prior I gave my old apartment to her to live in. Back then we were just non-sexual platonic friends, but whenever she came over to hang out, she would always find balloon shards around the place and she’d be super confused. Whenever she brought them to me, I would just act as confused as her and claim that I had no idea where they came from either. Then she confronts me, "you know I'm still finding all these pieces of balloons around, I've even had my friends find them and I’ve had to make up excuses. You gotta know where they came from because you were the only other person who lived in that apartment!" So I decided to fess up more about the fetish.

She was excited and in awe by what I was saying. It seemed like I was the person who was in shock just by her positive reaction. Afterwards she says, "Really! I didn't know balloons could arouse people. I love that people have all kinds of kinks. You never know what people get into behind closed doors. I don't have any, but I wish I had one. I always wanted to explore more about my sexuality, you know that's what I do with you, right? She exhales, “wow that's a lot better than what I thought. I thought you were on drugs! Tell me more.” (FYI if you don't know, heroin sometimes is transported in balloons) Embarrassed, I explained a bit more, and she was super curious the whole time. Then she got this look in her eyes, and does the intimidating stare that makes me melt. She pauses and then goes, "…I wanna see it."

I'm stuttering at this point but say, "What, what do you mean? I can't just show you like that. Playing with balloons takes time…it's kinda a solo thing. It can get complicated… it involves inflators and such. Besides, I don't just play with everyday ordinary balloons ya know, they can get really huge."

She replies to me, "Really, like how big?"

I show her with my hands. Trying to discourage her I add that it can get really loud when they pop. I try to get out of showing her by reminding her that I live in a apartment, and it's 12:30 in the morning, so I can't just be popping balloons while everyone is asleep.

Bluntly, she retorts, "so what, who cares? I wanna see it. I want to see you play with balloons. Do you have any? I gotta see this." I could see the excitement in her face.

I was completely floored. I tell her I can't because I'm too embarrassed.

She responds, "I don’t care. I get pleasure from other people's excitement, seeing you get turned on is what makes me horny. So balloons turn you on right? Then I wanna see you get turned on." A frenzied smile breaks out across her face.

When I think back, I've shared my fetish with 3 other girlfriends in the past, one who absolutely dove in head first into the fetish and loved it; we've made balloon rooms, we would pop balloons in public, we even done photoshoots and tried to open a website. My other two girl friends were just curious but nothing really happened. But back to my friend, here we are in the middle of the night, and she's absolutely demanding me have a balloon session while she's watches. Even though I was embarrassed, it just didn’t matter at this point. In her mind, there was no option except that I was going to play with balloons, I was going to get turned on, and she was going to watch every second of it; greedily waiting for the massive erection that she’s already claimed for herself.

So I returned from my bedroom with a crate. From it she picked out a crystal green U16 and a crystal purple tt17. I blow up the green balloon by mouth. Her smile grows and her eyes widen each time I blow into it. I elect to leave it slightly under-inflated in case it accidentally pops. Next, I place it beneath me and then begin to bounce. I’m trying to come across as just playful, but I’m really trying to hide my excitement about deliberating whether or not to pop it. The tension is so much having to restrain myself from sit-popping this thing.

I mean, in the past I’ve had an ex blow up a balloon room, she sat back and watched as she barked out commands to individually pop each balloon by whichever method she pleased. But, I dunno… this was different. Maybe it was the atmosphere, or the attraction, or our years of pent up attraction. Maybe it was just Mimi, but I was starting to lose control! I had to hide the fact that her watching me do this was really turning me the fuck on! We’re both looking down beneath me at the neck of the balloon repeatedly bulging and straining against the knot. She starts to giggle, she’s actually watching something else; intently watching for her “reward” to start growing as its pressed up against the balloon… which threatens to give way and reward me with my favorite sound. I stop bouncing and look at her, “this is fun, and I love it… but this isn't all that I do with them, ya know. My thing is when they explode; I told you I love popping balloons. That’s my shit, that what gets me off, popping balloons.”

She looks down at her lap briefly and silently chuckles to her self. Jeez, I really walked right, into this one! Then she looks up at me to shoot that piercing glance again. From her facial expression and body language it’s clear—Mimi is starting to grow impatient. I can tell that she feels that I already ought to know what her expectation is and what I need to do next. She makes a hurrying gesture towards me with her hand. “Well… c’mon then… pop it!" She quickly laughs.

Exasperated, I stutter, “I, I… c’mon you know…. I already said that I can't.” Then I blurt out in protest, “yo! It’s fuckin’ 12:30 in the morning. C’mon!”

Flatly, she goes, “And, so… your point is?”, lingering on the “s” for effect. She gestures at me again to get on with it.

I’m backed into a corner at this point. I try another excuse, “Besides, I already told you that my favorite way to pop is blow-to-pop.” Pointing to the balloon beneath me, “the balloon get’s way bigger than this, like huge.” I make a panicked face with big eyes and make a double hand-gestures to mimic a giant explosion, “it’s fuckin’ loud as shit! And it can be really scary if you’ve never seen it before.

Calmly at first, she goes, "Alright then… I don't care.” Then quickly switching back to her normally bubbly demeanor, she giddily bounces up and down in place next to me. Her eyes light up, “Then do it! Let’s go, lemme see it! Bust it! Blow one up and make it pop!"

I take a deep breath and then sigh to myself, “Alright….” Nervously, I get off the green balloon and hand it over to her. She hugs it, squeezing it against her large breasts like a teddy bear. With a smug look, she sinks back into the sofa, satisfied with herself that Mimi got exactly what she wanted. I pick up the tuf-tex 17 and hook it to the inflator. After I flick it on, she has this huge grin on her face while she watches the balloon grow. I pause for a second, stopping the balloon at about rated size to look over at her again and say, "I'm warning you, it can be really loud. You sure?"

She excitedly nods yes, and in an excited and bossy tone she eggs me on, "Keep going. I wanna see it!" I turn on the inflator again. The shiny purple latex is straining under pressure. It’s rock-hard now at around 20 inches… and then the balloon stops growing. It’s just us, the balloon, and the whirring hypnotic noise of the inflator lulling us into anticipation; and then.... BANG! The huge glistening purple bulb suddenly disappears. The balloon shreds with a huge CRACK, immediately behind it is a deep gratifying THUD inside our ears! I can feel the concussive blast hit me right before it starts ringing inside my chest. I jump a little before I’m washed over with this cooling feeling of pure pleasure. Everything is in slow motion for me. I sit back to catch my breath and admire the “confetti-fication”, as curly purple shards blast outwards in all directions and others slowly rain down in front of our faces. I come back to my senses.

She jumps and lets out a big shriek. Silence. “Oh, shit!” Then she just breaks out into a long and rich laughter. Wiping a tear from her eye, she exhales in relief. Catching her breath, "Ha! That's so cool! OH-MY-GOD! Hahaha! Yesssssss!" she says raising her hands into the air celebrating the explosion and then clapping her hands in applause. The hairs on both of our arms are standing on end. We feel so alive. Now she turns to me. “So that’s your thing, huh? That’s what you like?” she says in a challenging tone. “Huh? Huh?” Playfully confronting me, she gets in my face like she’s looking for a fight. “Huh… right?” She presses her generous chest up against mine. Our faces are an inch apart, she’s smiles with her mouth open, I do the same. Our eyes are locked and we’re breathing heavily, mouth hovering in front of each other, exchanging breath. I grab her hips. She knows I’m baited, I’m all hers. I’m waiting to kiss her deeply looking to consume her again. Then she grins, and gives me a quick playful peck on the lips, and then pulls back with a confident smile.

I nod, scratching my head, “…yeah… I guess that’s my thing….”, starting to feel silly for misreading the situation. Embarrassed again, her attitude and tone indicating that the domineering Mimi coming back to the surface. She looks down in my lap to check for her “prize”. She places her hand on it claiming it as her own before looking back up at me smirking, “well you know what I want, right?” Her tone drops again, that creamy texture coming back to her voice. Quietly, “well, I kinda wanna lick “you” now…” She lets the silence sit between us. Playfully making a face at me and then pokes her tongue out the corner of her mouth. Her eyes innocently dart away from mine, then fix back on me offering a daring smile this time. She knows that I know what she wants to do. Whelp… to be honest with you all, I really don’t remember much else from that night.

The following week when we were hanging out she told me that she didn't realize that balloons made her so happy. She told me that she went to a party store that week and bought her first pack. From then on she started carrying balloons with her in her purse all the time. She would even blow balloons up at her job.

Fast forward a few more years a few months before I get married. She had always known I was gonna get married to my then girlfriend, and she would just tell me that she didn't care bc we're just friends. But you could see her disappointment. One day I get a text from her. It read, "I guess we'll have to save the balloons for another lifetime". Of course she meant more than just balloons because we never did date despite us having considerably strong feelings for each other in the past. I was sad to lose a friend whom I cared about. But the crazy part about it, was that she chose to mention balloons in her "goodbye" text. We're still friends to this day and nothing more, but she one time mentioned to me that disappointed she was that we never really explored the fetish more than we did together. Who knows, maybe she was a looner all along and didn't know it, and all she needed was another experienced looner to bring it out of her.

Anyways when I think about it, I guess I'm pretty fortunate to have so many partners in the past be so accepting and even willing to participate. So it was a disappointment when my wife, when she was just my girlfriend, told me that she wasn't interested in playing with balloons together. I thought I would have to keep my fetish to myself all alone for the rest of my life. But before when we were dating, and we were living together, whenever she found shards, I can't think of all the stories I cooked up trying to hide my balloon play from her. Then one day when she got off work early, she came home and found 4 inflated balloons in the living room and a Tara's Balloon's movie playing on TV, I was nowhere to be found. All she could hear was popping sounds coming from the bedroom. All of the sudden the bedroom door swung open, I looked up only to see her looking at me in the middle of about 50 balloons, sitting on one balloon and clutching another to my body that I was trying to squeeze-pop. Fortunately I had already told her about about my fetish but she had never seen what it looks like. Although she was a little shocked, we made eye contact with an awkward silence, then she calmly said "I'll come back, I'll let you finish" and closed the door. WTF! I tried to continue my play but couldn’t out of shock from being walked in on. I was the more panicked party when we had our discussion. But in our talk she mentioned with a level-headed tone, “yeah it was a little suprising and it’s still kinda weird, but you already told me that this is what you like to do. So, no, I’m not upset or anything, it’s okay, I said go finish. And she shooed me off to the bedroom to finish.

But since then she's completely open to the idea of balloons, she says that she's happy that I have a "hobby" that isn't nearly as dangerous as other things people keep hidden from their partners. She even encourages balloon play on my own as a hobby or stress reliever, and is even cool with keeping balloons in our bedroom from time to time or in my home office which doubles as my balloon room.

So nowadays balloon shards or "particles" as my wife calls them are can really be found anywhere in the house at any time. We're so used to it neither she nor I really pay them no mind. Or she'll make a joke teasing me about how much I love balloons. The only time she gets nervous is if we have company coming over, bc they may find particles on their own and balloons more than likely are inflated upstairs. But on our own we just kind chuckle together over the silliness whenever we find shards in odd locations like the back yard, the kitchen or basement. My wife's a teacher and once she came home and told me that she's found shards or a popped balloon in her classroom and she was glad she found it before any of the student's had questions.
                            Last edited by LoudPopper; 18-03-2017, 17:37.

Comment

I really, really love that story....

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎