Anyone else into bin liners, garbage bags?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ssbh21
    • Dec 2018

Re: Anyone else into bin liners, garbage bags?

I can relate to that! I love those air packing bags too.
    And my wife loves to pop them, which is also great. Every so often a box will come, and I will hear her going to town... pop pop pop....

I always try to run over and catch her doing it if I'm in another room!

She knows I like it when she pops them though, which is awesome; because more often than not she will wait until I am around to make a point of popping them in front of me.

Comment

• Weaverdeaver
      • Mar 2019

I Know exactly what you mean I have a fetish for them too but mine are sexual I also have sexual fantasies aswell for them so here they are!...I love to see hot men carrying black bin bags and squashing them into a bin and the bag is full of air that’s hot! Also I love the noise the bag makes when you rub your hand across it and it makes that stretchy noise that gets my endorphins really going! But my ultimate sexual fantasy is a hot man sitting on a pile of black bin bags and laying on them on his belly and the bags being full of air thats super hot!!! put that altogether and you’ve made my ultimate fantasy my friend!

Comment

• Loveinloons
        • Nov 2018

If you all like trash bags then you should try the new bobo balloons as they feel just like a bag but they are much tuffer. Just a little fyi

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

Got loads of Bobo's... Love them :-)

Comment

• Kartoffel
            • Sep 2020

Originally posted by spkrlf
            Also more into sandwich bags, paper bags... anything smaller than a supermarket bag, really.
            Same for me. I realy enjoy blowing up like around Medium sized bags, probably because it triggers some memories from Kindergarden and school. It also is somehow funny that I really enjoy the loud bangs you can get especially from Paper bags while i still havent conquered the fear of popping ballons at the same time 😅😂

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎