• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vaderpat
    • Aug 2017

Re: Balloons that you want but can't have

Originally posted by Big Balloons!
    Welcome!
    Thanks for the welcome! I geel like it issafe to open up around here!

Comment

• blowhyoooge
      • May 2016

Originally posted by loonlover817
      So is anyone like sometimes a popper and sometimes not like me?
      yes. i'm more of a blower than a popper, but sometimes i get into a popping mood.

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Vaderpat
        Hello,

I have been lurking this forum for almost a year now... So, it's time to post something
        Since I discovered this fetish about myself I couldn't really get into it since I was living at home with my parents. I have to admit that I am a non-popper who is into the bigger sizes ballons (basicly anything 24 inch and up).

In the time when I lived with my parents I have basicly ever had the best experience with a no-brand 90cm(35 inch) black round balloon. I used to blow it up when my parents left the house and kept it like that until I heard them coming home. Wich by then I had to deflate that loon in like a couple of second... It was always a rush

I got caught a couple of times with balloons laying in my room. but my parents always jokingly said that I use a strange pair of condoms :P (we had a very open relationship in terms of sexual discussions) I leave some of this story for other threads aswell... boy I got some shame in one of those moments...

Since I am living on myself by now I do have some more experience with balloons. I also have a wife who is trying her best to get into it... but she is afraid of the popping even more than I am! Well.... I am not really afraid. I am just really careful with my baloons.. I love to go hard on them. But always to the limit of the loon! I respect its limits

I have been exploring the fetish for a while now, but it is since I found this forum that I really know what kind of balloons I love!
        ANd thus I really, really, really would want 1 or 2 Qualatex 24 inch balloons and the SA-24! There are lots of really really hot SA-24 videos out there. I just admire the amount the neck pops out out of nowhere!
        It is a shame that I have never had my hands on one of these two balloons!

Well, thats it for now... I have lots of more stories to tell in other threads I geuss!
        They're not quite the same, but Cattex 32" longnecks are pretty similar to both the SA-24 and Q24. You can get them from Balloons United or Nordic Looners.

Comment

• Vaderpat
          • Aug 2017

Originally posted by OverTheTop
          They're not quite the same, but Cattex 32" longnecks are pretty similar to both the SA-24 and Q24. You can get them from Balloons United or Nordic Looners.
          Thank you, I do have plenty of 32 inch longnecks it is a petty though that they have this extremely wide nozzle which makes it near impossible to have some penetrating fun with them.
          The 36 inch longnecks fullfil my needs if it comes to that kind of play

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

Probably not exactly what the original post is talking about but I found this pic online and would love the pink balloons!

Comment

• OverTheTop
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by JOhara
              Probably not exactly what the original post is talking about but I found this pic online and would love the pink balloons!

Those look like generic 12" balloons, Q16s would be pretty similar in shape but a bit larger I think

Comment

• Seasider
                • Jan 2016

White belbal 14” balloons with the Esso company print on them!! Can’t find them anywhere

Comment

• Popemall

Wow, I really like the neck on those pink ones JOHara, let me know if you find out if they're anything specific.

Comment

• nick_buster
                    • May 2017

for me its definitely the CTI 22" neon punch balloons i used to be able to find at dollar tree. i would LOVE to get my hands on some of those again. shame it seems like they stopped making them!

Comment

• kosmos
                      • May 2017

Originally posted by nick_buster
                      for me its definitely the CTI 22" neon punch balloons i used to be able to find at dollar tree. i would LOVE to get my hands on some of those again. shame it seems like they stopped making them!
                      Luckily i remember when Dollar tree's stock in stores dwindled quickly ( i traveled to nearly 12 different ones in a 25 mile radius),
                      so i always wondered if there was someone else, looner?

I managed to hoard as much i could get my hands on.But i barely have any left..

CTI punchballs are selling for 70 euros online!!!
                      Last edited by kosmos; 10-04-2018, 01:51.

Comment

• kosmos
                        • May 2017

Originally posted by JOhara

Ooh those overinflated pink and purple balloons....

So much fun..hehe

Comment

• nick_buster
                          • May 2017

Originally posted by kosmos
                          Luckily i remember when Dollar tree's stock in stores dwindled quickly ( i traveled to nearly 12 different ones in a 25 mile radius),
                          so i always wondered if there was someone else, looner?

I managed to hoard as much i could get my hands on.But i barely have any left..

same here! i would scope out all of the dollar tree stores near me. i also managed to buy a large bag from kaboom balloons. i had no idea they would be discontinued.

Comment

• frankfrank
                            Empathetic Harmonizer
                            • Feb 2018

Originally posted by kosmos
                            I think I still have three or four left.

At the time I didn't know I was investing in balloon futures! I've never heard that investment mentioned on the farm reports.
                            People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• SRider
                              • Jun 2018

To add to the doom and gloom on this thread, have Cattex made their giant doll balloons smaller lately? When I was browsing their website today, it listed the giant doll balloon as being 59" in size whereas other websites list it as 67". Has there always been a discrepancy in estimations, or have they really shrunk their dolls recently with the resellers still having some old stock?

Comment

• JOhara
                                • Jul 2015

Want these...found in a image search

My ideal balloons...in colors, size, and inflation capacity! Unfortunately they are there and I am here! Lol!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎