Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999
    • Mar 2024

The worst balloons I have ever used but the best for some

Yesterday I bought a new pack of balloons. These are Neon balloons and they are the worst I have ever used. They pop too easily if you put any pressure on them. I sat on one for 2 mins doing my thing then the balloon pops so I move onto another that pops instantly. Luckily the 3rd one held out and I managed to finish.

I do not recommend using these balloons in you are a non-proper or semi popper unless you're in a popping mood. As for all the people that get a kick from popping balloons I recommend these balloons for you.

You can get them to a good size but I don't know specifically what it is. When the balloon goes bang its a kind of light bang with a soft noise and no sting as the balloon is so paper thin.

I wanted to get this out there to advise people to either acquire or avoid these balloons. I certainly will never buy these again.
  • b0f0s0f
    • Nov 2016

Re: The worst balloons I have ever used but the best for some

Where did you purchase them? If they're thin and weak I think they'd be good for overcoming a fear of blow to pops so I'd be interested.

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I live in England so anywhere else I don't know where but I found them in Tesco's under the party stuff. Think they where only a quid or two.

Comment

• CookieMonster
        • Dec 2016

those neon one in Tesco are useless to say the least! and so are the poundland ones... if you wanna do your thing on them you will need to get some better quality loons!
        Take care

Cookie!

Comment

• LoonLover1999

Useless is a good word. What can you recommend instead?

I'm looking for something not too Expensive, durable and a decent size like a 12 or 16 inch.

I'm down to two balloons from that neon pack and I don't want to use them because they are my last ones and I generally have a session every day. I would buy online but I don't know any Uk based shops that sell good quality balloons.

I'm kind of a very fussy looner.

Comment

• OverTheTop
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by LoonLover1999
            Useless is a good word. What can you recommend instead?

I'm looking for something not too Expensive, durable and a decent size like a 12 or 16 inch.

I'm down to two balloons from that neon pack and I don't want to use them because they are my last ones and I generally have a session every day. I would buy online but I don't know any Uk based shops that sell good quality balloons.

I'm kind of a very fussy looner.
            If you want good balloons you'll usually have to order some online. I've compiled a list of good sites, many of which are based in Europe.

As far as actual balloons go, Tuf-Tex 14"/17" are good, Belbal 14" are good, and Qualatex 16" are also very good. None of them are particularly expensive and you can buy them in large packs.

I usually order from Balloons United - the prices are good, they have a wide selection, and they ship discreetly.
            Last edited by OverTheTop; 08-03-2017, 02:59.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎