X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumlooner
    • Feb 2017

Re: Store/Advertisment Balloons

Originally posted by Helium Lover
    I would always ask places for uninflated ones.
    I don't know about you but I have a thing for getting pre inflated balloon, I'm not quite sure it's just something about inflated balloons that turns me on, like when I ask for the balloon and receive it, it's like holy shit I got to get this thing in private without anyone seeing me with it or seeing that I have a stiffy. Not sure why but it's a feeling of adrenaline and some sort of horny, its addicting to say the least.

Comment

• Shaxx
      • Jun 2017

I always ask for a balloon at McDonald's drive through if I see they have them.
      Our local pets at home had it's first birthday 2 weeks ago can away with few very well inflated ones, I was pleased.
      It seems free advertising balloons are getting a bit scarce in our area for some reason.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Shaxx
        I always ask for a balloon at McDonald's drive through if I see they have them.
        Our local pets at home had it's first birthday 2 weeks ago can away with few very well inflated ones, I was pleased.
        It seems free advertising balloons are getting a bit scarce in our area for some reason.
        In my area advertising and handout balloons got really popular, however just recently they have disappeared

Comment

• Seasidelad
          • Sep 2018

It was going to McDonald’s and getting free balloons what started my love for advertising balloons as an adult. I had always liked balloons but then I saw the balloon tree in McDonald’s the balloons used to be a lot bigger than they are now in the UK although I still sometimes get one.

I often get them from Krispy Kreme but only if they are fresh looking. The problem when air conditioning is on the balloons oxidise too quick.

Comment

• Shaxx
            • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Seasidelad
            It was going to McDonald’s and getting free balloons what started my love for advertising balloons as an adult. I had always liked balloons but then I saw the balloon tree in McDonald’s the balloons used to be a lot bigger than they are now in the UK although I still sometimes get one.

I often get them from Krispy Kreme but only if they are fresh looking. The problem when air conditioning is on the balloons oxidise too quick.
            Yeah I thought they used to be bigger.

Krispy Kreme balloons are pretty good too but I find the one nearest me doesn't blow them up very well, very underinflated.
            Also the closure of Bunnings mean no more balloons, I'm glad I managed to get some uninflated ones before they stopped giving them out.

Comment

• Black_Bear
              • May 2013

Do these two count as store advertisements? Bought them at Disneyland in California this week. Not cheap though. $9 for the orange one, and $15 for the green one because it lights up. They are initially expensive, but Disneyland will replace them free of charge if anything happens to them during your entire stay. If they leak, pop, or battery dies, you get a new one.
              Since I live far away from California, you can use nail clippers to safely cut the zap straps to deflate both balloons since they dont tie them. The green one is a 16" qualatex balloon inside. I did this last time I went and reinflated them back home with a 16" inside.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Pink Balloon
                • Oct 2016

Oh my god you lucky luck, I want Disneyland/world balloona sooooooo much.

Think we can get some other angles?

Comment

• Infl8
                  • Apr 2017

Wow..those are really pretty. Thanks for the photos! I was wondering, is the orange mouse ear printed or plain?

Comment

• Seasidelad
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Shaxx
                    Yeah I thought they used to be bigger.

Krispy Kreme balloons are pretty good too but I find the one nearest me doesn't blow them up very well, very underinflated.
                    Also the closure of Bunnings mean no more balloons, I'm glad I managed to get some uninflated ones before they stopped giving them out.
                    Yes a lot of stores do that cause of kids popping them. My local Krispykreme used to inflate them well when they first opened but no longer. If they are knotted this is a pain. Recently someone who does them blows them bigger the bigger the better for me..

The old balloons in McDonald’s that were bigger I used to get them all the time collecting every colour and style. They used have them out for two weeks at a time.

Comment

• Helium Lover
                      • Aug 2017

These from plaster fun time used to be my favorite as a kid. I’m thinking about going in there and asking for uninflated ones.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                        • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Helium Lover
                        These from plaster fun time used to be my favorite as a kid. I’m thinking about going in there and asking for uninflated ones.
                        Those balloons are gorgeous get some and send me some lol, thanks for sharing the picture.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎