Old 12-12-2017, 04:56 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
loonerdude44 is on a distinguished road
Default Your best experience
What's your best experience with an inflatable? Sexual or otherwise.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:58 PM

craggy2012 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your best experience
Errr..... I'd say (and most would agree I suspect) it's got to.be your very first climax with (maybe without) a balloon or an inflatable.
It's an amazing, powerful, if not a shocking experience!
Old 12-12-2017, 06:07 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Location: A tiny rock floating in the middle of nowhere in an infinite universe, orbiting around a tiny star.
Originally Posted by craggy2012 View Post
Errr..... I'd say (and most would agree I suspect) it's got to.be your very first climax with (maybe without) a balloon or an inflatable.
It's an amazing, powerful, if not a shocking experience!
I agree with that! Even though I'm a religious non-popper, when I experienced things for the first time, needless to say it was amazing! And although I hate it when a balloon bursts, the rush of adrenaline does feel great! Honestly, I think I've moved past balloons and onto inflatables though, they're more permanent partners!
Old 15-01-2018, 06:54 AM

freetofloat is on a distinguished road
Shower + filling tub with a hot soapy orca or my orange airmatress.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:10 PM

Beach ball humper is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by freetofloat View Post
I share that! Nothing better than a soft warm orca covered in soapy water and just ride! Just SO horny"
Old 15-01-2018, 11:57 PM
Inflatable Enthusiast

I haven't been able to do anything like that in the bath per se, but I can (only just) fit my Orca into the shower, that way I can clean her of any dust and/or any of my sweat or whatever, and the feeling is amazing, I just stand there holding her close and the feeling is just intensified by the hot water, though I keep the temp down so I don't damage her, I'm extremely careful with my toy/toys.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by loonerdude44 View Post
I haven't been able to do anything like that in the bath per se, but I can (only just) fit my Orca into the shower, that way I can clean her of any dust and/or any of my sweat or whatever, and the feeling is amazing, I just stand there holding her close and the feeling is just intensified by the hot water, though I keep the temp down so I don't damage her, I'm extremely careful with my toy/toys.
Its a really deep oversized soaker tub which helps greatly. Oh yes, the sensation is undeniably divine, hot water really amps the experience, I love just lounging on her in the water. Maybe beneath a massaging spray.

And yes, by the time you're finished, she's clean too!

The tub awkwardly accommodates a rolled under inflated vinyl air bed too, but once the whirlpool is done, this should be much easier.

Cant wait till the new master bath is done, deep jacuzzi whirlpool going in there. The jets will add nice motion to the whole experience.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by Beach ball humper View Post
I share that! Nothing better than a soft warm orca covered in soapy water and just ride! Just SO horny"
Oh god, how I know that bliss. First time I tried it, it was mind blowing. You just straddle that big puffy thing,all shiny and black, feet up on her tail and bury your face into her back, and just drift away.
Love the puffy folds.

Even just standing there pre-ride, looking at her in the tub before mounting her, I ache I'm so hard! So horny.

After a session like that, half expect a call from the water council inquiring about my mains use!
Old 16-01-2018, 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Beach ball humper View Post
Over the years, afforded free reign of a home virtually to myself, I've explored the full limits of enjoying inflatables and looning +water.

Right now, there's an oversized heavy glass shower enclosure in the basement, easily fitting 2 people. I had a larger swim tube in there once, and somehow got the stall door to jam closed tightly. The drain was partially stopped with hair that week, and in short time the water level began to creep up my legs. I turned the spray on full, taking advantage of the predicament, and watched as the water level raced up my legs. The shower stall soon filled past wait level, lifting the swimring around my waist and my feet up off the floor as we rose, only just grazing its tiled floor with tips of toes as i flailed my legs. Floated high up off its floor, with the only direction to look but upward, the spray on full beat down on my face tingling lips and nose like a lovers furious kisses, threatening to drown me. I bobbed furiously as the water raced up the walls , finally slamming the valve shut at the three quarter mark up the wall. Glass creaked, water streamed between its seems, across the concrete floor and down the drain across the basement.

It took a long time to drain with the clog, and I was in no hurry, enjoying every minute just padding, bouncing, suspended weightless in the middle of black luxurious puffy vinyl.
Old 16-01-2018, 03:57 AM
Inflatable Enthusiast

Oh god, how I know that bliss. First time I tried it, it was mind blowing. You just straddle that big puffy thing,all shiny and black, feet up on her tail and bury your face into her back, and just drift away.
Love the puffy folds.

Even just standing there pre-ride, looking at her in the tub before mounting her, I ache I'm so hard! So horny.

After a session like that, half expect a call from the water council inquiring about my mains use!
Out of curiosity, are you a popper, a non-popper or a semi-popper? I don't really like poppers, and find it even worse when they describe their toys and/or balloons with "she" and/or "he" and then pop them. You don't kill your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband right after sex (or any other activities), do you?