Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ballonknall
    • Apr 2013

Favorite places

When you pop balloons, do you pop them indoor, which room do you like best or do you like to pop them outdoor?
    I pop them in the bedroom most of the time, but i've also tried the bathroom where the sound was amazing.
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Favorite places

Anywhere and everywhere
    Popped a few in a valley in Wales and the sound echoed like a gunshot. It was awesome.
    Vicci x

Comment

• globogrande
      • Jul 2013

I only pop balloons in outdoors but sometimes i pop ballons in indoors.
      I like pop balloons in my yard

Comment

• Katielynn
        Expert Blower
        • May 2012

Mostly indoors, although a few at outdoor parties (we had a blow to pop competition one 4th of July!).

I think balloons have been popped in most of our rooms, but the bedroom has to be the most popular. I've done a bunch in the bathroom while soaking in the tub as well.
        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Vicci
          Blown to bits
          • Oct 2009

My new favourite place is the local shopping centre (mall), it makes the place fall in to silence.
          Vicci x

Comment

• Black_Bear
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Vicci
            My new favourite place is the local shopping centre (mall), it makes the place fall in to silence.
            That's interesting. I have 3 questions to that. Do you get in trouble? How do you pop them? What size?

This is going to sound messed up, but I love seeing balloon shreds. To the point where I inflate them to pop under a bed sheet on my bed. I am not scared of b2p, but I use a vaccuum, as Qualatex 16" and Tuftex 17" balloons take a while to b2p by mouth and it is a dissapointment of they pop early and don't shred very well. Some of the balloons espcially some of my newer Qualatex balloons explode into hundreds of shreds. I collect them and put them in a bag. Since it's not technically littering I love grabbing a baggy full of the shreds and going pretty much anywhere outdoors and just emptying out the bag by throwing into the air. I just love seeing an empty parking lot be littered with tiny balloon shreds that are everywhere.
            I know it sounds f***ed right up, but relates to this:
            My favorite places to pop balloons is empty parks. I like cycling on my bike and usually do it as a breathing exercise as I am slightly ashmatic, and it actually really helps. So that isn't sexual, but since I only every use Qualatex and Tuftex, I do love feeling them get rock hard as their necks are fully inflated and then explode into bits as the sound echoes around me. I love everything about that, and it actually helps me medically at the same time.
            I do balloon twisting sometimes which is never remotely sexual in anyway, but I do remember going to an empty park which had a big covered picnic table. I looked up and saw it reserved for the following morning. I was just twisting balloons, but as I was about to leave, I decided to b2p and purposely leave the mess. I grabbed a light blue Qualatex 16" Polka Dot balloon as they really shred when they pop, and I did just that. Sat by the bbq pit that was there and blew the balloon. It got really big and hard which meant it was going to shred. The bang was really loud, and shreds covered everything. The ground leading from the tables to the bbq was covered in a 20 foot circle.
            The point to that story was it was the first time I ever had the idea in my head, and now I love it. I have no idea what the people who reserved the table would of thought at the sight of all the balloon shreds, but there was only one mouth piece which would of made it look odd.
            I have fantasized about just sitting outside a store and doing it, but alone would feel weird, and my gf hates balloons when they pop. Or going to a park with people around, but have only done that once. Or like you Vicci; a shopping mall. Or a sporting event, or amusement park, or a public square, or the beach. lol pretty much anywhere. I would only use Q16's or TT17's though. Nothing smaller or bigger.
            Sorry for such a long post guys...

Comment

• ballonknall
              • Apr 2013

Wow that's something I would never dare. I'm just too afraid people could look into my head and see why I'm doing this. Still I'd love to see their reactions. Did you get any strange comments to popping a balloon there?

@ Black_Bear:
              I like your story. What people think when they find shreds something I try to imagine, too. I used to find pieces of a b2ped balloon outside my house and I'm still thinking about the circumstances under which that happened. If I wasn't afraid to do public b2ps and if I wouldn't feel bad about leving my mess in some public place, I'd like to know people's thoughts about the balloon, especially if they find the mouth piece without a knot.

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Nope, no trouble and no-one said anything. They were just 12" ones we picked up from McDonalds in there. People probably assumed it was an accident
                Vicci x

Comment

• Katielynn
                  Expert Blower
                  • May 2012

Don't you hate it when you have an "accident" like that?
                  I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Katielynn
                    Don't you hate it when you have an "accident" like that?
                    Yeah... I seem to be *very* accident prone though
                    Vicci x

Comment

• gialloman
                      • Aug 2014

In my country there was this ritual: when birthdays ended, you would literally fight for the right to bring down and crush the balloons meant for decoration so naturally I go with that!

Outside after birthdays

Comment

• marja

My favorite place is simple the bedroom. Laying in bed surrounded by balloons is very pleasant and comfortable.

Outside locations can also be nice: the beach, a forest: typical locations one uses for having sex outdoors. Popping balloons is more noticeable due to the noise. But it is no problem to get caught, so you don't have to hide.

Locations with lots of echoes are also very nice, such as an (empty) parking lot or an archway. Problem with these kinds of locations is that you are not supposed to be there and it is also used by people trying out their fireworks. These days lots of illegal fireworks (very loud) are being imported and people complain about it. I don't want to have people call the police because I popped a balloon, so I do the balloon popping in more open locations, so that people see what I am doing and know it is innocent.

Comment

• Meililoon
                          aka lyckr
                          • Sep 2014

It's the bedroom for me. It's the place that's most comfortable and where it's least likely that anyone are going to see any balloon shreds if I miss any while cleaning up.
                          I've considered trying it outdoors when I've been unable to do any looning where I've lived, but I'm way too paranoid about being spotted by someone.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                            • Jun 2015

I'd say the bedroom too, have had some in the bathroom but don't burst them. my living room couch can is great to lie back and have fun

Comment

• Cheshire cat
                              • Sep 2015

Bedroom for me, that's when I get the house to myself, which seems like it's not very often these days !! :-)

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎