X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Linda
    • Mar 2018

Story about fear

Hello there!

I'd really want to read a story (the longer the better) about a girl who has an extreme fear of balloons (specifically she's afraid of the pop). She then meets someone who falls in love with her and wants to help her get over it. He slowly makes her confront her fear and bit by bit she gets more comfortable with balloons. Somewhere in between they both start having a fetish for balloons...

Is there a story/stories already existing that are similar to this? If not, would anyone be willing to write one?

Thank you!
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Story about fear

The series I've been writing is a bit like that, but with the roles reversed: http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19415

If I can get the motivation to start writing again, I might play around a bit with your idea.

Comment

• Linda
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by lyckr
      The series I've been writing is a bit like that, but with the roles reversed: http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19415

If I can get the motivation to start writing again, I might play around a bit with your idea.
      Thank you! I'll read it!

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

I currently have something similar planned for my series. Not sure when I'll start it, I'm just getting the ideas together. I'll post it on here when it's done. It's going to be the back story of one of my characters, Jenny. I have one when she gets over her fear but I want to do one about the beginning.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍