University

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonLover1999

University

In a few months I will be heading to university and I'm wondering how I can have play sessions if even possible. This is a 3 year course and I will be far from home living on campus.

Anybody who has found a way around this problem please, please tell me!
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: University

Guess it depends if you're sharing a room or not. If not, easy! But if you are, might have to find a special private spot or something

Comment

• LoudPopper
      • Jan 2016

Going away for school was definitely a unique experience when it came to looning. It had many advantages and draw-backs to be honest. Of course college or univeristy as some of y'all call it, is like the absolute worst place for privacy ever. But going away to college was also the first time outside of high-school where I was making some disposable income. So university was also a time where I started placing bulk orders for balloons because I could finally afford them. I was fortunate enough to never have to share a dorm-room, but there were only a few times that I did looning on my own. What's cool about college is that they're always trying to promote some club or activity (at least here in the states) so there's always balloons to be rescued from displays, tables, presentations, parties, etc. My school had a HUGE promotional department with tons of students involved so there were always balloon arches left around. Despite this I only stole a whole arch once because it's kinda hard to get a whole arch into your dorm without anyone asking questions-- even if you live alone. Plus living so close to people doesn't bode well for popping. Despite this, the single best part about college is that it's the only time in your life where you are constantly around thousands of similarly aged, similarly minded peers or extended periods of time. Basically, it's a whole bunch horny of late-teen early twenty year old kids who are perhaps at their most curious and most willingness to experiment. Don't be afraid to share your fetish! People are just figuring out what they like when it comes to sex, so just be open to the experience. They more than likely are as well. Regardgless.... have fun! Balloons will still be there when you return from school.

Comment

• Burg
        • Mar 2017

speaking from experience: it all boils down to luck. if you have a roommate who leaves a lot to go get laid at frat parties and spends entire weekends at friends' houses, you are golden. Just be cautious to not play with your balloons during the middle of the day because there's a small chance he might come back for whatever reason, also in a dorm, the pest control people, and occasionally the police with their drug dogs will barge in your room so just have them uninflated or in a closet when not using them. oh yeah room checks too

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

I spent a year at university in the UK a few years ago and I never really dared to do anything with balloons (except buying my first 16" and 24" QTex just before I left). The walls between the rooms were really thin, so you could hear people in the adjacent rooms quite easily.
          Here in Norway it was pretty much the same story. At least the walls were a little thicker, but I still didn't risk having balloons around much. I was lucky enough to have my own bathroom though, so I would occasionally inflate one or two while taking a shower, being super careful that they didn't pop.
          Basically I was hoping for as much alone time as possible during the holidays when I was visiting my parents.

Comment

• Burg
            • Mar 2017

the walls in my dorm are pretty thick and the doors have like 3 different locks so its pretty alright on my campus

Comment

• heleo
              • Aug 2015

You could always join the student entertainments department or the circus skills group. I'm sure you will get the idea.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                • Jan 2016

I'm with Heleo on this one. I actually kinda regret not joining my university events planning/promotion and welcoming group. It woulda been great to have access to all those balloons and build all of those arches. I definitely woulda not have felt any shame in just being the guy in the group who enjoyed decorating balloons. That's harmless right? Plus there's a built in excuse or keeping the arches and such when everyone's done. University is definitely a time one if they have the ability oughta take advantage of the rich opportunities to interact with balloons as much as possible.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎