Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

My unpoppable balloon

Just thought I'd tell you all about my unbelievable orange 16" balloon. It has been through everything you can throw at a balloon. It has been oiled up several times and used in oil play, attacked with finger nails, humped several times, sat on, slept with, stood on and the wife has pushed her hand right into it into the pillows whilst on top and it has been stuffed into my tight underwear and still refuses to pop. Obviously I know it would if I used a pin, flame etc but wondering how much more abuse it can take. It's also fairly old having started out as a fully and tightly inflated 16 and is now a very soft 10"
  • Casey88
    lukmanrewa
    • Jun 2012

Re: My unpoppable balloon

Originally posted by Loon119
    Just thought I'd tell you all about my unbelievable orange 16" balloon. It has been through everything you can throw at a balloon. It has been oiled up several times and used in oil play, attacked with finger nails, humped several times, sat on, slept with, stood on and the wife has pushed her hand right into it into the pillows whilst on top and it has been stuffed into my tight underwear and still refuses to pop. Obviously I know it would if I used a pin, flame etc but wondering how much more abuse it can take. It's also fairly old having started out as a fully and tightly inflated 16 and is now a very soft 10"
    Qualatex?

Comment

• Loon119
      • Jun 2018

Yeah it's definitely a ticking time bomb 🤣
      I used baby oil.
      It took another oiling last night it's insane

Comment

• Loon119
        • Jun 2018

Sorry I forgot to mention it's a Unique 16"

Comment

• Heliumlooner
          • Feb 2017

Amazing, just wondering where do you store it, is it exposed to light or heat at all?

Comment

• Loon119
            • Jun 2018

It's just down the side of my bed on the carpet. It's near a window and a radiator. I haven't really given it any special conditions or anything. It's been blown up to the max, used, abused, baby oil etc etc and is still going now it's been up since about early September as well

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

Don't mean to be a party-pooper here, but (obviously) no balloon is unpoppable!

Plus, if you had have used actual baby-oil on any latex balloon, of any size/brand, the oil would have eaten through the latex in minutes, and it would have popped. I suspect you haven't used baby oil at all, but some kind of water-based lubricant, which won't pop a balloon.

However, if you genuinely have used baby oil, then either you have the most miraculous balloon in history, or it doesn't contain the core component of Mineral Oil, which is what most baby oils sold, contain. And if it doesn't contain Mineral Oil, then that's fantastic news for you, and for the balloon!

But I suspect there's a little bit of "expansion" on your story.

Comment

• Loon119
                • Jun 2018

Obviously no balloon is unpoppable as you rightly point out but the label definitely states Johnson's baby oil on the label. All other facts are definitely true

Comment

• bigballcollector
                  • Mar 2017

what if you inflate it to 16" again?
                  Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Loon119
                    Obviously no balloon is unpoppable as you rightly point out but the label definitely states Johnson's baby oil on the label. All other facts are definitely true
                    Johnson's Baby Oil? As in this...

PHP Code:
                    http://www.firstcry.com/johnsons-baby/johnsons-baby-oil-500-ml/10300/product-detail 
                    If so, then unless they've changed the composition of the product, that stuff should eat-through a latex balloon fairly quickly, and cause it to pop if it's been inflated. I discovered that out, the hard way, a few years back, when I was with a lady, and she asked if we could grease-up the balloon, and she would roll it over my body. I agreed, and within a minute or two of having the oil on the latex, it popped near my genitalia!

I vowed never to use any kind of baby oil ever again, in connection with balloons!

Comment

• Loon119
                      • Jun 2018

That's the stuff. They must have it didn't even thin

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢