Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

New Years Eve Memories

Does anyone have a special balloon-related memory from New Years Eve? Other special celebrations? If so, I think we'd all enjoy reading them I know I would!

Mine comes from a party I attended several years ago. I Knew New Years Eve was "MY time - MY celebration" because of my special attraction I had to balloons.

I went to a bar close to home with some gf's, kind of a girls night out occasion. We wanted to dance and drink and flirt, so what better night? As always, I took a small purse, but filled it to bulging with balloons.

I was hoping to see balloon decorations, but when we arrived, I was astonished to discover that the bar had gone all out. There were balloons decorating literally everywhere, including uninflated balloons, in glass jars on the bar. For the first part of the night, they were totally ignored, which kind of made sense to me But as the hour approached, partygoers started blowing up and batting a few balloons around.

To my surprise, my two friends really got into the balloons, batting them and blowing more up, so I pulled out my mini stash and placed it on the table, chose one and started blowing. Since my balloons were bigger than the ones used by the bar, ther were many looks as we made them nice and taut, necking them, before batting them. My table got lots of attention, and lots of ladies from other tables asked for one to blow. It was so fun!

As midnight grew near, I realized how many people were batting balloons, and also how the excitement level increased; it seems the ladies make that happen - or is it just my perspective? In any case, I was carried along in the buildup, and made my balloons bigger and tighter - until the inevitable happened a few minutes before midnight -BANG! The entire bar cheered! Suddenly ladies from several areas started blowing to pop. (Guys - girls do it differently than men - it seems we blow, observe and enjoy the balloon, maybe tease each other, before eventually making it explode; guys seem to huff and puff to get to the bang -like it's a race. Maybe not looner guys - I don't know what you guys do, but guys in general.) so for a few minutes, there were pockets of ladies BTP'ing! It was amazing!

With just a minute to go, it seemed the air above the crowd was filled with balloons, most of the at least pear shaped. When the hour struck, the pops filled the air. My friends and I popped as many as we could get our hands on. They had no idea how excited I was (turned on sexually/looner-wise) but we all had a wonderful time!

It was, my best balloon related New Years Eve ever!
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: New Years Eve Memories

Sounds like a blast, if you'll excuse the pun. Gives me some ideas for one of my looner stories. Would be a good setting. I guess it's one of the rare times when lots of people b2p without having to dare them to do it.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Re: New Years Eve Memories

I don't do anything for new years, sorry! I'm an extremely introverted misanthropist, so I don't get along with "normal" people in real life (because "normal" people are usually arseholes), but people whom share the same interests as me are usually alright in my books.
      I'd love to go to new years parties (or parties in general), but I never get the opportunity. Besides, balloons get popped all the time at parties, that's the part I don't like.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎