Old 09-09-2018, 09:06 PM

kballoonpopper is on a distinguished road
Default Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?
It's my favorite way to pop balloons, I love sitting or riding on them and I wanted to meet people with the same passion to exchange experiences, ideas, images and videos about it.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:35 PM

Lulu is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?
Hi, I am new here. I love riding them and pushing them to the limits. Feeling the firmness between my thighs. Whereabouts are you?
Old 09-09-2018, 10:02 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is there anyone else besides me who likes to sit on the balloons?
Me too!

Think my very first experience with a balloon was sitting upon an old one (it was a few weeks old and had shrunk quite a bit) but I could bounce on top of it without it popping. Ultimately though it just shrank away to nothing. Skipping forwards a few years I started buying those large (well they were large for the early 80’s- but still small by what’s readily available to us today) two foot balloons from joke shops and party supply stores. The fun with these was blowing them up a few times first to thin and stretch the latex- then you could sit on them with little chance of them bursting. They were also quite thin if memory serves me right. I can remember seriously overinflating one to probably near a good metre in diameter and letting it fly off around the room. It was the most bizarre, funny sights I’ve ever seen as it slowly drifted around the room like a blimp in slow motion. There was no strength to the latex in recovering its size as it deflated, but just enough for it to still fly!

To this day I still like sitting on balloons, there’s this element of risk, danger even but then that soon subsides as you start testing it’s limits bouncing away forcing the neck to balloon out with each bounce beneath you.
Old 10-09-2018, 12:43 AM

Hey Lulu!

I'm new here too, you're from London, right?

I'm far away, haha, on the other side of the ocean.

But send me messages, let's share our ideas and experiences.

Are you male or female?
Old 10-09-2018, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
Me too!

Think my very first experience with a balloon was sitting upon an old one (it was a few weeks old and had shrunk quite a bit) but I could bounce on top of it without it popping. Ultimately though it just shrank away to nothing. Skipping forwards a few years I started buying those large (well they were large for the early 80’s- but still small by what’s readily available to us today) two foot balloons from joke shops and party supply stores. The fun with these was blowing them up a few times first to thin and stretch the latex- then you could sit on them with little chance of them bursting. They were also quite thin if memory serves me right. I can remember seriously overinflating one to probably near a good metre in diameter and letting it fly off around the room. It was the most bizarre, funny sights I’ve ever seen as it slowly drifted around the room like a blimp in slow motion. There was no strength to the latex in recovering its size as it deflated, but just enough for it to still fly!

To this day I still like sitting on balloons, there’s this element of risk, danger even but then that soon subsides as you start testing it’s limits bouncing away forcing the neck to balloon out with each bounce beneath you.
Hey craggy2012!

Haha, it must have been a lot of fun.

I prefer 16-inch balloons, usually put them on the bed or sofa and sit, but I also do this on the floor to make a louder noise, although it is more dangerous
Old 04-10-2018, 10:56 PM

sitonballoons is on a distinguished road
Well I’m super late to this. I just joined, but I definitely had reply to this. Sitting on balloons is by far my favorite popping method. My first experience with this was in elementary school. For field day, one of the games we played was where you run down with a balloon to a chair, sit on the balloon to pop it, and run back and tag the next person in line to go. I remember distinctly that I had a red balloon. However, when I sat on it, it didn’t pop! I bounced on it hard several times and it still didn’t pop! Eventually, a parent came over and stuck it with a sharp object to finish it off, and I think my team lost because of me haha. But I remember having so much fun bouncing up and down on the balloon until it (one way or another) popped! I love the challenge of sit popping under-inflated balloons; I hate it when they pop right away. So to this day, just as what happened at that field day in elementary school, I like to give my balloons several good bounces before I pop them. My favorite color balloon to pop? Red. And now you know why lol

Last edited by sitonballoons; 03-11-2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old 17-10-2018, 08:53 PM

Plates45 is on a distinguished road
Love sitting to pop. Bouncing on 36inch ones is best. Popped hundreds this way
Old 20-10-2018, 07:48 AM

SuTeKh is on a distinguished road
I love to sit on and ride balloons. Im a nonpopper but i love to watch sitpops online especially with big balloons and really love to see a gorgeous butt riding and grinding a nice big balloon always really gets me going. To be honest beem thinking about trying to pop a few lately and i would pick sitpops as my first choice
Old 20-10-2018, 04:24 PM

b loony is on a distinguished road
used to like to sit on a gl1200 on a pump while trying to btp a q24 before it went was a great race ,was only allowing myself to switch off the pump if I got the q24 to overinflated first.
Old 23-10-2018, 12:52 AM
POP-O-RAMA!

MikeTheBouncer is on a distinguished road
I invented a game (well, sort of) that I call "the pump race."
You will need two or more electric inflator pumps, two or more remote light switches with remotes (with different frequencies, this is important,) and a roll of black electrical tape.

Plug the pumps into the remote switch receptacle(s), tape a large balloon to the hose or valve of the pump with a piece of tape. (The electrical tape is kinda stretchy and can be wrapped around the balloon neck tightly.)

Each "'rider" has their own remote on/off switch to their own pump, and sits over the uninflated balloon.
This could also involve a "referee" that controls the switches!
Riders ride the balloons until they pop!

I have included a picture of a remote switch in case you haven't seen one before. Regardless of what country you live in, you should have a variation of this device that includes a battery operated remote. Your home improvement store or "big-box" retailer should have something like this. (Be sure to get different frequencies!)
remote switch.jpg

Have fun!
Mike The Bouncer